Becoming Communist

Funny the bullies enter my threads, deny reality while they bully, then act as if I’m bullying them. Fuck off tard, my patience with your kind ended years ago! Go virtue signal somewhere else!

I am autistic, can you say it like you are talking to a 5 year old, please???

K: first things first, I am white, male, heterosexual and long time, 25 years married…
so, I clearly don’t want to destroy myself… I am not self hating nor stupid…
I like being married… being white and male wasn’t a choice… it is what it is…
so I don’t have to like or dislike it, it is what it is…and I accept that…
a sign of getting older is I no longer tilt at windmills… on a horse
name Rocinante…

secondly, I don’t make a distinction between the target of missiles as you do…
a missile fired is still a missile fired, regardless of the target… don’t play games
with what the missile was aimed at… for that is pretty much irrelevant in this
discussion…a missile fired is a missile fired…
and to show the weakness of your argument comes from the need to insult
and demean anyone who doesn’t hold to your values…
rather small of you, isn’t it?

Kropotkin
[/quote]
Then we’re agreed that you cannot discern differences. One missile strike, to kill Solmeini, to stop a war we were needlessly already in before Trump is the same as restarting a war with ongoing missile strikes with no defined objective. Yeah, no difference there!

And you are a self hating white if you blame yourself for slavery and worse try to make all others pay for your white guilt and hate.

K: you have a remarkable lack of reading comprehension… I said, for the third time,
I didn’t approve of the reparations for slavery and I wrote to why I didn’t approve…
and where did I say, “blame myself for slavery”? I never said that and I certainly
didn’t even suggest that… you are simply putting words into my mouth to make
a false argument about what I said… and that is on you… reread my posts with
some care and you will see that you are putting words into my mouth…
but hay, you don’t care because you don’t care about the truth…
it is easier to make up a lie then to discover what the truth is…
as I am sure you know…

Kropotkin

K said:

“and where did I say, “blame myself for slavery”? I never said that”

and this is very relevant to what has been ascribed to Camus, and I daresay this for remaining somewhat relevant here, across the board. but seek to find this narrative as soon as time permits.

thanks for indulging

found some background:

“Albert Camus explained that his latest novel is aimed at the existentialists who, like the protagonist have possessed by a mania for self accusation so that they can excuse others mode easily”

Not surprising after the controversy between Camus and Sartre

The Fall Summary
By Albert Camus

The Fall Summary

You’re sitting in a bar in Amsterdam’s red-light district some time shortly after WWII, when a man introduces himself to you. His name is Jean-Baptiste Clamence. He used to be a lawyer, and he’s now a judge-penitent. You don’t know what that is, but he promises he’ll explain it to you. He narrates in the first person, explaining that you are both from Paris, you’re both in your forties, and you’re both men. Through his monologue, Jean-Baptiste spends some time describing Amsterdam, which he believes resembles Dante’s depiction of hell (Shmoop on with Dante’s Inferno). Before you part for the night, you make plans to meet at the same bar – called Mexico City – the next night.

Over your next few meetings, Jean-Baptiste fills you in on his personal history. In particular he highlights his glory days back in Paris. He used to be The Man. He was rich, successful, attractive, charming, and had good luck with the ladies. As a lawyer, he would nobly defend widows and orphans, speaking with majesty of “justice” and always believing he was in the right. He used to enjoy helping the blind cross the street, as it made him feel above everyone else. That’s just his nature, he says; he likes to physically dwell above other people.

Things continued on this way until one night, while crossing a bridge over the Seine river in Paris, Jean-Baptiste heard the sound of laughter, seemingly coming from the water below, though he could see nothing under the bridge. This spooked him considerably, and drastically changed his life. He started to realize that everything he did was duplicitous, that he was living a lie. If he helped the blind, it was only to make himself feel good. If he pretended to be humble, it was only so that he could stroke his own ego. He suddenly knew that he was a hypocrite in the worst way.

After this, Jean-Baptiste experienced a “period of discovery.” Many memories he had previously repressed or forgotten came flooding back to him, all revealing his fundamental hypocrisy. One memory in particular returned, of a night when, crossing a bridge over the Seine River, Jean-Baptiste passed a woman and then heard her fall into the water below. Rather than turn around to save her, Jean-Baptiste did nothing at all. He didn’t want to risk his own hide. It soon becomes clear that this one event was the real kicker for Jean-Baptiste. He’s never been able to get over the fact that he let this poor woman drown.

Once he realized his own hypocrisy, Jean-Baptiste suddenly feared that everyone else in his life could see the same flaws. He lived in constant fear of being judged by others, and went through a variety of failed solutions in trying to avoid this judgment. Finally, he ended up in Amsterdam, practicing the profession of a judge-penitent.

By this point in the novel, you’re meeting with Jean-Baptiste for the final time, in his house in Amsterdam. He tells you his big theory of the judge-penitent. He’s been practicing his profession all this time. His job is to confess his own sins so that he has the right to judge you. In fact, his “confession” isn’t just his story – it’s yours. He’s been carefully weaving together details from YOUR life so that the portrait he’s made is a mirror he can hold up to you. It is of every man, and of no man in particular. Now, he says, begin your own confession.

© 2021 Shmoop University Inc |

I reread your first post and responded. I do have a hard time thoroughly reading what you write because the virtue signaling hypocrisy is usually too much especially when you do the politically correct flip flopping on your stance and logic. I still don’t buy that you are against justice seeking no matter how ridiculous and unfounded it is since you post steady streams of “we” should be this way and that way to be peaceful, loving, and just humans then you post…

Is this the non violent version of beat the crap out of their opponents?

How does the right disenfranchise American citizens? I need examples.

The right question to ask is what did Trump do to make white Americans’ lives better…provide me 3 examples…I am not going to go for a cheap-shot and ask you to show me one political promise he fulfilled…just do it, 3 examples of his presidential authority being applied to make your life better…

To make all American’s lives better including whites,1) he left trade agreements where America paid hefty import taxes and the other countries such as China didn’t, 2) he cut red tape regulations which made it hard for smaller American companies to be competitive, and 3) he lowered all income taxes which the rich don’t pay anyway, so it helped the lower classes more.
I can’t think of anything he did specifically for whites. By all means, tell me what you think he did for whites only.

you are so deluded its tragic…Trump cuts the pollution limitations so the already poorly regulated and exploitative capitalists in the poorest of American areas get to pollute the poor white Americans’ lungs or exploit them even more and you call that making it easier to start a ‘small business’… He puts tariffs on China which then small American business owners end-up paying since America does not manufacture anything and your whole country is wholly reliant on Chinese manufacturing and you call that getting rid of these trade deals’ that ‘exploit’ Americans…Trumps 4 year administration INCREASES the expenditure on regulatory governmental activities and you think he is ‘cutting the tapes left and right’… Trump cuts the already historically low top bracket income tax and corporate tax and throws some bones the poor Yanks way(saves millions and billions for the top 1 and maybe a thousand or two for the poorest) and you call that looking after the 99 percent…I can go on…Trump is not even remotely connected to the white-America…he is a New York living, Irish immigrant, son of a millionaire capitalist… the only reason he got elected by the whites is because he was racist and played the Bushes game of pretending to be a stereotyped Yank backward cowboy but that’s old…intelligent people have already seen it, the spectacle for the working classes,the rodwiness, the playing to the feeling of being culturally inferior to the metropolitan elites and middle-classes…the homophobia and deep seated racial racism and a feeling of resentment towards the people who remind you of your ancestors greed and sins…the inability to understand how the world works…the religious fundamentalism that is unique to the United States which is the only advanced country with Christian running around and claiming evolution did not take place…the insane and unrestained exploitation of the natural resources that made the average Americans life so affluent that is coming to an end…you know pretending things are different than they really are does not change the reality right???that having a ‘tough’ president, shaking up these European leaders does not change the fact your country simply cant win a war and is universally discredited and mistrusted???YOU GET IT???Trump acted like America is great and you loved it…but America is not great anymore…and wont ever be great again…that world is over and an intelligent population of civilized people would start coming up with solutions how to enter a new world they found themselves in…what you get is a farce…

Trump showed the whole world what he is…America no longer believes in liberty and freedom, does not take democracy seriously…sitting down next to that North Korean botchling whos family has been torturing whole of the country was symbolic to me…The America of the old, the real America the whole of the Western world admired and looked up to…that’s gone…Germany is already reorienting aggressively to align with China…Putin is doing everything he can to gain favour of Europeans…and what does your president do when he comes to Europe, a center of his allies???he puts on a WWE show for backward idiot working class Americans and spits in all Europeans faces…and he tells you this is great…being left alone without allies whilst your biggest competitor is gaining them left and right is great…okkkk :confused: :confused: :confused:

Show me the pollution regulations he cut, link please. Wait a minute, Americans do manufacture in America, just not as much as previously. True, some companies hire the Chinese to manufacture their low quality goods or set up shop in China to undercut prices by American manufacturers but not everything is made in China, sorry. Billions came into our country due to the tariff coffers we started charging, which can go to subsidize small business manufacturers here and make them more competitive states-wise. How is charging tariffs on Chinese products bad for American made products? It’s not and it makes made in America products more competitive. The 1% don’t pay their taxes because the twat politicians built in loopholes for the rich such as themselves. So stop thinking they do, you know squat. Thousands of dollars to regular families does help them, duh.

Yeah, the same allies who expect everything for free, like their security provided by our military and trade agreements which only advantaged them. Each European Union country agreed to pay for our military services but did not pay as agreed. France wants to rebuild EU defenses, I say its about time. Pay for your own shit, pay the American military complex or design and build your own.

I could squeeze you out, post by post, and in 3-4 posts time you would ignore me or say some dumb shit …but I have had a quite bad week and I am feeling a bit under the weather…so maybe another time…you want ‘the links’ already…which means you already ran out of your little sweet arguments…I am going to shower and listen to some Bach, have a good night yea???no hate girl no hate

Without proof, you’re just scribbling words written by leftwing media, so link please sooner rather than never.

Germany aligns with Communist China (which is no better than North Korea) is a funny point for you to make.

you idiot…how dare you say German aligns with China when it was your American fucking greed that is solely responsible for putting China on the map and making it into what it is today??? you are a nutter Yank mid-west inbred cowboys wife… I am not racist towards Chinese so I don’t see their rise as apocalyptic but if you Yank inbreds want to play the point the finger game lets start with whos countries 1/3 of the public debt was borrowed by the Chinese and whos domestic consumer market solely fueled the Chinese modernization for the past 50 years to sustain the over-bloated and unrealistic standard of life you inbreds have???

disgusting spoiled hypocritical lying Yanks…maybe I should leave this crusade behind and let the Anglos burn down…maybe I should not…maybe I like it? who knows? you people are like a fat pig that can bearly move anymore and its slaughter day is coming, the butcher is approaching with a heavy hand…and you are tossing and squealing in a frenzied state of hunger that your overconsumption have built up over the years. sad and pathetic.

The rich fuck up the poor but the poor cant see how it is that this is the case if nobody comes to their homes and snatches microwaves or TVs out of their kitchens…

You wrote that about Germany above or are you too coo coo to remember. Go back and look. China is no better than the North Korea. Yet, you blame Trump for trying to befriend the nut leader of North Korea so North Korea would stop launching missiles over their neighbors heads.You are a typical European idiots who’s too busy hating America than loving his own country enough to help stop the flood of foreigners let into his country to replace their population, foreigners who will not assimilate and will destroy the culture, traditions, language, history. Keep hating America while Europe becomes the Middle East.

Tick tock, still waiting for your link to those environmental regulations that were cut.

So Trump tried to streamline regulations with the idea that for every one regulation added, two regulations must be cut since 40% of the American government’s coffer is spent on regulation.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/waynecrews/2020/06/29/how-donald-trump-has-cut-regulationbut-also-added-it/?sh=3a27f8af30d3

There’s nothing about cutting environmental regulations mentioned in the article and this is a leftist Trump hating, Trump slandering publication so if Trump did cut environmental regulations, bet your buns we’d read about it in that article.

China is the same as North Korea…I think the audience can judge this for themselves…I am done here, nice talking to you Wendy my darling, dearest, darling you.