American Patriot murdered in cold-blood at the Capitol

Peaceful protestors. lawl.

bitchute.com/video/7eXTUg14L6M/

That’s what it was, a peaceful protest, they were protesting against what they and tens of millions of Americans believe are injustices their government committed against them, including stealing the election.
And they were all gunned down in cold blood with absolutely no provocation whatsoever.

Chris Cuomo: “Show me where it says protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-zb58uiFjU[/youtube]

Let’s cut the shit, this is just more proof positive establishment politicians, the vast majority of dems and even many reps, the Never Trumpers and RINOs, have a strong leftwing bias.
They are not there to uphold liberty and justice for all, only for members of their tribe.
If you’re an Antifa or BLM, you’ve got a license to burn and loot, but if you’re a churchgoer or patriot publicly exercising your rights, you’re an enemy of the state.
The government has largely been taken over by the left, and what is the left these days?
A bunch of pot-smoking, antiwar hippies?
No, it’s a bunch of shills for China and the UN, they want to burn the constitution and America to the ground with their draconian covid and climate laws.
They want a global reset, agenda 2030, a posthuman, neofeudalist world order, and they must be resisted by any means necessary.

bro how far right is right enough for you?

The government, and media is not fair and unbiased, not by a longshot, so why should we be?

CNN calls Kenosha riot a ‘fiery but mostly peaceful protest’

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKrL9GO1JuA[/youtube]

u mean the one where that kid shot that dude in the head with a rifle that it was illegal for him to even have?

I’m actually an antiwar social democrat.
Nonetheless, just about everything the left and the Mitt Romney wing of the republicans did since Trump got elected, has been absolute bullshit.
The Putin/Trump conspiracy theory, what they did to Bret Kavanaugh, the draconian and hypocritical covid response, the Antifa/BLM riots and all the shady stuff they pulled during the election.
They should’ve worked with Trump, collaborated, compromised, met him half way, instead they refused to recognize his legitimacy, that many of the concerns he raised about borders and so on were America’s concerns, instead they declared him to be an imposter, a Russian agent who somehow stole the election, and for all intents and purposes they declared war on him and his administration.
They should apologize for and repeal just about everything they’ve done since Trump got elected, but that will never happen.
I’m not necessarily saying they should hand Trump the election, but they should’ve at least acknowledged the concerns tens of millions of republicans and independents had over the election, the concerns over 20 states and over a hundred republican congressman had, the fact that they refused to do so, especially in light of their history and past injustices, is deeply suspicious to say the least.

whats your take on mcconnell declaring himself the grim reaper of house legislation?

That doesn’t seem like a fair comparison.
1stly, Kyle Rittenhouse is one boy, Antifa/BLM are legion.
2ndly, his actions were arguably defensive, he was there to selflessly protect other people and their property from Antifa/BLM, which’s what the police should’ve done, but were ordered to stand down.
If they were allowed to do their job, none of that would’ve happened, or it would’ve went a lot smoother.
3rdly, he only opened fire to defend himself from multiple attackers.
Lastly, if it was illegal for him to possess that firearm, then he can be lawfully charged and convicted for it, but if I were the judge, I would give him the lightest sentence possible, if that means only a few months probation, then that’s all I’d give him.

I don’t know anything about that.

really? he has 100s of house bills that he has refused to hold votes on in the senate. several about election security, minimum wage, worker protections, the list goes on and on…literally all the things that people generally agree that they want, and that the house passed, and that the senate by way of mcconnell holding position as majority leader have refused to hold votes on. he called himself “the grim reaper of house legislation”. the whole “both sides” argument works sometimes, but not all the time. certainly not with regard to the 100s of bills passed by our reps that gop leader mcconnell has refused to vote on.

McConnell doesn’t care about anything man. he even admitted it

looks like the law and order crowd killed a cop last night while raising congress and turning over the offices of our elected officials.

dont blue lives matter to them?

i think that people spend way too much time thinking about rival political theories and not nearly enough time paying attention to the actual bills that are being passed and what the politicians are doing in actual current events.

Same thing I said except the Antifa and BLM riots have been going on since May so eight months. And who incited the violence, Antifa agitators who infiltrated the crowd and heard they facial ID’d two of them so far.

i heard those facial id machines were hacked

I’m a social democrat, so there’s probably quite a bit I disagree with McConnell on.
But if he’s a real capitalist like Rand Paul in contrast to a crony capitalist, then I’ll at least respect him and his philosophy.
However, if he’s a corporatist and a war monger, then I disrespect him.
I’m an independent, not a conservative.
Trump, and the republican party, are miles away from perfect to say the least.
Nonetheless I believe Trump has taken the party in a better direction than where they were headed, and in a better direction than dems, especially contemporary dems.
He didn’t start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.

[quote=“Gloominary”
He didn’t start any new wars for example, that alone is a major improvement.[/quote]
K: but in fact he did start a war… a civil war…and that war was culminated
in yesterdays violent attempt to overthrow the government…

Kropotkin

the start of a war doesnt necessarily happen just when troops are deployed. hes caused instability all over the world. instability is the shit wars are made of.