a man amidst mankind: back again to dasein

Note to Others
Can you believe this cunt?
Excuse the language…but she’s a gaping snatch of needs, constantly begging to be fulfilled.

All she does is critique and mock, and taunt…and when I come here asking her to bring it ‘down to earth’ all she does is seek refuge in walls of words, up there on the skyhooks, where she thinks she is safe.
then she basks in the communal support of twats, form across the globe.

I mean, all I asked her to do is tell me how Dasein related to the context of Mary Land’s abortion dilemma.
And she gives me quoted on Kant, and a variety of douchebags…and nothing of her own.

A simple concise, clear definition of Dasein.
She insists we adopt her interpretation, as a prerequisite to engaging her insanity, so what is it?
How does she define Dasein…not Kant, not Heidegger, not phoney, not Dan Quivers, not some random twat that still takes her seriously, but her!
Let’s get into the context.

Mary Land, is a whore, a slut, or a dumb cunt…and she fell for the wrong grifter, or some loser who only wanted to get laid.
She got pregnant. she then changed her minds, realizing what a loser he is.

Who ought to pay for it?
Her?
Society/
Him?
Why?

What will be the consequences of society paying for her idiocy?

I guess what I am asking, in a roundabout way, is how many dumb whores, sluts, or retards can a system take before it collapses?

They don’t realise what it is, that they do… all they know is that they do, some thing.

…I was never invited, never part of the circle, of… the special people, the gang/the crew/the clique. :cry:

…through undermining, and yet they continue to do so… even to those it never works on and knows that that’s what they do. The shame!

You can sense the conspiring going on in the background, and still they’d deny it… until now. Why admit it now…

They are avenging themselves.
They laugh together…this validates their vengeance.
It makes them feel good.

It’s an orgy of sorts.
Laughter is their release.

Say something bad about Satyr.…they will embrace you.
Look at how Damn Quivers and Phoney have embraced iamastupdicunt.
The two secretly think she’s beneath them…but now they are friends.
I brought them together.

Sheeple and bovines gather in a herd, when the wolf is on the prowl.

They have no shame…shame is for Christians.
They’ve transcended shame. They are above good and evil, you see?
They are shameless.
Desperate Degenerates.
All they value is pleasure.
It’s all that’s left for them.
Primal, certain…base.

What I see is a bunch of retards gathered and snickering…
Who cares?

Remember iamastupidcint’s “clique claque” routine?
She’s been telling us what she is from the beginning.
Look at her sig…it’s her.
Look at her critiques.
It’s her.
She’s attacking herself, in the past.

Why do you think she addresses some others…note to others?
It’s her clique claque of fractured and fragmented, fulminating fanatics, who want to change the world…
She’s dropping her panties and asking us to look at her snatch.

Spider Woman indulges…she’s the web master.
Ha

Pretty pretty boys she calls…men.
No, wait…she calls friends.
Her “friends”…like Brian…like Dam Quivers - the Canadian cow…man-child, like iamastupidcunt, Ollie, and origami…yes.
They obey.
An international entourage of wannabe lovers.
Obsession binds them. Dionysian…HA!!!
Addiction.
She believes it’s because she’s smart.
:astonished:

Mo to iambiguous:

They do know that you can just make things up here, right?

=D>

Shhhh, liar…we know what you are.
This is occurring behind the scenes.

I want, for no such embrace, as that… a fools embrace, an embrace for fools.

…are you ready, for the ‘cold full-moon’ of tomorrow… wolf?

Let those that weave webs, deal with their catches…

That online world of online inter-relationships isn’t for me… online boyfriends and relationships, is real-world suicide.

I hope its not raining, where I’m at.
It’s raining right now.

Flies…
Lord of the Flies…

Yes…
All sort of creeps out there.
you never know…internet life is like a box of chocolates…
Some, are stuffed with rotten nuts.

We all do what we can.

Like shooting fish in a fucking barrel!!! :laughing:

See…she won…again.
It’s so damn easy for her.

You just declare it.
All is subjective.

Really, it’s how numbingly dumb posts like the above are, right?

Von Rivers was right about him: “how completely oblivious he is to his own plodding ‘comebacks’”!

He may not even be capable of embarrassment!!

What do you think? :-k

Another victory for the cunt.
Amazing.

Define dasein, cunt…using your own words.
No up in the clouds, no references, no quotes…your own words.

…and now?

It’s going to be a bitterly-cold, rainless night, here… so ripe, for viewing the perfection, of a full round moon. Dusk here, soon.

Tangled webs -woven- are time/energy-consuming to mend… meaning more flies to catch/kill, to replenish the reserves.

Was anything She [we all] did/do on-line, ever meant to be taken seriously?

Lol, yes… care is needed, when online. Some are brave… or perhaps too brave.

Pick one:

:laughing:

:romance-adore:

Define dasein…so we know what we are talking about
Your version.

Show us that brilliant mind of yours.
Show us your reveal motives, hypocrite.
Gossipy woman…

Back up in the clouds you go…
Quotes and nothing more.
Insinuations.

Tell us what Dasein means to YOU, and then we’ll deal with Mary Land’s pregnancy, lying cunt.

Your “philosophy” is a-philosophy - the negation of wisdom.
your morality is a-morality…shamelessness to conceal your guilt, your past bad judgment calls, you idiocy.
You are a negator…all you do is dismiss, mock, undermine, destroy…because you failed in your own life.
This is vengeance for yo, against humanity that failed to live up to your delusional expectations and your naive, infantile, ideals.

Seriously, would anyone here like to sustain an intelligent and civil exchange regarding the distinction above?

His Dasein, my dasein. Given a particular context.

How about Hitler, Nazis and the Holocaust?

No :obscene-moneypiss: please.

What is Dasein?

These fucks always turn to Nazis and the Holocaust…like others morons turn to Jesus and the Bible.

What, the fuck, is Dsein?
It’s not what Heidegger defined it as…because that doesn’t support her all is subjective and there are no races, sexes…and morality was invented by man and not encoded by man as a necessary behaviour to allow cooperation of individuals to become larger and larger.

Se, there’s a limit to who a group, a pride, a pack, considers its own and who they exclude.
There’s a number associated with this in humans, called Dunbar’s Number.

Man abstracts concepts so as to manipulate and mend them to his liking.
That’s what we call morality…I call ti ethics to differentiate it from naturally evolved moral behaviours that require no commandments or written rules.
Ethics, or human amendments of moral behaviours, are themselves restricted by morals…and if they contradict them they must self-dsive - like the cunt considers herself a-moral, yet argues on moral grounds, viz., the cunt turns to Nazism and the Holocaust to trigger moral indignation, because her spirit and mind are feminine and all she knows is how to use words to manipulate and exploit…ergo she’s a dumb manipulative cunt…like many others on ILP. So, they support one another as women often do, casting aside their in-group conflicts.
But she’s so untalented that she’s not even good at it.

What part of no :obscene-moneypiss: did this dullard not understand? :laughing:

What is Dasein?

These fucks always turn to Nazis and the Holocaust…like others morons turn to Jesus and the Bible.

What, the fuck, is Dasein?
It’s not what Heidegger defined it as…because that doesn’t support her all is subjective and there are no races, sexes…and morality was invented by man and not encoded by man as a necessary behaviour to allow cooperation of individuals to become larger and larger.

See, there’s a limit to who a group, a pride, a pack, considers its own and who they exclude.
There’s a number associated with this in humans, called Dunbar’s Number.

Man abstracts concepts so as to manipulate and mend them to his liking.
That’s what we call morality…I call ti ethics to differentiate it from naturally evolved moral behaviours that require no commandments or written rules.
Ethics, or human amendments of moral behaviours, are themselves restricted by morals…and if they contradict them they must self-dsive - like the cunt considers herself a-moral, yet argues on moral grounds, viz., the cunt turns to Nazism and the Holocaust to trigger moral indignation, because her spirit and mind are feminine and all she knows is how to use words to manipulate and exploit…ergo she’s a dumb manipulative cunt…like many others on ILP. So, they support one another as women often do, casting aside their in-group conflicts.
But she’s so untalented that she’s not even good at it.

Note to MagsJ:

What’s your own “subjective” take on race and the sexes? Oh, and gays and Jews.

Indeed, what was Heidegger’s take on them?

Did or did he not himself go all the way to the death camps?

The holocaust: genes or memes? dasein or Dasein?

Or should we first pin down the definitive philosophical definition of “holocaust”?