Concepts of intuition (Kant)

Removed

Removed for proprietary reasons

I was going to look up the etymology of intuition but I didn’t get around to it. Fresh out of those, & wooden nickels.

Only for an alive non-pretender.

Ok , but searching for ID’s as though for a needle in a haystack says nothing of l limits reached until finding some semblance of familiarity with whatever looking for, even the familial likeness fails that test, not to speak is a singularity lost where the breast can not be found for the nipples? Guve me a break before loosing this baroquely upheld necessary luxury, among all the other flimflammed lonely homeless aristocratic bums.

How can such insight pretend any into-it when all the paradoxical search can not form even an intrinsic image? Less so imaginable.

The break is sudden the pad burns up in a flurry of smoke.

Sherry says gosh hoping someone is still alive.

Promise: gotta feel it, can’t see , hear, or detect it no ways.
No one will believe me, sighs with abandonment.

Why did you? How could you?

Who are you? Start there.

Well no real problem there,but before that, if I told you I am a montage trying to prepossesses that I felt I was always meant to be, would that satisfy the required question? Or that my willingness to be no one in particular was really a transcendental objective that was fated somehow to put me and that faithful necessary melange not a conflation du to happen?

Would that soffice to underscore to say, I really, honest to God don’t know who I am.

But enough of simply me, no?

Let’s just say, if your name was Herb, I’d pronounce it ‘erb, and go from there.

But enough of simply me, no?

Why et ‘Ernie?

have sword will travel double.

( round trip)

But the third is recaptured, recollecable reason behind the apparent facade which keeps getting away, that is,
always like invisible ink visible only for that brief, trickled down reason whic the economy of the world links to that of Freud, that vomited into the essential uncertainty of a lineage, which tries to universalize the cosmic to that of the singular manhood , who can not make such tricky trickle , down the slippery slope, resulting to grave doubt, unprepared without total in persona change into the famous/infamous ‘self thought man, that is generically paradoxical, as Meno has already demonstrated.

You have demonstrated something… but what that is remains a mystery.

Not trying to bail something complex, and not able to uncover the 7 th veil

youtu.be/wlU13Y7Oe9o

I cannot forgive what I enjoyed. If anyone holds anything against me, they have my sincere apology and a promise that it won’t happen again for as long as I remember the limit set. Fair?

Yeah but what’ s the limit, my bet is very fair, at the moment,

I need a little more context.

Until I find out what your stakes are in this, while uncertainty reigns into my loosing streaked stake.

My limit : I can half my bet at every missed win, so that I can say I lost the battle but the war can yet be salvaged around