Certificate of Vaccine IDentification, COVID

LOL,

The US Department of Defense just basically told the rest of the world, “We had nothing to do with the Wuhan Laboratory Lab Leak… and if you want to blame anybody…”

Points to Anthony Fauci, Peter Daszak, NIH, EcoHealth Alliance!

Talk about being thrown under the bus, yikes…!

Novak Djokovic, is now currently being known as No-vaxx Djokovic :laughing:

Will this medical episode be a pivotal turning-point, in the whole vaccine drama?

It seems like the Liberal-Leftists are getting very frustrated of being lied to.

Even their “common sense” is waking up to the fact, that no amount of “vaccination” means you’re free or back to normal.

Viruses lessen in severity and death as they sweep through populations. Omicron sounds like a normal cold/flu season.

Here’s the tipping-point though… the upcoming 2022 Elections… politicians only need to run on “Vote for me and NO MORE LOCKDOWNS” and they win.

They need to be voted out of office, for things to go back to normal, and they will be.

Bump Next Page:

_
The need to present a vaccine passport has been scrapped, here… as I sensed it would be. No further restrictions, nothing… except for the need to still wear masks, if applicable.

It’s mind-boggling to me that 2/3rds of the general population injected themselves with shit they don’t even know what’s in it, with no liability, and with no long-term effects data…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTOaxhJocyU[/youtube]

It’s mind-boggling to me that 2/3rds of the general population injected themselves with shit they don’t even know what’s in it, with no liability, and with no long-term effects data…

K: I know you are not an American but here in America, to get into 1st grade and even
kindergarten , one is required, legally required to get several vaccines… so we
are given vaccines for decades… for example, if you want to travel to a third world
country, perhaps the one you live in, you have to get a… wait for it… one of
several vaccines depending upon where you are going…

getting vaccines isn’t something new or something that just happened…
vaccines have been around for… CENTURIES… they aren’t new and they
weren’t just created for this particular disease… look up Louis Pasteur
for example…or perhaps even earlier, Edward Jenner use of the cowpox
vaccine which has saved millions of lives…

covid 19 and the vaccinations are just another thing you are afraid of…

along with you being afraid your own shadow, amongst other things…

Jesus, is there something you aren’t afraid of?

Kropotkin

Yawn

Keeping boosting, PK. Eventually you’ll hit the right batch number, think of it like Russian Roulette, how many times have you fired already? The chamber is running out of slots.

Premeditated Mass Murder?

Keep boosting:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9KWW63eBOI[/youtube]

If I were ‘vaxxed’, marked for death, I’d be shitting my pants right about now… who’s scared???

Anthony Fauci still funded GOF-research $2mil to EcoHealth Alliance and Peter Daszak in 2021.

I wonder if the vax-injured will be able to sue, for loss of livelihood and earnings. :-s

thesun.co.uk/sport/17227782 … he-doctor/

Not according to the “EUA” (Emergency Use Authorization) in the United States… I don’t know about foreign countries. I heard some weeks ago, that Australia plans to pay-out for vaccine injured and death, just a rumor…

Legally, people can still sue, if they can prove Malicious Intent, Malfeasance, or simply reckless Negligence.

There are many such lawsuits already in the wing.

The Department of Defense (through DARPA) basically kicked Fauci to the curb, and distanced themselves from the (Gain of Function) SARS-Cov2 outbreak…

This is going to end very badly for all those who bought into the false Narrative and MSM lies from the onset:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k54tN1O2R8[/youtube]

I remember, back in the 90s, before Marxists infiltrated the Education and Journalist school system in the United States, MSM would actually report on mass protests and uprisings all over the world. Now, they don’t report shit… the insurrection in Kazakhstan completely absent from MSM, hmmm, wonder why… (it’s actually no surprise to anybody paying attention)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ezbo6sdurY[/youtube]

literally everyone that you listen to is someone who has been beaten down in court or who is in the process of being beaten down in court for spreading the misinformation that youre head if filled with