Abortion

Note to others:

Please pass this post on to that chickenshit Pedro:

What she said.

This is basically the conclusion that I have come to myself in regard to women and pregnancies. Wanted or unwanted.

My own political prejudice.

Where things get tricky for me though is the part where her arguments are able [up to a point] to challenge my own argument that convictions of this sort are just “political prejudices”.

The facts related seem to convey a point of view that could be argued as that which all rational men and women would be obligated to agree on.

Depending of course on their own particular “kingdom of ends” in regard to women and pregnancies, unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

Abortion in particular seems considerably more problematic to me in regard to conflicting moral narratives and political agendas.

Many humans are morally confused.

I know what the jehovah’s witnesses would say.

First, there was a part of a mosaic law, where if a pregnant woman gets into a fight,
and the child dies due to trauma, the attacker gets put to death as punishmenet.

Also there are scriptures about how god knows about us before we are born.

But do we really need God to tell us that abortion is wrong?

It’s like killing a seed compared to killing a tree.
One may be more large, but they are both alive.

I think the issue remains because of moral confusion.

Things like war have their excuses.
War has reason, or is made to seem reasonable to someone.

K: and yes, for all kinds of reasons, women have abortions…I know several who have
had abortions and they are all rational, normal women who have made that
decision…just because you can’t understand it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t make
sense… it means you can’t understand it…

Kropotkin

K: and we have the typical right wing response to something that they
either can’t understand or can’t accept…an insult and a block…

Kropotkin

Or: But do we really need God to tell us that forcing a woman to give birth against her will is wrong? And not only a woman who was impregnated as a result of being gang raped.

And imagine if both men and women were able to be impregnated.

And, of course, the one place Dan won’t go [at least with me] is the part where we explore his own moral and political prejudices here as rooted existentially in his own subjective rendition of the points I raise on this thread: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 1&t=194382

Or maybe he will this time.

Yes, correct goddamnit, I am talking about abortion.

All those problems you raised, mostly stemming from extreme poverty, are their own subjects.

How about eliminate minimum wage and let a population produce value so as to be able to afford all that shit.

Instead of making them the private fiefdoms

Of fucking governors that have no interest in people with the power that capital brings

But who are very talented at yelling “I fight against the capitalist psychopaths for the poor poor people!”

But that is not what I am talking about.

I am talking about a person’s right,

not to be fucking poisoned and hacket to pieces inside the womb.

And yes, a woman does have responsibility,

Because where there was a jizz machine jizzing,

Except in the cases of rape,

There was a jizz receptacle receiving.

It is not the innocence of the life I am talking about, for I am not a goddamned Christian. Innocence is a dumb conception.

I am talking about the fact that, objectively, the life of an unborn child is worth more than any other kind of life. It is the most precious form of life. Followed by a child just born. And so on and so forth.

Similarly, a woman’s life is slightly more valuable than a man’s, and that is why for example civilized people generally agree that it is better to send men to dangerous things like war than women. And it is also understood that, purely by biological make-up, women endure a danger that in any case brings their mortality to almost the level of men.

I say slightly more, only because it is in contrast to the difference between the unborn and babies and all other forms of human.

You can just picture it:

Pedro getting all worked up because even the “young and beautiful” love of his life actually refuses to toe the line and agree that those who don’t think exactly like he does about abortion are “either cowards, morons, or psychopaths”.

She must be one of the morons, right?

Let’s back up:

What must it be like to be inside the head of someone like him in moments like this?

Clearly, there was something or someone in his life that created a frenetic capacity to “pop” like this. To strike out at those who actually think for themselves and dare to see the world other than as he does.

But: Will he go there with me?

K : this entire post has some issues… for example, how does one “objectively” decide that
“the life of an unborn child is worth more than any other kind of life?”…

and how do we “know” that a “women’s life is slightly more valuable then a man’s?”

how would one judge this matter? what standard would you use? who decides that
an unborn child is more valuable then any other life?

I don’t believe that and millions of people don’t believe that… so show me how
that works…a unborn child is worth more then any other life?

Kropotkin

K: given his anger issues, I believe that Pedro is one of those “Incel” kids…
women won’t date him and so he takes it out on the world…

K

there will be no talks of banning abortion
until proper conditions are afforded
by society as a whole
To ALL pregnant women
to provide proper nutrition and health
for themselves and for their babies
we will not subject them
to watching their children die crying in front of them
of diarrhea
like it’s all their fault
like it’s not men forcing themselves on them
every fucking second of their living time
to let them jizz in them and then fuck off

Jesus Christ an abortion is many times more expensive than saline wtf.

If a woman’s health is seriously in peril then that’s a therapeutic procedure, not a choice.

But like I’m seriously shocked that you seem to be advocating destroying an unborn child as revenge on no-good men.

Is that what you are trying to convince me of? Or saying? That these children are your hostages?

Cause I’m honestly more the Kurt Russel type than the pay the ransom type.

we are talking about giving birth to a child
and then raising them healthy

“Provide proper nutrition for my baby or I’m fucking hacking him or her to pieces before he or she draws a breath.”

There can be very valid medical reasons
for an abortion. You seem to hold one
very particular reason for an abortion.
When in fact, many reasons are possible.

Kropotkin

or if you want to do your part of the argument
And then do mine
I’ll just leave you here talking to yourself