Certificate of Vaccine IDentification, COVID

You were warned.

Yes, and I took the risk, and the side effects still outweigh the consequences of getting COVID.

And I am glad to have taken the jabs so as not to pass on the virus to other people too.

A Christian grasps and clutches onto his/her Cross, even in death, at the funeral parlor with an open casket.

It’s amazing the Big Lies that peasants take to their graves. Yours will be “Safe & Effective!!!” You’re no different than those you despise most.

I have no idea why you think this relates to the discussion, but you are, as per fucking usual, talking complete bollocks.

Because, like other Vaxxies, it may actually kill you and you’ll go to your grave thinking you did the right thing rather than that you fucked up, and are forced to admit you took a poison that killed you, when you didn’t have to.

I can’t imagine how many people this has actually happened to by now, hundreds of thousands probably

Can the (true/natural) way of the world, ever be wrong.

There is a lot of East-Asian admixture in Europe… the maths thereafter, is easy.

Naturalistic fallacy.
Look it up!

Oh dear me like billions of other vaxxers are still alive, whilst you are a parasite relying on herd immunity that vaxxers have provided for you at no cost to you.
You’ve no need to thank me, though you should.

Thanks to vaxxers we live in a world where polio and smallpox is almost completely eradicated, and diptheria, rubella, Measles are now reduced by 99%; Whooping cough by 90%

As for COVID maybe 100,000s have had an adverse reaction, but this week we learned that the US had over 1 million deaths. The word have 6.2 million reported. So suck on that.

What is so sad is that the US ought to have fewer deaths proportionately given their claim to have the best medicine provision in the world, but it is morons like you that sow doubt and misinformation that has caused one of the worst death rates the world over.
Congratulations, dickhead!

Vaccines provide immunity.

Covid “vaccines” do not provide immunity.

You can still get Covid AND you’re a retard.

I have read the Principia Ethica.

Carnivores eat meat… let’s kill all the carnivores, so that the resulting consequence from that action sits better on the current human ‘want’ (not need) for a vegan/meatless world, and let’s apply said reasoning across the board to achieve more ridiculous ‘wants’.

Principles are made to balance the scales of survivability.

Tell me more, about how the natural is fallacious? says he, who always talks about (selective) unjustness.

You are still a racist.

…towards whom?

It was obvious to me from the beginning:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Gh_X1ycB8[/youtube]

I’ve lost a lot of respect for all those duped by this scam, including Maia and Satyr. Fools.

Thus:

Why did the prime minister of Tanzania die?
He denied Corona (and died from it?).

What was done, in that regard, can never be undone… save for going on long-term detoxing and clean-eating, to aid in swift and complete expulsion of those toxins.

Unfortunately, a “complete expulsion of those toxins” is not possible, because the vaccines are based on genetic engineering supported by nanotechnology, i.e. they always - forever - remain in the body.

Great Again:
Unfortunately, a “complete expulsion of those toxins” is not possible, because the vaccines are based on genetic engineering supported by nanotechnology, i.e. they always - forever - remain in the body.
[/quote]
K: and the ongoing myths/conspiracies of the radical right…

Kropotkin

Have you been swallowing the dangerous radical left pills again, child?

[quote=“Great Again”]
Have you been swallowing the dangerous radical left pills again, child?

K: a couple of things… first of all, I find it condescending to insult
a senior citizen, that’s me at 63, by calling them a “child”, I have a daughter
that is 37, probably older than you are…I know the right has no respect
for anyone, including the elderly or pregnant women, but hay at least
try…

I believe some personal history is needed here…
I have had three different political beliefs in my life,
One was when I was young, and until I was 21, in which I
simply accepted my parents political belief… which was very
moderate liberal/democratic… in 1981, I was radicalized by
by Raygun… I saw what he did to California, I was living here at the
time… he destroyed the golden state… many of the problems we
have today stem from his terrible governorship…after some thought,
I became an anarchist… which I was for another 14 years or so…
I met my wife and because of her, (among other reasons)
I turned into a very liberal democrat…
where I have been for 20 plus years now… I am not a communist,
nor am I an anarchist… I am liberal… and quite proud of the fit…

so, I, unlike you, I came to my political beliefs after decades of
studying and thinking about it… I believe in the liberal ideals
as being the only one that a thinking person can accept as
appropriate and as a genuine possibility for a person to accept…

if you are going to insult liberals, you should at least learn something
about it… and before you say it, I have spent decades studying
conservatism… I have about a hundred books on and about
conservatism…In fact, I have more books about conservatism than
I have books on liberalism…

I’ve done my homework… you should try it sometime…

Kropotkin