Bidens Blackmailed by CCP, National Security Risk

Note where I claimed this. Hell, I’m even acknowledging that if the charges against Biden are true, it wouldn’t surprise me.

And then this part:

Let’s go there in depth.

Also, just out of curiosity, what is your own rendition of the “deep state”. And, while you’re at it, how about a critique of mine above.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaosiFeQBFY[/youtube]

Ah yes, now the FBI is getting involved… even though they were offered the hard drive months ago.

The corruption runs deep.

And there’s their delay. Adam Schiff and Ms Pelosi cry RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA to once again shift the focus of suspicion. And “While there is on ongoing investigation we can’t reveal anything about it”. What do you think 1 year? 2 years? At very least until Nov 3.

And note they are investigating RUSSIA, not the Bidens, Ukraine, or China.

I used to wonder how Americans got so many people like that in Congress but eventually I figured it out - years of “obfuscation and extortion”.

Looking backward, they had to stay severely offensive, with this in the background. Now it’s no wonder. It reeks of Guilt.

It’s amazing that they can get so many people to betray their country and everything it has stood for. A little obfuscation and a lot of money seems to go a long long way.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyGK7mOyliQ[/youtube]

This is a better version if you can get it on your mobile. They blocked it from where I am (except from my mobile :smiley: )

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQy9FVHT_xo

I have to admit, you two should write comedy… it is
absolutely hilarious what you clowns will believe in…

the far more likely explanation is this is a Russian disinformation
attempt…really, Biden who you claim is a multimillionaire, which I have
no information about, would drop off a laptop with sensitive information
on it, by someone who is, according to the blind one man computer business,
was “Mess up” and thus couldn’t remember dropping it off… really,
in a city 3000 miles from where he actually lives…

now put yourself in
Hunter place… is this the actions you would take if you were Hunter Biden?

you are a millionaire, would you take a mac laptop to a place that isn’t
certified to deal with Macs, 3000 miles from your home, with a “drug addle”
courier? really and this is somehow believable?

apparently, Giuliani tried to get every new organization in America to take
thus tripe and no one would take it outside of, yes, you guessed it,
the least credible news organization in NY…THE NYPOST…

really guys, comedy writing is going to be your thing…
you have already started with this nonsense, so keep going…

and thanks for the laughs, I appreciate it…

Kropotkin

Not even you will be able to deny the extent of corruption your kind has wrought in the light of these new truths.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADQlrMnEnJM[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyIPHjRlL8Q[/youtube]

K: "TRUTHS… Please you wouldn’t know the “TRUTH” if it bit you on the ass…

given you believe this hokum story of the wayward laptop…

you have no idea what is and what isn’t true…

Kropotkin

Imagine being impeached for uncovering corruption that is being exposed out in the open right now.

That from someone who only looks to the Left when he crosses the street then blames the Right cars for running over him.

“It can’t be exposed if no one is allowed to see it” - Twitter and Google/Facebook.

Here is an assessment of the New York Post story at wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biden%E2% … _reporting

It’s now reported that Trump will bring this up at the debate on Thursday.

For me the bottom line revolves around actual hard evidence that Joe Biden did in fact meet with Vadym Pozharskyi at the behest of his son.

Where’s the beef regarding that, Bannon?

Imagine if the liberals had been able to provide hard evidence that Trump actually met with Putin and, together, they plotted an election coup in 2016.

Again, if the beef is there, it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. American foreign policy around the globe has always unfolded in the context of realpolitik – given the economic interests of those who own and operate the global economy: cheap labor, natural resources and markets.

Like Donald Trump isn’t smack dab in the middle of that.

Hunter Biden was acting as an unregistered foreign lobbying agent - federally illegal in the US. Mr Joe Biden participated, which had previously lied about. It is also federally illegal in the US for the VP to have secret, unlogged meetings with foreign agents. The DOJ must be informed of all such meetings.

So actually both Hunter Biden and Joe Biden committed federal crimes.

Additionally, the verified laptop evidence (verified by Hunter Biden’s signature) implies that Mr Joe Biden received payments for foreign political favors - an impeachable federal offense.

And that is just for starters.

If the accusations and current claims are true, then the FBI is severely compromised and will lose enormous public trust.

The ramifications for the accusations are severe and far-reaching, the entire DNC would collapse.

For example, if the DNC knowingly sat on this information, or it was spiked, during the impeachment, then they are culpable and complicit in the corruption.

US intelligence committees are also compromised.

Why else would they be fighting so hard. I think that is what Mr Trump didn’t expect. And that is also what makes him want to fight even harder. He knows the entire country is at stake. The FBI and DOJ have apparently already surrendered the country.

How many times do I have to say it. Both Biden and Trump [like Bush Sr. and W. and Clinton and Obama] are bona fide members of what I construe to be America’s crony capitalist ruling class. A “swamp” let’s call it. It’s only a matter of how flagrant their behaviors are and what can actually be proved.

You have your collection of alleged facts, the liberals have their own. So, where is the smoking gun evidence that Trump and Putin were in cahoots on the 2016 election? Tons of evidence that members of the Trump campaign were involved with the Russians. But Trump himself was kept far enough out of the actual loop of meetings and contacts. Same with Joe Biden and “foreign agents”. Where is the hard evidence that he met with Vadym Pozharskyi in order to reconfigure American foreign policy to enrich his son and the Biden family?

That’s how it works “behind the curtains” here. For the ruling class encompassed here – ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … s#p2397749 – the evidence has to be big and it has to directly involve either Trump or Biden. Think Nixon and Watergate.

Also, my chief interest in you is the extent to which, like James. S. Saint, you are an objectivist. For me, the moral and political objectivists among us [as “I” understand the meaning of the word] have concocted this “overarching” one size fits all intellectual contraption of both “reality” and the “human condition”. It’s all there “in their head”. How the world and everything in it works. And others are either “one of us” or “one of them”. Here, at ILP, it often takes the form of “liberals” vs. “conservatives”.

And the thing about [what Karpel Tunnel calls] “binary thinking”, is that they tend to hammer in only those facts that are in sync with their own TOE. They see only what they already know. They are less interested in what is true or false in regard to moral and political conflagrations, but in insisting that these conflicts can only be divided up into the right thing or the wrong thing to do.

The part I explore here: ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=185296

Now, you’ll either explore this with me on another thread or you won’t.

Another liberal media take on all this:
slate.com/news-and-politics/202 … -know.html

‘For the next two weeks until Election Day, expect allies of Donald Trump to repeat the same refrain: but his emails! So far, though, the revelation of Hunter Biden’s private messages and photographs has been a dud of an October surprise, largely because the story’s credibility is so evidently flimsy. It’s also confusing—both to Trump supporters who’d like to make hay out of it and to anyone else trying to understand how this whole saga came to be. How did a laptop supposedly belonging to the former vice president’s son end up in a Delaware computer repair shop, then get to Rudy Giuliani, then arrive at the New York Post? What does Steve Bannon have to do with it? Why did it make the entire right wing mad at Facebook (again)?’

What actual facts can both sides establish?

One thing though. Liberal media or not, the author doesn’t explore my own take on the Biden/Trump connection given what I construe to be the crony capitalism reality embedded in the “deep state swamp” that is the ruling class here in America. The organic/historical relationship – both political and economic – between Wall Street and Main Street by way of K Street.

Besides when it comes to crony capitalism, Biden and most of the Democrats are a pale imitation of Trump Inc. From tax policy to deregulation to sitting corporate friendly judges, Donald Trump is the ruling class personified.

If “I” do say so myself. No getting around the political prejudices rooted in dasein, right?