a man amidst mankind: back again to dasein

Back to emotional moral triggering.
She has nothing.

Dasein is not as Heidegger defined it…but neither has the cunt.
It remains a magical term.

When in doubt…Dasein.

:laughing:

No, seriously.

This is all she does…emoticons and trite little patronizing remarks…believing she’s having an effect.

All she cares about is the emotional effect.

Trigger, gossip, redirect, taint, mock, repeat the same crap, undermine, undermine…nullify…nullify… over and over…

Her MO
See if she ever changes it.

Note to phoneutria:

I know that you and this clown are tight, uh, politically?

And you know how much respect I have for your own fierce wit.

So, I’m asking you to please coach him in the way of repartee. All I truly want here is to be challenged by someone whose wit I can respect.

Please do what you can with him. I mean, come on, how pathetic it is when it’s his philosophy that makes us laugh?

P.S.

Prom75 sends his love, of course.

Begging for help…
HA!!!

Dasein…

See what I mean, phoneutria!

Like shooting fish in a barrel on steroids!!

=D>

Ouch…I felt the buck shots that time…
But…Dasein.

Now look what I made her do.
*thump

Note to the clique/claque:

Seriously, though, if you had any balls at all you’d at least dissuade him from embarrassing himself further. Think about how big a fool he will be by the end of the month!!

Yank him back over to KT before it’s too late. Salvage something here.

:animals-chickencatch:

When in doubt…Dasein.
Always be in doubt…skepticism is nihilsim…so Dasein all day and all night long.
When in a moral conundrum…Dasein

This is what he did on KTS…for weeks.

Don’t worry…ILP will return to its daily Dasein dose in a bit.

Is Dasein…tabula rasa?
Could be…
She doesn’t know.

Is Dasein thrown into something from nothing, a clean slate waiting to be programmed?
Maybe…

I was born an a a-sexual thing, to a transsexual and a transvestite of unknown pronouns.
I was brainwashed to think of myself as a They…so They suffered from multiple personality disorder from the beginning.
Some of my They, went that way; the rest went this way.
They could not decide who was right and who wrong.
The more They went this way, They turned and saw that that way was equally good.
They could not find a difference between this & that way.
So They went insane and schizophrenia was the solution.
Now they come to a compromise in Dasein.

If this They continue on, and that They also continue on, will They eventually meet in this/that Dasein?

All paths lead to Dasein…so here we are back in Dasein…wherever this/that is.

There he goes again: spitting and sputtering!!

I challenge others here to accomplish this same feat.

Sculptor?

:animals-chickencatch:

Do it…trap me like she did.
Lower me like she did.
Look at how powerful she is.

All because of…Dasein.

The wedding!!

Pick one:

:violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :romance-adore: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack: :violence-smack:

As for the best man, who will it be…

Urwrong?
Anfang?
Æon?
Kvasir?
Ye?
Fuentes?

The Donald, himself?!!!

Help her!
Someone, in the name of Dasein, help this old damsel in distress.

This dullard has had all night to “comeback” with something that would humiliate me as I effortlessly humiliate him. And this is literally all he can come up with?!!!

Oh, and where is Lyssa? More games?

Well, maybe she’ll show up at the wedding.

Note to Prom75:

You’re bringing Astro Cat right?

She’s even imitating my insults.
Dullard?
Ha!!
No wonder she was swept away and indoctrinated in all these nihilistic dogmas and then ideologies.

When in doubt…always dasein.

No, pathetically.