Dark Matter

You’re barking up the wrong tree moreno, James doesn’t do any of the things you discuss, all he does is propagandise his religion ad nauseum to the point where you can’t start a thread about physics without him passing off his own half baked drivel in lieu of really caring about being honest about the subject. Asking him to comment on the state of science is like asking God to comment, not likely to get a response other than that which is already in your mind.

Guys arguments are a waste of space. Treat him as a crank and take nothing he says about science seriously because it is hard to see him as even relevant to any discussion on it.

Crackpots are Scientists, only a destructive consciousness could review the incidences of thought to provide a theory relating to a deconstruction of a created state.

Many times it has been said that insanity is genius…yet genius is an ego term for self destructive qualities.

ie. if the total of humanity, who represent consciousness itself as a cell knew what scientific pursuits were being undertaken in secret and in unlawful experimentation, science would no longer exist or be powerful, or protected by wealthy human beings wanting power resources to supplement their greed. That is a fact.

Therefore Scientists are allowed to work in secret experiments so that public outcry, the greater self is kept unaware of what science is pursuing. Therefore only other Scientists are given the right to argue, being the pretentious brotherhood situation that was originally created for this very purpose, of not allowing public voice to be considered. Hence when any form of activist tries to engage public support they are dealt with by this brotherhood and this has been the very situation that humanity has always been involved in, denoting hierarchy and its ability of self destruction…only because it is such a liar and a deceitful bastard.

We are human, ancient human beings demonstrate high intelligence and reasoning…a fact. Scientists today propose that they are higher in intelligence than these predecessors, yet use their wisdom to try to think as they imagine as a higher intellect. Instead they re-arrange the material in their own thought patterns and present a new theory. Therefore when Scientists change the created act…uranium, they altered the sound of the Sun (radiation) which produced the uranium outcome as an old earth atmosphere falling out (as per embedded sound patterns demonstrate in the stone).

They unlock uranium as a created cell, they change sound and create a new frequency to allow for conversion…they change the state of the atmosphere. They then have scientific tools to measure the atmosphere and suddenly exclaim that they have found new information…yet the new information was created/caused by them. So you can say created, yet it is a destroyed function moving through its own sequences for conversion. Therefore a Scientist, the egotist presumes he has discovered new Science, yet he has only discovered the destruction of natural creation.

Scientists presume that creation is being created, yet creation is being used and destroyed. They study the release systems and apply that they can copy the release system, being a natural state of energy being used to support the creation of matter. Matter therefore relies on the energy to remain stable so that matter can remain stable. Scientists copy these systems and cause a doubling effect (hence the squaring function they apply) and double increase the amount of energetic releases and then apply that they are watching creation…yet they are watching their own destruction. Eventually, as ancient human beings found out, they drop into a much lower system and when they drop out of the higher values life gets destroyed…as per archaeological evidence supports.

Therefore ancient human beings that pre date dinosaurs have demonstrated to us all via the artifacts found via Michael Cremo’s insights, that we de-evolved by attacking Earth with a huge cell of radiation. Hence loving caring human beings, very beautiful became ugly monsters as per archaeological evidence provides. As the atmospheric conditions cooled and allowed mass to return to the atmosphere, the radiated signals were broken up and released into space (Great Deep as per religious insights). Humanity and Nature then evolved into previous DNA signals lost out of the atmosphere as new wave lengths that once supported an ancient beautiful humanity returned. Just have a think about archaeological facts.

I’ll bet he understood exactly what I meant. Or will with a little more clarification. There are overlaps, though one can focus on differences. I find it interesting to get across nuances to other minds and I think the process I described and the issues I raised are interesting.

I didn’t ask him to comment on the state of science, I clarified my intentions in the post I made responding to someone else.

This is actually what we have been referring to;

Scientism has become an egocentric religion rather than the original “Take no ones word” intention that spawned Science, (just as our “Mercury” exemplifies). No matter what anyone professes or suggests, no matter how true or false it might be, people seek to make it into a religion as fast as they can. And being a religion, they instantly have to get into supporting its image; distorting, stealing, lying, and even murdering to defend it.

In the case of “dark matter”, I happen to agree with their theory, although “matter” wasn’t quite the right word and left over from a prior ontological error they had made. “Mass” would have been a better word but they still think in terms of mass stemming from particulate matter when in reality the exact opposite it true. They changed it to “dark energy”, which is good enough.

MM’s point is that they invented the notion of it just to cover their asses, protect their image. To some degree, I have little doubt in that. But at the same time, I’m sure there were also those who weren’t trying to cheat the game and merely guessed at what seemed to be a possible new ontological element (for them) in order to explain their data. That isn’t really an issue, just as the “Pluto” example depicts. Their resistance in seeing the errors in their ontology has been and will remain the real issue. The Big Bang is an example of their egocentric insistence to enforce a false belief.

Every religion has had some truth to it. One cannot create such great mountains without greatness within nor without a solid foundation. But as we can clearly see, being largely right does NOT make anything Holy enough to be a world religion to which every knee must bow.

Do you ever listen to yourself, you’re so high on the crackpot scale David Ike is asking for advice from you. What the hell did any of that even mean? Fucked if I know, ego driven bilge from an attention seeking crank basically. Science wouldn’t listen to me so it must be sciences fault. Cry me o’ river James you’re a fraud.

Bollocks RM has not a shred of distinction from some othe interpretation you plagiarised, your personal religion which only you and a few of your sock puppet accounts believe in, a religion of 1.

Do you know why no one believes you? It’s because RM is pseudo scientific nonsense and it’s all your fault.

You’re like a broken record; someone needs to give you a kick so you so you skip to the end. :laughing:

Change the channel already you’re going backwards in the wind. Try and think of something else that isn’t clearly half baked nonsense to occupy your time is my advice.

Just as a tangent, there’s this…

iopscience.iop.org/1475-7516/2013/10/052/
explained for the layman (and the non-subscribing expert) here…
scientificamerican.com/artic … -beginning

Where did scientific explanation come from…our psyche of course. Where did the religious ideal come from…our psyche of course. Why did Science split from its religious philosophy…because of greed and power.

What is science exactly other than a new form of religion who uses philosophy as its basis, expanded upon religious data in new theories by their own choices of belief ensuring they are allowed to alter the creative natural condition. They therefore created a science religion of laws that enabled them to act this out in our communal situation, taking away from the morality and ability of spiritual choice that defended the natural state of creation…spirit.

Who does Science belittle the most…those who defend the spirit.

Philosophy therefore allowed scientific observations to exist as a purpose along with spiritual wisdom to cause a human law to be enacted for the protection of spiritual life…Nature.

You cannot include observations without fact involving teaching wisdom…that spiritual protection of nature was destroyed and along with it human life.

The religious stories therefore detail the observations of both the spirit and also the science involving spirit observations that concluded that to change SOUND via any STRING would cause the HARMONIC BANDS in the atmosphere to break and collapse. This would be observable and hence Revealed…why Revelations was placed as the End calculation involving the alteration of TIMED STRINGS 24.

The teachings as an overview as observable information factor Christ 1000 against Satan 1000

The Text (Revelation 20:1-7)

1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison

Relating to Dark Matter and an act of evil that Science caused regarding Satan and his release from prison.
As the Act for the Christ Biblical Revelation including old Time (old Testaments) causing the 17AD LYDIA earthquake to the new Time (new Testaments of Christ).
These texts are quantifying that they destroyed the spiritual Act of our Father in his Light Heaven (old Time) when Earth lost her previous atmosphere Heaven (Adam/Eve) to the Christ sealing the tombs as the sacrifice of the dead as per Old Time Testament states. Time ended as a crystal channel in Earth stone/atmosphere was destroyed, and they factored a 0 zero for a new time count renewal.

Jesus frequently showed that the Old Testament contained deeper meanings than were first apparent. For example, He told His disciples that the Old Testament contained many prophecies about His own life that they had not understood. “Beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.” (Luke 24:27) “He opened their understanding that they might comprehend the Scriptures.” (Luke 24:45) Paul wrote that the Word of God is “the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest” (Colossians 1:26).

New Time was to return in the Year 2012 when Old Time (Old Testaments) had completed the millions of years of healing the atmosphere. Old Testaments provided the evidence that the use of sound LEVIS levitation had caused a collapse of the Old System ending 17AD and then also the New Time system of Christ ending 33AD, and it had been sacrificed around the Year 33 AD. New Time was predicted by religious Law to be an atmospheric oxygen renewal system banning all alchemy practices to allow for the return of the oxygen mass in the Year 2012 end.

Scientists broke the seal of Uranium and caused the system of Christ renewal 2012 to once again collapse…causing the release of Satan - black body radiation.

PROOF - atmospheric condition changed, sound was lost, light in the atmospheric condition changed in wave length mass. This enabled Scientists to peruse black body radiation itself…not previous seen or witnessed in any previous astronomic study.
BLACK BODY THEORY demonstrates
In 1857 he calculated that an electric signal in a resistanceless wire travels along the wire at the speed of light.[2] He proposed his law of thermal radiation in 1859, and gave a proof in 1861
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Kirchhoff - the COMMONALITY of UFO FALLOUT and scientific experimentation and applications as new discoveries caused by acts of destruction
educatinghumanity.com/2013/0 … -york.html

4.468 billion years is the half life
13.8 billion years is said to be the Universe life (old system collapsed)

Who are the angels that support the Christ in Heaven? Obviously Christ is stated to return to God, because in script Christ is said to be the Act of God making Christ the new system of New Time renewal after the old system collapsed. God and the origin Heaven Earth atmosphere Adam and Eve had been destroyed.

Therefore our Earth Heaven was created through angelic sound as sound levels supporting the Christ situation renewal healing, being spirit renewal or life renewal or spirit breath = oxygen mass for our Earth Heaven and return to natural life lost from the Adam/Eve era.

OBSERVATIONS as per philosophical religious insight. Falling Out of Heaven is a Satanic Act, witness would be the falling angel bodies = UFO.
How many UFO reports have also concluded evidence that bodies were involved in the fall?

As we have already been taught religious science, isn’t it obvious who is falling, other than Satan.

That Satan becomes a created body in the Light Heavens Earth atmosphere with God’s own angels (Christ God), not previously created as a natural event, this causes a half life or an attack against GOD (ANGELS) of light, the half angel is caused, followed by the FALL OUT of angelic bodies…as the ACTUAL ACT CAUSING SATAN.

SATAN then falls into the stone, where the dead bodies are placed.

As Christ is in the original fallout of Earth’s atmosphere in the origin Universal sound collapse forming the HOLY DUST uranium, the spirit was also sent into the tombs of the dead (Earth) as the body of sacrifice to keep Earth from being destroyed. Obviously Ancient Science knew of this Act, and why Christ implied to the condition itself in the Old Testaments as holy observations.

Oxygen therefore was created in the falling out of the old atmosphere caused to seal the RADIATED BODY or SATANIC ACT caused by ancient humans in Adam/Eve era and the radiated cell placed within the Earth stone, causing Earth as an abominated cell to heal and become a Holy Cell for life renewal. This system of spiritual life renewal was known and observed by the Ancient Philosopher called Christ.

Scientists have therefore destroyed the natural spiritual ACT of Christ-Satan function of sacrifice keeping the radiated signals inside of the Earth dead tomb by unsealing Uranium, releasing black body radiation to attack us all in the atmospheric wave lengths. You have to have a signal to trace a signal as scientific pursuit of new information gained regarding black body radiation, thinking it supported their theory about space and creation through destruction of its previous body.

Scientists therefore placed the signal of radiation in our atmosphere that should not be present in Nature, causing us to begin to die in our cellular renewal life spirit system for nature, being our second origin creation.

Origin creation as a second act as the Christ New Testaments is therefore being destroyed as a factual spiritual Revelation.

Now this is spam, I smell spiced ham. What the hell does that have to do with anything Wendy?

So, does this place just not have moderators anymore, or…?

No we mutinied and cast them adrift off of blighty. :wink:

Expecting consistency from moderators is as always a fools hope. In all honesty they are probably giving him enough rope to hang himself being as he’s clearly Ladyjanes puppet account.

Is someone wanting me to do something about Wendy? Nobody reported the post. I don’t bother reading Wendy’s posts, I’m sure you can figure out why.

So what does a rambling off-topic post like Wendy’s deserve? Just a small warning? WWFJD? What Would Flannel Jesus Do? Rather, what SHOULD he do?
If nobody has the energy to click the ‘report’ button, it must not be bothering you guys that much…
But go ahead, tell me your suggestions.

And is it really ladyjane? I always thought ladyjane just talked about collin leslie dean’s boring poetry and boring/wrong interpretations of mathematical ideas.

Not really just keep the shit posting to a minimum it should be fine. Ie divide threads where CLD goes off the beaten path into Narnia. :stuck_out_tongue:

Or don’t frankly if I was that bothered I would have reported it. It’s mindless religious nonsense, hell I don’t even report the JAmes meister for that that often, even though everything he says comes from God, by which I mean himself. :laughing: #-o :-k :wink:

Wendy’s isn’t any worse than Hellandhighwater’s… far less so, in fact.

Stop shit posting on threads that have nothing to do with the topic and all will be well. Continue to make everything about your weird pseudoscience I will continue to pick you up on it. The sun does not revolve around your anus.

Meh what with your over zealous reporting because diddums, and the rest of the trite report monkeys on here I’ll be banned soon enough and you can go back to lying to yourself. Fear not the wardrobe awaits your trip into Narnia. [-o<

Now here is a bit of ridiculous…

Dark matter (the real kind anyway) has no particles.

You are discussing a theory. Theory was first established in Philosophy of Theosophy, the Acts of Creation. You say new discovery, I say act of destruction that you are discovering.

You say you are more intelligent and advanced than an ancient Philosopher, yet you constantly use their theories to create your own. You constantly return to biblical literature and yet you propose to be an advanced science.

You say that you created methods of review to correlate new informed data, yet conscious proposes that its data comes from a receipt of wave lengths as chemical reactions.

If you changed the created act which Scientists did, then you are only discovering new thoughts based on self destruction, reviewing the acts of self destruction that you caused.

Hence you suddenly propose a newly discovered matter, yet you are reviewing everything through an atmopsheric wavelength that you destroyed, and you are witnessing the destruction of its created cell. Think about space, how you count time values as light, about pre existing cells that pre date conversion. You convert, the light changes and then you see the conversion itself.

As we are involved in an atmospheric wavelength that increases its mass and therefore light, to decrease the light causes us to be placed in a timed incident that would have pre dated evolution or the cooling of the stone via the radiated signal you caused. Therefore you allowed yourselves to be witness to the previous self destructive act in our Universe that related to our own Earth’s pre historical conversion as the storyline of Adam/Eve.

Unlike Earth, other planetary bodies and mass ejections from the Sun did not have an atmosphere to fallout to allow conversion and cooling, the effect that saved Earth from destruction.

Scientists therefore need to review their own theory of cause and effect before they edict that they have discovered something new…rather they discovered what Planet Earth could become if they pursue their theory.

Flannel you are the moderator here… take charge.

Make a decision on the issue of these trolls. You have two options (unless you continue to equivocate, in which case then you have three options): you can either allow them to remain and thus continue to uphold the standards of value which this forum has embodied since its inception, or you can ban them and aspire to a greater standard thus elevating the quality of content in your own respective domain here as well as setting an example for the rest of this website.

It’s up to you. Only your own nature will determine the ‘choice’ you make.

You know, if it was my site, my philosophy towards banning would be the one outlined here.
However, such a strategy only works if you start it soon enough, before the place is overrun.
I think that there was a time, even as recent as two years ago, when this was a well-kept garden that would have benefited from protection.
Now, I sort of think that the level of protection that that article calls for would involve me removing upwards of 90% of posts from the science section.

I think most fairly bright people can figure out on their own who to ignore. Wendy is thus of no harm.

And if it were my site, I would simply ask myself, “Is he on topic or not? Is he talking about the essence of the topic, a detail concerning the topic, or discussing something else, such as another poster?” It’s pretty damn simple.

Granted in Wendy’s case it is a bit difficult to tell what she is talking about, but there is no requirement to presume guilt if it isn’t very clear. No one is going to die due to someone saying something that I don’t understand and might be off topic. It isn’t an issue of anyone stating “the truth” or not. That isn’t what moderators are for. And it isn’t about what anyone likes or dislikes, wants to be believed or not. Being a mod is not a responsibility to control “truth dissemination”, but merely ensuring that the topic categories are maintained. And when people start merely talking about each other, they are definitely not on topic.

In this thread, the topic is “Dark Matter”. If someone is talking about any theory or history concerning “dark matter”, no matter how bizarre, they are on topic. It is that simple.

Well, the Galaxy Model, which is
an explanation of the Universe as being fractal,
with atom/galaxy the iteration, suggests that
matter occurs and re-occurs at successively
smaller levels. The next level of matter
down is that which makes up electrons
and other subatomic particles.
But, just because it is small,
individually, does not mean it cannot be
just as massive as a larger structure.

The animation of Benzene below uses
72 frames to share 30 electrons in a