Anyone here seen a ghost, UFO, or other strange entity?

Where does it say that God only created life here on Earth? In the Bible alone, there are references to several types of beings and other places/dimensions called many mansions in the Bible(angels, arch angels, demons, nephilim, cherabim, souls of who knows what creatures are found in that Bible) We only received our human story in our area. How many stories could have been created by God?

Ethereal music sounds lovely. Is there any regular music to compare it with…somewhat?

Are you interested in or have you tried to share such experiences with another pagan practitioner, in a combined effort to bring forth sublime experiences?

They call that music the music of the spheres (meaning planets). ET’s love that music.

We only have space for 5 minutes of jazz, blues, rock, country or pop…

ET’s actually have the ability to listen to planets and their attention span is millions of years for a single song.

They’re not hurting me. I only wish to communicate.

It was like a flute, on the wind.

When I’ve been involved with group rituals it has never been anywhere near as powerful.

Maia,

You’re communicating right now.

I have access to this world.

I don’t want to sound like some charlatan…

You are the center of you. Don’t give that up.

I think we all have access to it.

Wow. Now you’re getting into slightly more complicated.

We all have silent witnesses … some people have spirits that are extremely forceful with them because of their openness … If you’re hearing voices, you’re dealing with those types of spirits. Now, if it’s worked out well for you so far… I think that’s great.

I’m just trying to state that this doesn’t always work out well for people when these receptors of the brain are open.

I’m sure you remember what it was like just to think without voices (all of us do). It’s beautiful.

If you have problems while you navigate these types of experiences, don’t hesitate to post them.

I only tend to have experiences like that at ancient sacred sites such as a stone circles.

Fairy rings work well too.

It’s when trees grow in circles.

Regardless…

If they bother you, call upon spirits like me.

They don’t bother me at all. I seek out such experiences.

It’s an open offer.

Ok thanks.

Have you tried with only one other pagan?

Larger groups may make it more difficult to harmonize energies and a precise intent.

Do pagans touch one another to hone/share energy?

I’ve never tried it with just one other person.

Pagans sometimes touch each other in ritual, depending on the style of ritual. Wiccans often hold hands while circling round, for example.

Sure. I’ve had a few.

In August of 2016, I was an atheist laying in bed wide awake and felt this overhelming presence enter my room. It was horrible. It felt like I had a panic attack from basically 12 AM to 8 AM. I almost went to the hospital but decided against it. I kept walking to the bathroom and going back to bed, completely out of sorts.

The next night, it was still attacking me. I prayed and it went away. The next day, I was changed. I felt out of sorts for weeks, though. I went to the doctor and got a physical a month later and everything was fine. All blood work was normal. I have no mental health issues. I started going back to Church the next month.

The malevolent spirit kept coming back and I kept praying. It was like a 20 minute battle usually. It was amazing because I could feel the power of God in a visceral way. I’d be laying in bed at Midnight and could feel this thing enter my room. It was like a cold presence and my heart would start beating fast. It came back 50-100 times from August 2016 to October 2019.

The last night was October 2019. I had just met with my priest spiritual adviser and felt the spirit come at me at Midnight. I had a bottle of holy water and kept saying “in the name of Jesus, get out” and threw the holy water. It was an hour battle. It was really strong. I think it brought some of his evil friends with him.

I’ve only told 3 people about this. One former atheist and now pastor said it was a case of “demonic oppression.” I’m 100% certain it was real. I started reading stories about Exorcisms and this was something like that, although I was never posessed.

I now have rock solid faith in Christanity :slight_smile:

You may get possessed. I would stay away and convert to Catholicism ASAP.

FS,

You can’t save a drowning person until you can swim.

There are more people who can swim than Jesus.

It’s all about spirits and not religion.

You’re not actually a Christian … you’re someone Jesus helped.

Don’t get the two confused. It’ll block you spiritually.