channeling Q & A

At the risk of myself sounding ridiculous, are you being serious about all of this?

Yes I am.

I’ll intercede here.

In the current plan people can exist as disembodied spirits or embodied spirits.

When you’re a disembodied spirit, Dan is correct, you don’t incarnate.

It’s like watching a camera that pans in a Hollywood movie… but there’s no camera (no body).

I channel everything, including “dead” ancients, what dan is calling aliens. Lots of them are from other ‘dead’ planets.

Just call them ancients.

Can you tell me when you began to believe or see all of this? What you were doing at the time? Was there some kind of a catalyst that lead you here or there?

Dan and Ecmandu, do you guys generally agree that each of you are experiencing the same sort of phenomenon? Does one of you have a way to verify that the other is having a genuine experience like this?

First person experience is the only proof there is.

Beings who can watch entire lives instantaneously have this access. Some beings on earth can do this with bodies. Everyone can do this after they die.

Perhaps you’ve both interacted with the same species, and you can both ask questions of that species and the answers might vaguely match. Perhaps most of the aliens you encounter are of the same species, so you could verify that that’s true for him as well.

There are all sorts of things that are possible in order to verify if another person is genuinely having the same experience as you. I’m just spitballing ideas here, I doubt I’ve exhausted them.