dasein and thermo-nuclear war?

_
You’re simply the new target on here, for the person’s outlet of… god knows what.

Distractions, perhaps. I know many that do that… of which it’s annoying to be on the receiving-end of.

aw go team

1377f5.png

yeah buddy. dukes up.

My bad for not being more objective.

The thing is we myself included are missing is the fate of this world as connected to our faith overlap in and out of ourselves. With God seemingly dead, even crucifying Himself under auspicious circumstances to prove the value of Self Sacrafice, we go about our business as usual, disregarding these very appearent connections, sweeping them under foot, hoping they will not expose the very delicate balance, with which politicians and their minions navigate in this hyper modern time of ultra sensitive approaches needed to maintain this balance,( no longer gyroscopic and autoimmune , no longer axiomatically zero sum,

The dialectical conflation they thought back in Helsink between Horbachev and Reagen did not reach into some future perfected idyll, a paradise regained as it were, on the contrary, it seeded the tomorrow we are living today as fodder to the entitled, to hunger for more power, distinction and leverage.

That was it, and if this version is no better, I will try again again ad infinity, for by Gid I do not want to see mushroom clouds overhanging in another way cloudless sky.

As far as languages are concerned the distinction with an adopted language can be tested against it’s validity in what language is a narrative thought, or in what that thought expresses.

Joseph Conrad is a vey great example of how not to get trapped deductively into a defensive position, I had a ln aunt a librarian working for Brooklyn College I think, fluent I’m not kidding in 7 languages, died in Bellevue of undisclosed illness, probably alcohol induced psychosis. So everyone is different

Then there is machine language comprised of numbers, no one but analysts and programmers understand and which is man’s hope perhaps last, at last bring back some semblance

Nahhh this is new. But it’s a good new.

HAI, I revise my earlier retort to “Yes. Civil. Let’s go!”

Um, God isn’t dead. So no to the other stuff you said too, probably.

I didn’imply God is dead, only that god is.

?

?[/quot God is seemingly dead means exactly that God is perceived dead , not that He reall is dead.

god is what God seems to be, not that He really is that way.

‘Ukrainian Troops Sweep Into Key City of Kherson’ New York Times headline

Time to start holding our collective breaths?

How much more humiliation of this sort will Putin and the hardliners in Moscow take before they are either driven to the bargaining table or to weapons of mass destruction?

Without playing the game of chicken and/ or bluff, there is also the chance of a miscalculation Russian roulette tactics, in addition for provocative behavior or accident , happening as part of a set up, or even just bad luck.

It is totally beyond belief that the optimistic assessments post the Helsinki Summit could have degraded so unexpectedly.

Can any conclusions be considered other than the growing bubbles of paranoiac socially imbued fears on both sides of the equation? Is this process reversible?

And maybe retro-interjected as a personally unbalanced methodically defined insanity on part of leadership?

_
What has happened since the lies started, for them to have now stopped.

Weeding?

6F80AB56-B67D-4B25-947F-EA727498C4D3.jpeg

Which lies?

Like Ukraine dirty nuking itself?

Cuz the administrator of one country would never do that & blame it on smuggled stuff.

& the administration of several countries would never collude w a global agenda.

And they wouldn’t force feed it through a media folks refuse to tune out.

And we wouldn’t buy it hook, line, & sinker…

Buy what? For what? From whom? Got a coup on?

_
Russia-Ukraine War
NATO and Poland Say Deadly Blast Was Likely Unintentional

Same blast that potentially sabotaged the pipeline (now back to functional)?

Picture is old reuters.com/business/energy … 022-11-15/

_
…your position on that ^^^ matter, is unclear.

I only have uninformed gut feelings. You can’t bully people into a coalition is one. My earlier post about Global Manifesta is the rest.

My first reaction was we are downplaying who is responsible so we don’t have to properly deal with it - or to give time for a proper response.

Now here somethin from horses mouth- germ warfare initiated by China against US then why China siding with Russia mostly but not on Russian use of nukes?