A nod to Phyllo

I agree Biggie, moderators needed. :wink:

[Carleas, please recruit Postmodern Beatnik.]

Yep, thatā€™s one way to get my ideas out of your head.

In the interim, while we are waiting for Joker to get back from lunch, why donā€™t we attempt to explore your own philosophy along these lines:

What can I say: I DARE YOU TOO.

Iambiguous, I would kick your fucking ass in a debate about your shit.

Donā€™t pick on others.

If you want to have a real debate, debate me.

Iā€™ve barely started with you. And Iā€™ve said quite a bit to you.

Uh, no. You may not see the link but my nod to Phyllo who actually brought and used evidence, was explaining that I try to do likewise to prove my assertions or disprove the assertions of others to no avail without access to the goods online. KT, Phyllo, and Carleas all come to the party locked and loaded while most donā€™t.

my emphasis

Oh, yeah? Okay, demonstrate that by going here with me:

In fact Iā€™m working on a new thread right now that I will post tomorrow on the philosophy board. A thread that examines a new movement here: The Coalition of Truth

False dichotomy

We canā€™t control the public narrative on the internet forum anymore, weā€™re losing control, quick, we need more moderation to put the dissidents, peasants, and general malcontents back into their place again! :sunglasses: :laughing:

That will show them! :sunglasses:

To me, Biggie, most posts?

Biggie, who arenā€™t you obsessed with? Half of your posts lately refer to KT, Zero Sum, Phone, and god knows how you pester pedro, and me. Chillax.

So what did the ā€œdissidents, peasants, and general malcontentsā€ gain with this victory?

Weā€™ll need a context of course.

Again, I have provided you and Wendy with a framework [above] in which to discuss what I construe to be your fulminating fanatic ā€œnarrativeā€. One I would venture to suggest is more conduce to a philosophy forum: where introspective intelligence actually matters.

But, again, from my frame of mind, you are too chickenshit to go there.

Why?

Here I can only speculate further. But I suspect itā€™s because in that sort of discussion you would be sorely exposed as just another ā€œfulminating fanaticā€ with little or not depth in which to defend yourself.

Or, sure, you can go there and prove me wrong. Expose me as the fool. Come on, you know you are itching to, right? Iā€™m thumping you here. Turn it around.

But: Can you?

Oh, almost forgot: a nod to Phyllo.

As promised, I created that new thread: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop ā€¦ 1&t=196576

So, pass the word on to any other members of the Coalition.

You and they can choose both the truth to defend and the context in which to defend it.

Here is an opportunity for the Coalition to at least expose me as an archenemy of the Truth.

[b][i]Look, Iā€™m expecting some really deep thinking here, okay?

In fact, letā€™s make this thread the one that turns it all back around for ILP. The thread that actually brings philosophy back!![/i][/b]

Yo, Only_Humean, Faust, Moreno, Phyllo, Mo, carleas, zoots! Weā€™ll be looking for you!!

False dichotomy in all contexts

Context number one:

1] the Earth is flat
2] the Earth is round

or

Context number two:

1] Trump is a great president
2] Trump is not a great president

Or, sure, I am missing your point regarding what you mean here by a ā€œfalse dichotomyā€.

Looks around at the present forum board Everything. :sunglasses:

Wrong Thread

This sure sounds like a chickenshit answer to me.

If he knows what I mean.

Or, sure, he can take up my offer above and put me in my place. :laughing:

Youā€™re really not worth the effort Biggie, Peter is more interesting than you are and thatā€™s saying quite a lot. :sunglasses:

Youā€™re like a pre-recording that is on eternal repeat.

They trashed the place and now rule over the garbage pile. =D>

Those arenā€™t actually contexts.

Whatever they are, there is a ā€œrealā€ component and a ā€œunrealā€ component in the position that a person takes in both cases.