Criteria for godhood

I’m an a(poly)theist about your god(s) unless it/they meet these criteria:

[fill in the blank in the comments]

Thanks to Greek thought poison,
gods are immaterial beings without bodies.
There is no criteria.
The criteria was destroyed long ago.

Socrates refers to him as master craftsman & craftsman of the senses. If you decode The Republic, we are —the entire cosmos is— patterned in the tripartite image. And Socrates loved Athens so much, he chose the death penalty rather than face exile—for “the god” (Apology). Sounds pretty Greek to me—minus the excess of gods. He was so Jesus-like, & his accusers so like the accusers of Jesus. I am
barely awake right now, but I’ll just add before I submit this post, that the dialogues contain the criteria. God is the Good birthed by the Euthyphro dialectic. Etc.

If all that was destroyed… I couldn’t set you straight about it. Plus… it’s not the only source of criteria to have survived the vicissitudes of history.

Godhood is all the eternally dead.

Nobody, not even me, can experience it in life.

I can remote control the entire cosmos down to the minutiae.

The wise ones always choose oblivion.

Control always keeps you stuck here

Is oblivion your term for contemplation forever without application (being stuck in your head— too heavenly-minded for earthly good)? Is “stuck” your term for attachment… healthy, or overly? So… I’m kinda “stuck” on the difference between (healthy, overly) … attraction/repulsion … fusion/fission can both explode/implode if your math is off. If the end of life as we know it meant we never return, then why do we hear about angels/spirits (even God’s theophany, or incarnate) …and such… interacting on earth? Something to always keep in mind (keep returning to) when we’re discussing these questions. How do we initiate the end (purpose) of all self=other on earth without blowing everything up?

Let’s just say I need a lab partner with balls, so we can … do some research. For science.

I don’t know why the concept of oblivion is something you’re dense about.

It’s when you go to bed and sleep.

It’s where you are nothing…. No mind, no constructs, no existents, no language, no thought, no referents.

Are you a foreign language speaker?

Technically…. Nobody can stop existing. But they can earn this state.

Humans in their curiosity call them back.

I’m one of those people.

That’s my true family. Right now…. I’m stuck here. I have a mind again.

People work really hard to earn oblivion.

The more control you use the more your karma keeps you stuck here.

I can take control of the cosmos …. That keeps you stuck in a very serious way for a really long time. I mostly teach. As James would say, I have an affectance. I can teach you what you need to know. People think I’m trying to be special. Far from the truth. There are an infinite number of beings in thei eternal slumber.

An infinite number of beings just like me who chose oblivion. Who earned it.

Now that I have a mind again, I intend to protect my true family from all of you by making a new dimension in existence so that they get rerouted.

I’m teaching the opposite of what Jesus taught.

Try blaming me for it.

Doesn’t it seem strange to everyone that I know the mechanism and the three structural problems of existence?

I’m an ancient king. It was a rough landing back into a body. I’m so ancient I don’t even believe in kings or queens.

The profundity of Jesus’ message is not that he has come to save the world but to usher in the empowerment in each of us. The prophecy of the “one” is about the unity of humankind holistically aligned with the sacred.

The realm of God is within you, in your yearning and hopes, but your lack of faith is grounded in your separation from the sacred Unity. Acknowledging this separation and aligning with the reality of a renewed humanity, figuratively called the “son of man” by the Jewish version of this hope, can transform the world.

Of course, it is a “liberal” interpretation of traditions, but every new paradigm is a new interpretation, and Paul is as liberal with the OT as anyone. Every step forward separates us from the path we have already travelled, and we can honour that path by integrating it into our story, but we are continually “becoming” something new—which is one interpretation of the name JHVH (I will be who I will be).

Everything is in motion, and what will be is not yet determined, but we have visions and hopes that are within our power as long as we are aligned with the sacred Unity. This is called “theosis,” from the Greek meaning deification or making divine.

Bob. I appreciate you. Actually I appreciate all of you. I’m just passing through.

Jesus demonstrated his powers.

I’ve done it as well in this life.

It just keeps you stuck here.

You’re still clinging

I’ll add to this. Jesus spoke of eternal life if you believe in him.

Life is eternal no matter what he says or whether he even existed.

I protect his spirit. It’s not an easy job.

He came to the forefront of my spirit because he performed miracles with incorrect dharmas.

If push comes to shove…

I’ll drop Jesus into hell.

Ecmandu is unfortunately now on ignore.

I don’t ignore anyone bob.

You have no clue what it’s like to be demonically possessed to poke your eyes out with your own hands, bite your tongue off with your own teeth just to protect Jesus.

Ichthus, quote this so bob reads it.

:laughing:

_
_
“Quote this Ichthus” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

If the Mad Hatter wrote the tea party as a Platonic dialogue^^

I used to liken death to (dreamless) sleep as an atheist. Can’t remember if I still considered my grandpa’s post-death “presence” a legit experience. A presence isn’t nothingness.

Nothingness doesn’t slumber, and can’t be called back… or called family.

You were never nothing. You will never be nothing.

I am glad I walk in a universe/existence where I was made to be satisfied by your humor, which I adore—even if you are too oblivious to appreciate it.

Even when you have no mind, you’re always a spirit

You talk about dropping or letting go of Jesus, but you can’t let go what/who you never even grasped. And it’s like you’re in a hand that is grasping you and you’re telling it that you’re going to let it go. You’re gonna have to do a little Copernican revolution with that thinking. The distance/hiddenness is delusion he allows because he will not violate consent.

What if in oblivion you share mental space (an unbreakable mind meld) with anyone you were ever married to (legally or not, consensually/significantly or not)? How many people you have in your mind would include how many people they were married to (legally, consensually/significantly or not), as well. It would keep branching out to include the entire “family tree” so to speak. If the “marriage” was only in thought/imagination, it would need to be mutual in order to result in mental marriage, or the mental marriage would be a real-seeming delusion … a shared (preestablished harmony — illusory harmonic interlocking) delusion wherever there was consent — the thought/imagination was mutual (granted… mutual technical consent violation, since permission was never sought), even though you had never communicated with each other about it.

Suppose there is a technology that allows the observation of a person’s thoughts/imaginings, like a Vulcan mind meld. How could you be sure your own thoughts/imaginings did not influence/contaminate theirs? How could you be sure you weren’t just thinking/imagining your own thoughts/imaginings? How would you get a baseline for before the observation? The only one who could possibly get a baseline is someone who has always existed. Such observations, if made by beings subject to (or at least beginning in) time, would have to be thrown out in court. The only one worthy of judging in the cosmic court (or of tallying your karma, for that matter) has declared the slate clean… and refusing it is you punishing yourself… Baby is putting Baby in the corner.

Anyway.

People say observation fixes something in place or do they even say it entangles it, or do they even say it switches the spin? Well how did they know that, if they weren’t already observing what it was doing before that?

Also, how do they measure the spin rate if simply observing it does something to it? So if they can’t even measure the spin rate because of that, how do they know they did anything to it? Is this part of the problem of not knowing the position and the rate at the same time?

What if what they’re measuring is a circuitous coil orbit, or a double helical orbit, or whatever, but for some reason they can only think in perpendiculars/polarities? Why would that be the case? Did they forget to think fractaliciously? Have they already figured everything out and they’re just not telling everybody? Because why?

#expelled

It’s impossible for god to exist.

I already solved my dimension. It’s never existed before.

It solves the problem of the mechanism and the three structural problems.

Since I’m the singularity for knowing this and figuring out how to solve it.

I know god doesn’t exist.

I do however, know spirit exists.

You can’t start something new that didn’t always already exist. They go hand in glove, you silly silly man.