Borderlines personality disorder

I learned this from the devil.

The easiest way to spot a borderline personality disorder is when someone says they’re going to kill themselves unless you give them what they want.

The devil is dead now.

The devil had a more subtle borderline personality disorder. He’d simply cancel you at any slight, even if you just slightly looked at him wrong.

Borderline is called the walking on eggshells disease.

The devil put up with me, because…. Well it’s me. The devil knew I used to be god. A retired one.

Most women have borderline personality disorder. I’ve seen in it men too.

If I tell a woman that she’s hot, she’ll stop talking to me. Borderlines are rampant in the human species. It’s a psychological disorder.

The devil had it too.

One of the biggest mistakes married people make is that they stop dating each other. They think that their work is done and that they don’t have to try anymore. But the thing is that people change all the time, so you’re not dating the same person you married. It’s just like with that river you never step into twice. Or once. You’re always learning each other over and over again. Like strangers. The only one who never changes is the unmoved mover. So it’s good to pick someone who is on the trajectory of growth, as you are, and that trajectory is in alignment with approaching the unmoved mover. Being evenly yoked is important because iron sharpens iron. The process is more painful the more you don’t want to be part of it. But the more you align your will, passion, and understanding to it, the more you will find goodness, beauty, and truth that satisfies.

Well, no. Most women do not have the borderline personality disorder. And most women will not say they will kill themselves if you don’t _______________. If you tell a woman she is hot and she stops talking to you this doesn’t mean she is borderline. I don’t know the context - if she knows you already or she’s a stranger, if you’ve just walked up to her out of the blue, if you’re not wearing pants when you say this, what your tone of voice is when you say this, what your eyes look like, if it’s in response to her talking about something which you ignore, or you can simply conclude this without regard to context and the way you come across and so on, And really, there’s no need to diagnose that way. They sure as shit ain’t your clients. And unless most women have trouble maintaining work and a social life and many other facets of that categories facets, it’s not helping anyone, including you, stuffing them in that box. Though it might be useful to wonder yourself why you’d want to.
Regardless, this is not a good method of diagnosis.

I don’t use approach escalation other than when I was doing social science studies. You learn a lot from a single person because their spirit families are there as well. Sometimes the whole earth, sometimes the whole cosmos.

I had to re adapt after being called from the dead.

New kings or queens are different. They’re not all the same.

When I was god, I’m teaching you how I ran the cosmos.

Read above message.

I’m heterosexual. If some random gay guy asked to see my dick. I’d show it to them. I don’t care. It doesn’t hurt me.

If some random woman asked me to show them my dick. I’d do it. I don’t care. It doesn’t hurt me.

Now think about how women deal with those questions even if only about their breasts.

It doesn’t hurt anyone.

I don’t like the way this new god is handling things

Well, it sounds like you were a judgmental deity, at least as far as women, perhaps others also.

You don’t understand. Every being in existence is gods property.

I used to be god.

You’ll be god someday too.

It’s like seasons that keep going.

People called me back from the dead because they didn’t like the new god.

This species was not taught well.

…guy needs new/more meds, yo.

Mag. You’re trash. You’ll be sent to the dump and decay in agony.

Except for one thing. Me.

Disengaging.

The only way you can escape mind is to protect all minds.

I happen to be back. It’s really bad karma to resurrect the dead. People earn that death.

It takes eons to earn it.

Any deity who thinks most women are bipolar and some of the other things I responded to above, is a very judgmental and confused deity.

The earth is a very simple planet. It follows the laws of statistics. More evolved planets have don’t conform to those laws.

When I occasionally talk about statistics, it’s to wake you up that you have no choice.

Then perhaps …. You can finally choose.

Excuses, excuses.
Anyway, most women are not borderline and saying they are doesn’t help anyone.
Nor does a woman reacting in ways you don’t like to being called ‘hot’ mean she is borderline.
I don’t care if you’re Zeus or the current deity or Lucifer or the Fairy King. In none of those cases of you being a current or former deity are those judgmental claims helpful. In fact, to whatever degree they are believed, they are harmful, deity created or not.

You observe that when you tell a woman that’s she’s hot, she stops talking to you. You hypothesize that this is because she has borderline personality disorder. This hypothesis, however, is based in part on the mistaken beliefs that, “borderlines are rampant in the human species,” and “most women have borderline personality disorder,” neither of which matches the epidemiology of BPD.

In fact, BPD is not very common, with a point prevalence of 1.6% and a lifetime prevalence of 5.9%, so not enough to account for the majority of either sex. And while women are diagnosed about 3 times as frequently as men, there’s reason to think that’s only because women tend to seek treatment more often than men, and the actual incidence of the disorder is about equal between men and women.

I’m not sure how many women have stopped talking to you after you told they they are hot, but given its low prevalence, boderline personality disorder in even one woman, let alone multiple women, does not seem like the most likely explanation for the observation.

Carleas. You might be interested in this.

When a person exists they are always imperfect.

Borderline traits are cancel culture.

I take all comers. I don’t have borderline traits.

It’s a more subtle form of borderline. Everyone uses it. Women use it more because of sex dimorphism. Cancel culture is BPD by definition.

People don’t seem to understand the power of sex dimorphism in this species.

When you have a protrusion, you have a different psychology than if you have a hole.

It’s almost like environment psychology. You should check out environmental psychology sometime. It’s a fascinating field.

Out of perhaps insensitive curiosity. Say someone has an innie and an outie. Do they cancel out?

Withdrawn.

Ichthus.

The devil worked so hard to make they/them to get out of being sent to hell.

You can’t be judged as a they/them.

We have definitions for everything.

You can be a coffee cup sexual. Or a rape sexual (not people’s favorite)

The devil died but its soul still lives in spirit.

Who do you think made cancel culture?

The devil was given dominion over the earth …

The earth is of the devil.

When your current god cast him out, he condemned him to earth as the all powerful here.

The devil hated the earth. But it was his dominion. Ironic.

These things pass like the seasons.

By what definition? These are the DSM-IV criteria for BPD:

A pervasive pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by 5 (or more) of the following:

1. Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment. Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behaviour covered in criterion 5.

2. A pattern of unstable and intense interpersonal relationships characterized by alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation.

3. Identity disturbance: markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self.

4. Impulsivity in at least 2 areas that are potentially self-damaging (e.g., spending, sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, binge eating). Note: Do not include suicidal or self-mutilating behaviour covered in criterion 5.

5. Recurrent suicidal behaviour, gestures or threats, or self-mutilating behaviour.

6. Affective instability due to a marked reactivity of mood (e.g., intense episodic dysphoria, irritability or anxiety usually lasting a few hours and only rarely more than a few days).

7. Chronic feelings of emptiness.

8. Inappropriate, intense anger or difficulty controlling anger (e.g., frequent displays of temper, constant anger, recurrent physical fights).

9. Transient, stress-related paranoid ideation or severe dissociative symptoms.

I’m not sure what definition of cancel culture you’re using, but as I understand it cancel culture is boycotting for perceived moral transgression, in particular transgression of modern progressive values around certain historically marginalized groups.

None of the DSM-IV criteria seem to be necessary or sufficient for cancel culture.

This is Freudian nonsense. Not that humans aren’t sexually dimorphic, nor that there is likely some dimorphism in how people think, but that it is reducible to any symbolic meaning of “protrusions” and “holes”. That’s folk psychology at best, thin propaganda at worst.

While humans are sexually dimorphic, we aren’t particularly sexually dimorphic; compared to other organisms, we’re on the less dimorphic end of the spectrum. On most physical traits, the distributions overlap significantly. Mental traits show even more overlap, and what dimorphism exists is largely cultural: sexual dimorphism in mental traits tends to increase in more equal societies, which we wouldn’t expect if it were largely due to innate differences, but we would expect if culture and individual choices tend to dominate.

Certain parts of modern culture understate sexual dimorphism, to be sure, but most cultures, and most of modern western cutlure, overstate it.

And you take it to an extreme, talking about women as though they are a different species. That level of dimorphism is not supported.

Carleas.

Actually it is proven by the most famous sexual study ever done in 1989.

They brought women just to ask for sex from men. 75% of the men said yes.

They brought men in to ask for sex and zero percent of women said yes. Or 100% of the women said no.

Women are not a different species, but their psychologies work differently.

I know how male and female psychology work.

Part of it comes from feet on the ground experience …. I’ve read thousands of psychological and sociological studies.

And by the way…. If it means anything to you, that study was done by a woman