aniceguyposts

I am gonna reply to what you wrote promeathen but unlike with this mad kike, I want to write back something serious since you did not outright lie or write some deranged bullshit and what you are trying to say(though it is chaotic) deserves serious discussion and I am too tired to do that nowadays.

This mad Jew driving a three foot spike up my anus.

I never want you to leave that part out.

what I mean with that comment is not what I think you think bro…I mean that your sentences are unnecessarily convoluted and hard to both read and then understand

This I believe. And the part about feeling like a three foot spike was driven up your ass I also believe.

So I never want you to leave it out.

This mad Jew driving a three foot spike up my anus.

I used to have a friend who was a Jew like you, he was fun to be around but also batshit crazy…good guy though. I prefer Jewry to any other ethnicity there is, other than whites themselves but you are an odd Jew if there ever was one.

Our intelligence tends to throw people off.

Sometimes it makes them feel like we are driving a three foot spike up their anus.

And an average person walks about with one testicle and one boob. Einstein was a genius Jew, you are just talking shit and throwing yourself at the wall.

Talking genius.

Actually just baseline barely smart, but that is absolute brilliance in the white man’s world.

You are easily confused by things like that Mussolini was a communist, not secretly a communist, an outspoken one.

More often, I find myself in the position of the wall.

I am happy if you are bro

Sure, I’m happy.

This all goes to my thesis that communism is a pathology, not an intellectual formulation.

Something this clear and simple is not difficult intellectually. But a commie just, refuses. It’s like a, like a baby pushing away a spoon. You know? It’s pathological.

Let’s imagine it’s true, and you actually are a Jew yourself. What, by what means could you still be entrenched in communism?

It’s a pathology. It can’t be refuted.

Nah ur overcomplicating it. The practice of capitalism and communalism are both natural, normal behaviors observed in humans concerning the production, distribution and exchange of material goods.

U just said communism never happened.

See it’s a pathology. Reason is only a loose mask covering deep, unconfrontable emotions.

See here’s the thing. U can get away with equivocating other more vague and ambiguous theories… but u can’t do this with mARxIsM… because it provides a very detailed set of instructions and objectives to be reached in order to achieve the initial stages of the state the guy named ‘marx’ imagined possible in his head.

So like if u achieved these things, u could be like ‘hey we just created a Marxist state check it out’.

But if u didn’t achieve these things - let’s say for instance u never intended on cultivating wastelands or seizing all rented properties - u’d not be able to be like ‘hey we just achieved a Marxist state check it out’.

So if you could go ahead and show me a historical state claiming to be Marxist that actually established the ten planks of the manifesto, that would be great

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you see what I’m saying? You just said it’s just a thing that naturally happens and has been observed.

But now you say you have to follow very specific instructions to make it happen artificially which nobody has ever done. And don’t even pause, by the way, to consider if the instructions have actually at some point or another been followed to a T. But that’s not the point.

The point is that your adherence to reason is aesthetic and even then only very loosely. It’s deeper than that, it’s a pathology.

Well yeah, our natural inclinations to cooperate, share and care for others does find expression in the Marxist state, but the Marxist state isn’t founded just on the expression of these inclinations.

Ur obfuscating a non-problem… making up some kind of strange pseudo informal fallacy I committed that doesn’t even exist. The reply is clever, and at first glance, just by presenting an apparent contradiction so quickly and matter-of-factly, even the seasoned analyst might be fooled by it.

This is all pathological on ur part, btw.

That’s reason creeping through.