Becoming Communist

Wendy…are you still going to make that soup I recommended? No hard feelings for you! I hope you are ok!

Yes, on the soup.

No, as in you have no evidence to support your claims.

a true heroine :slight_smile:

it is good Americans think their country great and functioning and worth speaking up to and representing…there is a hierarchy of nations that you cant know about since you are American(or maybe you do…) where certain nations citizens are indifferent to their country or deny it even is their country like the today’s Greeks with their Ancient Greek obsession and so on…the countries on the top, the strongest and most well functioning countries all have a trustful and resolute citizenry that believes in their own community and that is good…only that you are also deluding yourself…but that’s your right…I am ok with that.

I did not equate China and North Korea as being the same all around but I did say that they are equally bad since their citizens lack freedom, resources for survival, and legal recourse. Though China may be worse than North Korea upon second thought since they are genociding entire swathes of their own citizens, the Uryghurs.

Oh, and since I’m probably a generation older than you since I’m in my 50s, don’t forget to respect this here elder. :wink:

jesus wendy this is common knowledge

statista.com/chart/18268/en … istration/

Jesus, Mr., that site uses the lying main stream media hysterics as their sources, their evidence. Got any links to any official govt. site so I can actually read for myself the exact regulatory cut, or rollback on Obama initiatives that hadn’t been implemented?

wendy the article is full of links that go to the sources of the information.

The first link I clicked on took me to a CBSN report not a govt. site. If you do not have any govt site just say so.

i just said that to mr. kropotkin out of civility, I think he is an old fart talking nonsense but he is right in being annoyed by my vulgarity and idiocies and he is not a bad guy so there is nothing stopping me from being nice to him.
as to you…you are a deluded old cat-lady who has some fantasy regarding what Trump is,that’s fine…nothing wrong with that…I am not American this is your civic stuff not mine.

Wrong, I’m an old, dog lady who’s dog is trained to bite your balls off.

? 50 something is not that old you know, id still bang as the Chinese tend to say.

all of a sudden you only trust the government? also you can check all the citations at the bottom of this wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environme … %20climate.

All I’m asking for is to read what was done by our government on a government website. Don’t want Wiki, Poltifact, CBS, NYT, or any of the other untrustworthy sources, only the official source. Otherwise you’re just puking out unproven assertions. Proof please.

The autistic racist eunuch Yank virgin Kvasir over at SHITthyself praised you Wendy, you are an honest and genuine spirit in his estimation(meaning you are an ignorant midwestern inbred Yank who hates negros and wants to re-attempt a Jewish genocide). He also praised me few years ago but he forgot that now. If you want jump over to that forum and they will tell you that all that I said about Trump is false, MagsJ can show you how; she has a fetish for making friends with racist as a coloured mullato herself(or, more likely, is off her rocker).

wendy the wiki article, like all wiki articles, links to the sources at the bottom

In looney conservative America a man after a bankruptcy and 2 failed marriages is a trustworthy source. Yppppiiiieee yiiiiiiaaaa!!!

I’m not playing a never-ending game of ‘follow my bullshit links’, sorry. Either YOU provide the proof I’m asking for or not. Simple.

Dont worry wendy!!!, all leftist media lie and the only trustworthy source of information is the Republican party.