dasein and thermo-nuclear war?

apple.news/AqXcBRRcrSqKZfEqKQngaWw

The UK warned that there would be “severe consequences” for Russia if leaders chose to use nuclear weapons in Ukraine, British Foreign Secretary James Cleverly said on Monday.

“The House will have noted Putin’s irresponsible talk about nuclear weapons, and absurd claim that Ukraine plans to detonate a radiological dirty bomb on its own territory,” Cleverly said in a statement to the House of Commons.

“No other country is talking about nuclear use. No country is threatening Russia or President [Vladimir] Putin,” he added.

“He should be clear that for the UK and our allies, any use at all of nuclear weapons would fundamentally change the nature of this conflict. There would be severe consequences for Russia,” the foreign secretary said.

Cleverly said Putin was “exacting revenge” for his military failures on the civilians of Ukraine by cutting off their power and water supply and “on the poorest people in the world by threatening their food supplies.”

He continued to say that 60% of the wheat exported under the Black Sea grain sea initiative has gone to low- and middle-income countries and it would be “unconscionable” for those lands to be “made to suffer” because of “Putin’s setbacks in Ukraine.”

“I urge Russia to stop impeding this vital initiative that is helping feed the hungry across the world and agree to its extension,” he said.

Russia suspended its participation in the grain deal on Saturday, after what it claimed was a drone attack by Ukraine on its Black Sea fleet in the Crimean city of Sevastopol.

Russia’s Claims of a ‘Dirty Bomb’ in Ukraine Spark Fears About What Putin Is Planning Next - TIME
Russia’s Claims of a ‘Dirty Bomb’ in Ukraine Spark Fears About What Putin Is Planning Next - TIME

And around and around they go…

nytimes.com/2022/11/02/opin … ation.html

Charles A. Kupchan at the New York Times
Dr. Kupchan is a professor of international affairs at Georgetown University and a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.

And you don’t get more “deep state ruling class” than the CFR.

‘The war in Ukraine is dangerously escalating. Ukraine is advancing on the battlefield and is growing only more determined to expel Russian troops. In the meantime, the Kremlin reinforces its beleaguered forces in eastern Ukraine, pounds Ukrainian cities and critical infrastructure, and hints at the possible use of nuclear weapons. Meanwhile, the United States and its allies are speeding more weapons to Ukraine, prepared, as the Group of 7 leading democracies recently stated, to “stand firmly with Ukraine for as long as it takes.’

And…

washingtonpost.com/national … r-weapons/

at the Washington Post

[b]'Russian military leaders’ talk of nuclear attack rattles U.S. calculus

'U.S. officials still maintain that Moscow is unlikely to go nuclear in Ukraine. But Washington doesn’t have many good options to prevent Putin’s worst intentions.

'As Russia punctuates its mounting losses in Ukraine with overt threats and private deliberations about the possible use of nuclear weapons and “dirty bombs,” Western leaders are being forced to grapple with whether Moscow is planning a dramatic escalation on the battlefield — a development that would leave the United States and NATO with a limited set of options to respond.

‘President Biden and his advisers have been closely tracking the Kremlin’s signaling, which Biden has opined is pitching the world closer to “Armageddon” than at any point since the Cuban missile crisis. Cabinet-level officials, too, have been warning publicly that any move by Russia to make good on its threats will be answered “decisively,” with “catastrophic consequences.’[/b]

And today is Wednesday. As you’ll recall, every Wednesday around 1:15 PM, the Martin State Airport provides us with one of those “this is a test” messages from the emergency broadcasting system. Today, it was just a test too.

But I’ll let you know when it is no longer just a test.

After all, these “my dick is bigger than your dick” macho bastards might really bring about this “Armageddon".

Explain that to your children.

Fake news.

We are all incredibly blessed that Putin is not as insane as most of the western leaders are, or we would already be in a nuclear world war and many of us would already be dead.

To a large extent it does come down to how certain individuals think about things and how they act/react. Although it’s not like Biden has very much real power anyway, he is a figurehead going along with what others want. They want world war 3 and so he is just stumbling into it as best he can.

But I think you’ll find that it’s a failure of thinking, a failure of philosophy (a failure to philosophize, to think critically and honestly) that is the cause of most problems in the world. From small problems like how your coworker is such an idiot making dumb mistakes for you to fix, to big problems like nuclear missiles flying through the sky to detonate above you.

People just do. not. think. And they don’t want to think. It’s irritating as fuck, to be honest. They operate on an emotional mind that craves reassurance from “the herd” (other people, and so-called authority figures). I know people who took the poison death jab even though they knew that’s what it probably was… they admitted it and yet they still did it because they were tired of being different from their peers. I mean… welcome to humanity I suppose. It’s honestly a miracle every single day we are alive and society somehow manages to continue to function in a more or less peaceful and reasonable way. That’s certainly among some of the best evidence for the existence of a loving (or at least net benevolent) God that I know of.

The criticality of the situation does not yet match up the needed criticality of quantum configuration, that is the digitalized trials have not coincided with the analogous political matrix, as the thermonuclear dynamic simulation still predicts a window with fail safe adjusters within reasonable security.

Once the critical mass becomes a viable trajectory toward the war games identifying complete equivalence with near perfect lock in with the CFR , ( Council of Foreign Relations assessment per their system of doublecheck that of the Pentagon ) then, news will be only had after the event.

Therefore, worry and speculation is needless, since until then, we will never know. After we know, it’s to late to worry.

Literally no idea what you mean here brother. Try not being dumb. That might help. Or not. Idk.

HAI… he said the conflict has not achieved critical mass, or point of no return, and even if it did, any survivors too far from decision making wouldn’t know until after nuke(s) detonated, so this thread is pointless.

P.s. He is obv not dumb, so I know you were just projecting, but… aren’t you the one who started the thread about it being dumb to buy stocks? I’m not sure “dumb” means what you think it means. Has it come to mean smart now… like how some people say stupid smart or wicked good?

Is this a forum for English as a second language? How come so many people here can’t use words properly to make sense?

The ones with ears to hear understand. How many languages do you speak fluently?

Just one, English. Imagine learning other languages lol.

Liar.

Are you saying I speak other languages fluently? That’s news to me.

It’s good to know that you know me better than I know myself. Nice job =D> #-o

Well. If you’re telling the truth, Meno_ is fluent in several, while you’re barely scraping in one.

Congratulations, you get to go to heaven now :smiley:

Language has its purpose and necessity. Once you master a language you get all of that. Especially in English. What would be the point of mastering other languages once you already know this one? I suppose as a hobby or maybe you want to read books in non-translated form. Or because you live in a place that has more than one primary language. Or maybe you’re on a weird ego trip and want to brag about it to people for some reason.

Good thing none of that applies to me. So I don’t need to invest all that time trying to learn another language that I wouldn’t master anyway because it’s not my native language that I grew up with to begin with.

I would find it valuable to know any language because I think it is beautiful how the same ideas (grasped in the minds of people from different cultures) can wear different words (as long as there’s a thesaurus that prevents confusion, if it’s happening in the same language). The meaning underneath the sign may appear to or actually be organized differently across cultures…maybe because they grasp/digest the same meaning in a different context. All these variations, and commonalities, are beautiful to me.

We all have something unique to bring to the common table.

Great, then for you it is more like a hobby, something interesting to you and that has value to you. Awesome. Keep it up then. I have no problem with any of that of course. Languages can be beautiful aesthetic things, if you want to study that for its own sake go right ahead. Just don’t go around bragging about it and throwing it in other people’s faces like it somehow makes you better than them at philosophy, thinking, writing, debating etc.

Well, it does all of that, too. But … you would rather lie than brag. That’s so cute.

You still think I am lying? Go ahead and tell me what language I am fluent in other than English. It will sure be news to me.

I am American, born here, never needed to learn anything other than English. I know a few words in Spanish and French, so what? You pick up random stuff here and there. Certainly is nothing close to fluency.

But what is weird is how you keep insisting that I am lying when obviously you would have no actual basis for knowing if I am lying or not. That would mean it is you who is lying when you make that claim. Why? Cognitive dissonance so you need to shift the onus on me somehow? I don’t get it man.