aniceguyposts

send some nudes instead

Who is Hector? if not a prototype for a Medival knight… Achilles is not evil…but his rage causes evil and suffering…he tramples a dead body of a defeated opponent which is a great crime given what we know about the importance of the rites of passage for the dead in Ancient Greek religious beliefs…he seeks the death of good men in a frenzied spirit of revenge…and gets punished in the end, being killed like a coward by an arrow shot by an effete coward…Hector wins in the end because he goes to the under-world as a fallen hero who went into certain death with honour and pride and without hubris or rage after a valiant defeat to a demi-God warrior in hand combat…Achilles upsets the Gods with his insolence and descends into the underworld with blood on his hands and being killed like a coward by a coward…it is obvious what the Greeks thought…it is a parable with a moral story and a lesson…the lesson is obvious…do not offend the godly order and rebel against Gods because even a demi-God son of Achilles and a great-warrior paid a dire price for his insolence and his sins against others and the godly order and he did so in the middle of a great historical even in which even the gods laid dire stakes…

You cant convince a selfish, paranoid and vengeful lying nut that he is inferior…you can only(and should) treat him as an inferior. he will believe not only that he is normal and equal, but also superior…so what???

knowthyself.forumotion.net/t294 … sabilities
pure entertainment, autistic wackos and any kind of discussion regarding sex and relationships with females is pure gold…they are so oblivious its too funny…lets not forget the sexual seducer Kvasir and his stories of seducing women in their tens and elaborations of how a soldier ought to rape a woman in a full-blown missionary…and that maia girl…30 year old female asking if she should date somebody or not on a neo-nazi, internet forum…shit storm of crazy in a glass on that forum, disabled autistic wackos laughing at others with disabilities…whilst women laugh at them everytime they go out into the public…some kind of sick justice???

those who fetishize relationships have no fucking clue…people have serious flows…big time, fucking serious flaws…you talk about being with a woman as if its some kind of fantasy story…my advice…stay away from people out of broken marriages(especially females) and develop mutual loyalty instead of relying on love…loyalty, trust, mutual respect…stay away from those who like to be drunk or high too much and stay away from those who show no love to animals and people dear to them in their life…if a man speaks badly about his mother…and dont kid yourself that people will change…if a man buys you things and expects sex or something in return he does not do it out of love…its obvious when your partner lacks respect for you…its the same as with anybody else…relationships mean giving up half of yourself…friends, wives, parents…

holding self accountable to self… :confused: :confused: :confused: what is this dullard even saying???why is he stroking himself in public???is this the uppity side of his bipolar???one post after another praising himself and elaborating how noble he is…pathetic…a liar, a cheat, a coward, a sadistic wacko, a rabid fanatic and a dullard, an antisocial bum and a divorced fuckall father who ran on his young child praising himself, ellaborating how great he is to an autistic echochamber without an ounce of humility or reservation…fucking creepy shit…why does this idiot mention his manifesto and his treaties???why does he not mention that he praised Jesus as one of his intellectual and moral inspirations there???back in 2008…a lot can change in 10 years a fteryou teach a paranoid dullard how to surf the web…

The cretin stoopped trying to expose my idiotic thinking and now is simply straw-manning… Who ever said this kook likes to torture animals or thinks its good?Did I??? And who said you need a ‘God’ to behave morally???I did???Where??? and this cretin again with this empathy/sympathy bullshit…empathy is not understanding cretin…words have their meaning in English…empathy means to understand and feel some kind of resemblance and connection for others position because you experience the approximation of what he is experiencing…if you share what the other experiences based on experiencing it yourself then it must evoke some empathy…does not mean you will like the person or want anything good for them…if i feel the worst scum burning alive I will feel some resemblance of feeling sorry for him because I know how it is to be enflamed by fire…check the etymology of the word empathy in Ancient Greek moron…it is clearly to share emotions of other cretin…understanding is different…what is the main problem with a psycho???does he not understand people well???no…its that he feels no empathy for them…he sees a man dying in pain and feels no emotion…WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ACCUSING OF BEING SIMPLE???HAHHAHAHHAHA YOU DUMB PATHETIC CUNT!!!IM OUT!!!everything is simple…its possible to simply experience and feel no emotion…the simpleton moron has whole of cognitive science in his palm now…all is worked out…if you see an abandoned infant eaten by worms…its entirely possible to experience such a thing objectively…no emotions at all…nothing swaying your judgment…no human in human,pure reason…pure objectivity…no human perspectivism…none at all…the Canadian cunt seems to be a god walking among us… THIS MORON IS TRYING TO ARGUE YOU CAN DERIVE OBJECTIVE MORALITY AGAIN…JESUS CHRIST…i wont go over this shit again…my temple vein will explode if i have to explain how it is impossible to objectify morality…

evil and good are not the same as desirable and undesirable…when i say something is evil…i claim it is always evil…not only when it applies to me…obviously you dont want evil happen to you…thats just basic animal instinct…basic utilitarianism…if it only applies to you then what kind of morality is it???are you people fucking stoupid or something??? if morality is not something common and independent of you then what kind of morality is that??? that just means you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you get away with it…and so can everybody else…

You thought Nietzsche was original??? He actually was but the sentiment did not fall out of his sky on his head and the anti-Christian sentiment was deeply culturally entrenched in the Christian West itself, unlike what he tried to stage it as.

Originally superior.

The moron is posting the far-leftist, LGBT new-atheists kook(who organised militant far-left negro groups) rumblings that self-deceit is part of human relationships(a bad and comedic book which I red about a year ago after having red Dawkins book which is at least serious)…he is confused…he is paranoid…he thinks if biases and self-deceit(of which, by definition, we cannot be aware) exist and play a role in male-female relationships then that must mean no respect, no being truthful(as if the fact that we have biases means we dont know when we are lying also…), no loyalty and no cooperation is legitimate or worth pursuing…he is also projecting his kooks’ insecurities on how female evaluates a male prior to a relationship(where normal selection takes place where both partners find somebody they vaguely judge on their own level) and what happens to a subpar male trying to get a partner out of his leauge with what happens when the two equal and voluntairly selected partners are in a relationship and throws the whole of human variety out the window with it too…for him, no trust is possible unless you have nothing at stake or are completely in control…the rest is his poor excuse seeking…I rather be underestimated…let me overestimate them…assume they are right and deep and I am shallow and wrong…this way…unless these great men are willing to present their arguments instead of opinions and preferences,it is safe to assume they are right and I dont have to worry about it…if being Abrahamic means not running on your young children and not lying about shit left and right(like homosexuality and pederastia in Ancient Greece and countless other idiocies) I will wear that badge with honour…

Notice the constant straw-manning…the insane idiot is talking to himself, nobody else…another Canadian kook out of broken marriage talking shit on this forum…seems like everybody here is old and fucked up…one bunch of lonely kooks spitting at another bunch of identical lonely kooks and all across the Atlantic…

twitter.com/nntaleb/status/1229 … 53?lang=en
I fully agree with this. All these atheistic are saying one thing but making completely opposite conclusions; they are leftist and liberal yet their arguments point in a direction of everything goes as long as it survives…its not that science is bad, its that they are misapplying science where it does not belong because they believe science belongs everywhere. We could breed people, but who would decide what to breed for and on what basis???moral propositions cant be forced by misapplying science…its not a question of right or wrong…but of human and societal organisation and philosophical inquiry…there are no final answers on what should be done because there is no universal standard and future unity…i believe in good and evil…but thats one thing…i dont claim to know all that is evil and all that is good nor how a society ought to proceed to avoid it…not would i claim to be able to realise such visions IF I had such knowledge…why is democracy better???because the mean of evil in huma species is lesser than extremes and the extremes cannot go as far in their fanatical idiocies(like Hitler)IF the mean of human animalistic and moral tendencies constrains them in their actions…so…the least nihilistic(in the kooks dictionary not the one normal and sane people use) system is the most democratic one…because it allows the real and mean human kind to express itself the most…so its the most natural and in tune with evolution…the real evolution…not the one that dismisses Christianity as unnatural without any REAL scientific basis…of course…EVERY religion is natural…every idea is natural…if it leads to evil or good and if it takes human nature into account to a desirable degree is another thing…

I love Taleeb and he is a respectable mathematician too…which commands respect.

lol perfect…hahha Dawkins is a scriv, check his smears towards pro-Christians he argued and could not make look idiotic…perfectly civilized as long as you agree with him or he knows he has managed to ridicule and defeat you…otherwise…white teeth and red eyes shining…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaneer_Bar-Yam
google.com/search?rlz=1C1CH … 2&dpr=1.25
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Nowak
Why have you never heard of Martin Nowak or Wilson…but a journalist Pinker(with next to zero actual scientific training) is everywhere and trumpeted by charlatans like Peterson???Why is Dawkins the public face of evolutionary biology and a star celebrity professor at Cambridge yet a man like E O Wilson, who dwarfs Dawkins in terms of actual scientific achievement, is never heard of??? stop being naive dullards…they are selling you wolf-tickets and you gallop it…

Why wont the coward address me???Why is he picking on an insane mubling idiot??? pleasure is not so obvious…when you go for a hard run that almost kills you and you achieve your goal…the same chemical process fires off as the one during heroine shooting…sex is a social construct…the issue iamambigous has is that he is too insane and thick to put all the shit he reads together…he hears sex and automatically assumes one definition excludes another…and then does not fully get what the other is writing about…total confusion…there is a social construct which is called sex which mirrors the linguistic and actual sex…and the rumbling of the Spartan cretin are no better…if pleasure is a biological award from achieving a task…what??? :confused: :confused: :confused: this idiot is so thick he is contradicting himself whilst arguing his points constantly…to think such semi-litarate dullard can amass enough audacity to call others human trash is funny…hahah wtf!!!

objectively speaking…necrophilia is no different to regular sex…it is different TO FUCKING HUMANS, FROM A HUMAN POINT OF VIEW!!!!

Why don’t you lead by example…

you wanna see my package maggie??? I always thought older women were freaky and hey I like it…but just make sure you dont get a heart attack or you dont choke on your fake teeth after you see it, ok???

Nothing more masculine and more alpha than to get advice on how to be a man at 30 from people on the internet. And nothing speaks more of this old idiots respect and true opinion of the little Mexican neo-nazi than knowing that he is 30 and talking to him like he is 16 and his son. Indifference is one thing…these dullards think hiding in their homes and having internet fights is reality…go to a bar with a girl…go on a date anywhere…some dickhead comes up to you and spits in your drink…do you, as a badboy, simply shrug it off and behave as if he does not exist???or do you get angry and vulgar and get into a state of mind in which you can at least chase him off, if not fight him??? when co-workers pick on you and try to run your career to the ground…do you stay cool, remain a bad-boy and let them run you into the ground and make you a pushover mascot??? or do you stay indifferent and quit your job??? everything has its place…, indifference, passion, violence, vulgarity…this is the same bullshit as this Kvasirs suffering bullshit…when people bully you…do you stay indifferent???of course these autistic cowards did…thats why they are now telling everybody this is the ALPHA way to behave…BULLSHIT!!!

You dont believe me that this dullard is insane and they are groping him???Keep in mind he is a Mexican immigrant to USA…and read this…