Alright. I’m just going to say it.

My grandfather worked at the highest level in government intelligence. Higher security clearance than presidents.

Before he died he told me a lot.

One thing he told me is that the technology is already 100 years ahead of what you see.

I’m writing this for lorikeet.

Your videos are AI generated.

Now philosophically this is an interesting topic …

How do you know what’s true and not true anymore?

Blam!!! Now you get it!!!

I’m a spirit walker. I walk through dimensions and parallel universe all the time.

My 12 problems are adaptations to keep me centered in existence no matter what bizarre universe I step into.

If you folks want to trash my reality orientation laws…

Go for it.

If you care about philosophy…. Keep them in your hearts.

Need your thoughts here:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 4#p2922794

Does it break A=A?
Does it violate self=other?
Does it have evidence/reasons to justify believing its instantiation?

Focus on excellent things & don’t sweat the stuff you can’t influence.

One thing my grandfather told me is “don’t believe anything you read in physics books”

I didn’t know what he meant until I figured out myself that the cosmological constant can’t be added to (let alone squared).

He also talked about extraterrestrials. What he stated about them is that they can make you see anything they want you to see.

And that governments are working with them.

The extraterrestrial agenda is to make their DNA viable again. They can’t do it without permission.

So a deal was struck …. My grandfather was in that meeting…. You can experiment on humans in exchange for your technology.

My view is beyond comprehension. To me these are side stories that miss the whole point.

youtu.be/NDq36YD1ESM?si=xO8dSVIYakxASi9O

I feel bad criticizing and castigating the mentally ill…but this is a Philosophy forum.

Philosophy cannot help your schizophrenic malady. You cannot ‘rationalize’ your way out of such illness, unfortunately.

[insert a bunch of gibberish]

cancel out what’s in the brackets by calling them sidestories that miss the whole point

[leave only the whole point]

That’s music.

Urwrong.

Times 1000 is a narcissistic personality.

My whole life is spirit.

I have a curious question for you. What do you think of spirit?