*burp*

According to connectionist theories of knowledge stored/accessed in the brain (neural network) do sensible thoughts have entropy? Think mind mapping. Linnaean taxonomy as applied to dialectic. According to Brentano, you don’t get to say that stuff outside mental phenomena has simultaneity (or… at least… it doesn’t count as direct perception). Pretty sure the brain is relegated to outside that. Rubber=mind/Mind. Road=brain/world. Except…um…heh…well. DOES the rubber really MEET the road?? :wink:

Relevant:
bigthink.com/hard-science/dark- … 1650119998

Also relevant:
google hylomorphism and Eleonore Stump

So if you take brainstem/emotion stuff as nature (in the sense of GROUND versus figure… cuz nature is also supernature you’re just used to), executive functioning as grasping nature, and judgment/governor/regulation/volition stuff as tweaking nature… you get sparks.

If those things are irreducibly complex as shown by language disorders brought into contrast by brain damage to various regions…

Well. The most you can really conclude even if not irreducibly complex is that brains are like cb radios. Given documented out of body experiences when the brain is legit not functioning.

Erm. Like. Isn’t Brentano saying it’s irreducibly complex? twirls pig tails and pops a bubble

Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

…wanna make out instead?

Sure.

Just kidding.

Oh, it’s multiple-choice?

I choose option #1 then, sweetheart.

_
Lol

burp

so hawwwwt…

more where that came from

Actually; but yes.
Now having started reversely, need to find something essentially humidifying and simultaneously cooling.

So the thing is It is irreducible.but extra sensory chanelling may be observed or not depending on an affect being in an analogical congruence: as what an uncertain path appears to change paths, as well as the need to check the immortal /mortal state of the cat inside the box.

Incidentally, foo dogs are really liondogs guarding the temple.

Ever see a solar halo that was directly in the sky above you, instead of with the sun at its center? What is that? It made it look like there were supposed to be two suns. If the sun had a halo at the same time, it would have looked like a double-yolk halo (not two circles next to each other, but … connected like bubbles). Only ever saw it once in my life.

It was a good day that day.

I has an egg with two yolks in it one time connected I by egg white the closest I got

Yeah the double-yolker half solar halo was a week ago Thursday.

Yesterday my mom made breakfast with a double yolker.

Today right after my post to you, I open up my memories on Facebook, and…a year ago today…the sister of one of my Facebook friends found a double-yolker in eggs she hard-boiled for a celebration of life.

Now… I know it’s just a weird cowinkidink… but… weird cowinkidinks happen to me … like … fricken … almost laws of physics … Jk. But seriously.

Atomic split :confused:

Scrambled eggs are the final form

I prefer over medium. Or microwaved in Hollandaise.