darwinism does not explain

Eugenics is heavily involved in altering human DNA. There is very little random or natural about it (and ET’s are not required as of around 1890). Mutations and new diseases are the product of homosapian learning how to play with himself; eugenics.

This is what the available evidence supports.

It’s more complicated than that… humans for example have webbing between their fingers, which no other hominid has, which suggests DNA from creatures who spend a lot of time in the water. We were spliced from a lot of different species.

I refuse to participate in the thread now that ecmandu is here.

=) Can’t handle the facts…

Are you trying to tell me that every hominid has webbing? What are you trying to say with these pictures that don’t show hands splayed from the back? If the hominids came from common descent from the water, or any creature for that matter, they’d all have webbing.

The only fact I can’t handle with is you are a thread shitter. And I can’t handle with it because I have better use for my time.

i have asked two questions and i haven’t heard many answers--------------
#1…WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT REVERSE TRANSLATION
#2…DO YOU BELIEVE IN SYMBIOGENESIS

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Don’t let him win, dude. You’ve contributed far more valuable information to this thread.

The theory of evolution holds that every creature came from a primordial ooze from the water… so the question is, why do only 7% of the species on this earth have webbed fingers, and why are we one of them? It’s a very simple question.

They don’t seem any more or less webbed than other hominids. Where are you getting your information?

Humans? Humans have more webbing than other hominids and other hominids have no webbing at all. There are also other problems with the primordial ooze problem… our bodies are like the ocean in terms of salt composition, but we’d die if we drank anything but non-salted water for extended periods of time… this doesn’t make sense. From a straight logical point of view, we should be able to drink ocean water and survive.

And to quote the OP of the thread… darwinism doesn’t explain that. If Darwinism were true, we’d all be able to drink ocean water to survive. There is no fitness problem which causes us to need to drink only what we call fresh water… we can get salt from other sources. It’s actually against the theory of evolution that we need fresh water. So Darwinism doesn’t explain that.

I find it interesting that you all wont touch this…
you would rather argue about webbing…
it makes me think you all are not thinking

I’m not just talking about webbing now, I’m talking about fresh water and salt water, which darwinian evolution cannot explain. We came from salt water and there is WAY more salt water… so why would we evolve to die if we only drank it?

Especially since our blood salt percentage is just like the oceans we came out of. Darwinism has no explanation for this.

Where are you getting that information?

Why? Because you say so?

No because evolutionary theorists and cosmologists say that there was no fresh water in the primordial earth and that we evolved from salt water.

So?

I’m beginning to think Phon had the right idea about you.