Christian "love"

K: and the beat goes on…from daily Kos…

Kos: Evangelical preachers have begun transforming the recent mania associating the LGBTQ community with pedophilia into demands for genocide. “Every single homosexual in our country … should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head!” insisted one recently. “Put them to death. Put all queers to death. They die,” proclaimed another, adding: “When they die, that stops the pedophilia. It’s a very, very simple process.”

K: Apparently these people have never read the bible… for the bible
I got says, “Love thy fellow neighbor” and another bit:

Scripture. 1. Corinthians, 13:4-8A…

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast;
it is not arrogant or rude It does not insist on its own way;
it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice
at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth…

Just another example of the HATE coming from the Christian right wing…

Kropotkin

“goat” love more like

not that I’m perfect

Peter Kropotkin: and the beat goes on…from daily Kos…

Kos: Evangelical preachers have begun transforming the recent mania associating the LGBTQ community with pedophilia into demands for genocide. “Every single homosexual in our country … should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head!” insisted one recently. “Put them to death. Put all queers to death. They die,” proclaimed another, adding: “When they die, that stops the pedophilia. It’s a very, very simple process.”

K: What I find interesting here is the number of republicans having
been charged with pedophilia… going from Jim Jordan to Roy Moore to
Matt Gaetz to Mark Foley to Dennis Hastert… are they all homosexuals?
are they LGBTQ types? now the other interesting thing is this attempt
to connect homosexuality with being a pedophile. Just the republicans I
listed are not homosexuals, but have been linked to pedophilia…
there are millions of homosexuals who have no interest in pedophilia…

the real value for the GOP is the accusation of pedophilia…
it doesn’t matter in any way, shape or form that anyone is
actually either homosexual or a pedophile…this is just
another culture war issue designed to stir people up and
give them to vote republican…to gain power is the entire point
of this exercise…and they hold that to be homosexual is immoral
but lying so that the GOP can gain power is also immoral…

so ask yourself, how is lying moral? how is being homosexual
immoral? and what exactly is the difference? the real question
comes down to this,
what does being moral or immoral actually mean…

it actually is an ethical problem…what is right and wrong,
and how is that action right or wrong? How do we decide that
a specific action is moral or immoral? how do we judge that matter
and what specific values do we use to decide on an action being
moral or immoral?
What standards are we to use to judge an action, moral or immoral?
and just as importantly, why those standards and not other standards?

if homosexuality is morally wrong, then make that argument…

Kropotkin

If someone is attracted to the same sex because they do not identify comfortably as their biological sex, to me it feels like a form of self-hatred. It feels fixable. Healable. To endorse anything based on the self-hatred feels defeatist and like reenforcing the self-hatred. My inclination is to affirm being comfortable with one’s biological sex. I can more easily understand (not justify) bisexuality as a result of explorative imagination, but not in a way that negates loyalty and commitment. But homosexuality feels like self-hatred rooted in trauma. One could argue “Who is it hurting? Isn’t it a safe coping strategy?” but they are talking about self-hatred still, for me. By extension, bisexuality is also self-hatred, because if one accepted stuff like loyalty and commitment framed by acceptance of biological sex, one would not imaginatively explore outside that (with integrity) (exploration can become addiction if not subsumed under the Point). In cases of intersex conditions… it points out gender and sexual relationships are not the most essential thing about us. All that junk misses the Point if not subsumed under it.

I’m not about giving traumatized people a guilt trip. And if folks aren’t on the same page about the Point, communication about acceptable variation/allowance for cases of intersex is going to … well, miss it. I prefer focusing on the Point (we are loved despite our crap, good or bad), when I’m not forgetting it. The rest follows.

Not claiming pristine perfection. Pretty sure we all know me by now.

(Oh, as for the standard… the Golden Rule… doesn’t work right with self-hatred.)

K: and thus it is only possible to be a homosexual if one has “self-hate?”

So, It isn’t possible for a homosexual to love someone because their
love is 'tainted" by self-hatred?

If I were homosexual, I would be offended by your deeply
biased beliefs that I am engaged in “self-hate” and have no
other possibility to love another outside of self-hate?

And that is what prejudice looks like… wrapped up in
what sounds like a reasonable message…

Kropotkin

Oh well. Wasn’t expecting agreement. Just sharing.

Your quote left out two edits:

exploration can become addiction if not subsumed under the Point

(Oh, as for the standard… the Golden Rule… doesn’t work right with self-hatred.)

K: the fact that I accused you of being prejudiced didn’t even
seem to bother you…you simply move past it…
and the point is to actually engage in our thought…

As Socrates put it, “to know thyself”
and the second point is
“The unexamined life isn’t worth living”

and your response even denies the possibility
of some self-awareness or an examination of “one’s life”…
you seem to say, “Ah, I’m prejudice… but it doesn’t even matter”
and I say, it does matter…
you have no sense of who you are and why that matters…
but it clearly isn’t important to you… so have at it…

Kropotkin

I am unphased by false accusations. Correct. As should you be.

I went out on a limb and engaged, and what you did was accuse me falsely in reply. Do you wish to encourage or discourage engagement?

You have my engagement. Maybe you should back up a step and reengage.

If I had divulged from my own perspective, I’m sure you would’ve stuck the knife in and twisted it all the more, as things stand.

and I am back there. Left my car taking a bus and after the 1 st double entendre I am breaking the heart of my dominetrux who has taken it out again like Mrs Simpsons mosquito, and the more love the mire dispossession support fir her not being able to live up to her moms expectations.

Show me .

Who can not understand the need to offer absolute live without turning the brain?

To head off ones Ones own destruction by changing the irienratiin of the Fiundation of western thiught? Whose image belies it’s own ref?

Then try to climb out of that cave of darkening image and transpire to an metaphor of illusion that vanity can externalize into an almost unconvincing object?

Wherefrom there is no eternal regress. Only fathers sacrificing their young whitmaneque soldiers?

And as always old grand dad took card to cover his footprints by judicial paternity last carnage. Lay on blood soaked hlfields where new flowers beg for rain and sunshine

The domino and the astirox love and no old grand dad for comfort.

The magic contrived and sold fir, just a reasoned OUT image from a minutes surrender.

oh if pity her could turn blood into the swet of tears