Certificate of Vaccine IDentification, COVID

If you did “do your homework” then you would know that these “vaccines” are not vaccines, and ARE in fact gene-editing technology, precisely like he just said.

So you’re clearly lying, as you tend to do compulsory.

Typical Leftist-Liberal-Democrat

You brag a lot, that’s for sure, but I remain utterly unconvinced by your efforts. My opinion of you remains unchanged – you’re intellectually lazy and clueless.

Does anyone know exactly how many people have already been vaccinated - worldwide and in each country?

New York Times ( :laughing: ):

“More than 5.31 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 69.2 percent of the world population.”

Any nanotech… sure, but I’m referring to the vaccine’s toxin-laden base solution… so pertinent to anyone experiencing insufferable symptoms and side-effects, of which I know there are many. :-/

That many? I thought it a lot less than that… that’s a crazy-high percent, for a virus that can never be gotten rid of.

0454012A-4C51-489C-A90F-88D5A9607EEC.jpeg

You do know that you are talking complete bollocks don’t you?

Wanna see some crazy shit on this? I doubt you are ready.

crazier than this?
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 9#p2894989

Yes, and… hell I am!

#waiting :wink:

ive been getting a booster every 2 or 3 weeks for like 3 years now and im feeling great

I bet my 5g signal would be great if I stood next to you

yours & everybody’s

:wink:

_
Lol @FJ :laughing:

Hope your Bank-holiday is going well? I was out on Saturday, rested yesterday, and will be gardening later today… when the sun gets lower.

I don’t get bank holidays off :crying-face:

_
Why not?

Do you work for a foreign company or something…?

I work for a company that doesn’t gaf about bank holidays. I still have the same amount of legally required holidays, and I could choose to take bank holidays, but I rarely do.

My gf has bank holidays mandatory off, and has slightly less chosen days off a year than me, but her total days off are more than mine

ive never been in a situation where i had an amount of time off that was dictated by someone and i think i would lose my mind if that were the case. like how do you even live? what greater impediment to your freedom could there possibly be?

Sure does condition an appreciation for quality time, though.