Apology to Parodites for calling him and Styx traitors.

And calling him a racist. I truly and deeply regret having, as a Dutchman, called an American a traitor to his country for accepting the election results, stolen or not. That was absurd, and hostile and deluded. Fuck man, that was a dumb thingy to say to what was then a friend, I also said it about Styxhexenhammer666, which was ridiculous as well. And the racism thing was especially crazy. I was simply out of touch with reality at that moment, hoping idle hopes of election reversal and Russia- war-averting.

I also apologize for any gaslighting tactics I may have unwittingly employed. Don’t expect any of this to make a difference, as the damage is already done. And electing Trump now would be too late, as the wars that he would have prevented have already broken out and caused the predicted suffering. This is why I was so upset that Biden ‘won’ and dared to call people traitors for not resisting what I still think are stolen elections. But they were just reasonable, knowing there was nothing they could do, stolen or not.