Dear comrades, my new avatar and signature.

Good news my fellow American comrades, our special high-ranking apparatchik Jeff Bezos at Amazon has officially kicked the notorious conservative White Nationalist Parler off the internet deplatforming them completely. I was also informed our very special division of transgendered computer hackers managed to get the names, addresses, and photographs of all the domestic terrorists that have posted on that app since its creation. We’re currently developing a list of all those individuals so we can interrogate every single one of them individually. We plan on releasing this list to the general public very soon. Please remember, the Demshivek party will not tolerate insurrectionists, seditionists, and those accused of national treason, we’re coming for every single one of them, there is nowhere beyond our reach. We will find you all!

This has been an official report commissioned by special highranking officer Comrade Commisar Joker.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn06W-iBfkQ[/youtube]

I remember life before the internet, when you didn’t have a key and you didn’t own a cell phone so you had to wait for over two hours for your parents to get home.

People will rally and conspire without platforms.

FUCK, bezos will get humanity off this planet.

Joker, you’ll love this. I am going to play Battlefield 4 tonight and it’s like WWIII.

And I am going shoot everyone in the face? Did you spunk yet?

Please be careful what you say citizen, you don’t want to be accused of wrong think, do you?

Under no circumstances will anybody criticize inner political party members like Jeff Bezos, that will get you at least ten years of hard labor in the state of New Mexico. The list of your thought subversions are increasing by the hour citizen Berkley Babes, don’t push it. :sunglasses:

Hey, I read 1984 and I loved it and I watch Big Brother even though I know that insulting to the book. I believe in the thought police, and I hope they crush you! HA! Cuz they be lovin my ideas, bro cat.

I’ve been playing video games all day myself, enjoyed some lunch at a local restaurant, and currently drinking alcohol. Just trying to enjoy my days off work here. It’s a tough job being a Commisar don’t you know… :sunglasses:

I am dranking myself. Please don’t be like that enemy that I let go that comes back to kill me like I saw in some war movie. Any way, Joker you deserve all the attention you get here.

Pump it.

The book 1984 written by George Orwell will be the first books or materials to go into the book burnings along with everything revolving around the founding fathers of the United States historically. We need to erase our collectively racist past and get rid of all state emblems of White Supremacy.

hahahahah, I cant wait to throw so many panic grenades.

Be careful there, you’re starting to sound like a White Supremacist, I don’t want to have to report you. :sunglasses:

Dude if I showed you a family tree You would see how closely I am related to a founding father. I don’t see royalites on shit. John Quincy Adams didn’t show me how to dance but I heard he was eloquent, as he fell dead on a pillow from bi-polar drivel. Bi polar wasn’t a thing then.

Anyway, fuck division

I called the FBI once, labeling myself a terrorist once, they didn’t do shit, unless they followed me from the sky, ect. I was drunk when I made that call.

I simply didnt agree with shit.

You sound like a White Supremacist to me, off to the gulags with you.

Hahaha,

I get that you are parodying yourself at this point. And yes, I could go along with it, anyway, but Call of Duty has a good enough gulags.

Blackness and Browness is coming! Fear it white mongrel

In other news, those that fled Africa for cold Europe Cold Caves probably became more creative due to new types of pain, and thus, know how to torture better.

Dear fellow American comrades, I just got off the phone with Commisar Michael Chertoff of Homeland Security, he has ensured me that the new Patriot Act will be revised sometime in March or April this year, in this new legislation there will indeed be a new definition as far as domestic enemies of the People’s Republic of the U.S.S.A is concerned. In it there will be outlines of domestic enemies to include White Supremacists, radical republicans, conservative seditionists, and anti-vaxxers.

Understand that Covid19 is a very dangerous disease with a 98.6% survival rate concerning contagion and so if you speak out against vaccines you’re no different from the White Nationalist terrorists that plague our nation currently where by accident or intentional means you’re thereby a White Nationalist terrorist yourself. Speaking out against the vaccines puts people’s collective health at risk and thereby is an act of terror or criminal wrong think. Thereby speaking out against vaccines is an attack on people everywhere to which it should be defined as a terrorist attack.

Now, once we begin to roll out vaccine distribution nationwide just take the vaccine and get your certification passport, it’s not hard ladies and gentlemen, also, if a Commisar or local secret police member asks for your certification passport please comply. These sort of things are perfectly necessary regarding the new normal and malcontents will be not tolerated concerning overall public health safety.

This has been an official report commissioned by special highranking officer Comrade Commisar Joker.

Dude I was annoyed by the flu before … dis

Please refer to me as your actual psycho, because my comradery has limits. I gosh I cant wait to shoot their face.