Cambria

Vacation. Gotta say something cheerful for hearing tears roll past rivulets; as glaciers laughingly shed their oceanic ices dripping off cones of fancy.

Pants rubbing sexy; flies abating buzzingly for afor; and thereafter from unbecoming maggots chewing out of alabaster neoned forms slanted brown shadows pulsing red; yet her slighted veined hand powdered by Tiffany laced by deangelo; now rapture closed toward eternity.

Don passes yawns as Monterey baths as three dogs’ night and country Joe.

Where are that what has eluded that new? Left in lurch of something newly? Or the grapes of wrath or sitting at esolen dry mud or deep pools of sage incensed to delirium.

The ultraviolet all consuming the infra red turning all to deep purple.

Gosh. But no .

regret leave it behind it’s all on the record for the Other. I accept loss for ever.

You laugh and the whole world laughs with you. You cry alone.

Either ways it goes within and without boundaries, the chain has pearls attached, strung on , at times overlapping onto each, at times separate, distance almost to nought, but never ever completely separate. That which holds it together to a pthinnest point, that thinnest of all strands acquires immense power to withstand enormous pressure to pull them apart.

Whereas there always remains the tiniest sliver keeping them ever so slightly apart.

The absolute oneness is almost an innumerable multiplicity of all pearls in all the universes with only the thinnest film of distinction within among all the peripheral circumference of all of the circumstantial possibilities within the inconceivable possibilities among the chain of Being.

That is the power, the configuration and the will of what love really is.

That is what I got from ‘Little Boy’

That a certain certainy of the light that the miraculous has yet to brighten the road.

It’s rocky terrain unimaginably full of the Rose’s piercing scarletting rivulets. How that pain is translateabke as others’ suffering my pathos, the dereliction of pain.