aniceguyposts

I would literally drive one up your ass to if you called me a kike in person, but cowards like you only do it over the intranets.

I am offended by you making shit up to smear my civilisation and Id slap you on the face in person too. How is that? Kike.

:smiley:

Mussolini was a communist, and that is the way he framed fascism. That is what fascism is.

You highlighted where he says framing something in terms of class warfare is vain as proof that he is not a communist.

All that would happen is that you would unfortunately get raped.

Just kidding, you are free to have your idiot opinions bro. I am a democrat.

Sounds fair.

Put on some mass, maybe you will get a chance but I dont mess around nowadays. Kicks to the groin, eye pokes and eye gouging, headbutts and something at hand on your head if its there.

Hahahahahahahaha

Ain’t that the way it always is.

Seriously though, I would rape you if you call me a kike in person.

'ere ya go, ladies. This is a copy and paste thing so there are hot links in there that aren’t showing. I’d link u to the page on quora but i can’t get it opened in a new window with its own link. Nevermind.

Anyway I’m binge watching the WW2 high definition in color series so I ain’t bout to type a long ass post plus homegirl says it all better and’s got dates and places and shit.

You seriously believe we are going to waste a second of our time reading that stupid shit?

Nvrm I got the page link now

quora.com/Is-fascism-left-o … chtenstein

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaste … solini.htm

Yes, I do believe you are going to waste a second of your time.

But not by reading that stupid shit.

What happened to all that “Il Duce” shit? You’re past that now?

That is absolutely correct.

I’m gonna go play chess.