Dan~ — 12/21/2019
I’m here.

Fixed Cross — 12/21/2019
welcome Dan~ media2.giphy.com/media/6uVwL25u … =giphy.gif

Datura — 12/22/2019
Hi

What an awesome space. Datura aka Mags

Fixed Cross — 12/22/2019
all the more awesome for your presence. Welcome. media3.giphy.com/media/iRjp1Ekf … =giphy.gif

Datura — 12/23/2019
Thanks for the warm welcome Sphinx777
Parodites — 12/25/2019
I have joined, my friends.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
You are most welcome. 66.media.tumblr.com/b16666a24d9 … yk_500.gif

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Merry Christmas. Each one comes faster than the last.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Thanks, you too. Christmas started rough but is getting better.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
I got a nice letter from my former-lover so it was particularly depressing this year.

But that is what a lover is, as opposed to a girlfriend. They are always ‘former.’ You can’t lose what you never truly had, so it’s very convenient.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
A former lover of mine once set the Christmas Tree on fire, during a family dinner.

memories are eternal

Parodites — 12/25/2019
It wasn’t all bad for me. The government has deemed me clinically insane and I took them to court over back-payments in disability starting from when I fist applied to them, 4 years ago. I fought the case by myself, without a lawyer, because they would have taken almost all the money. But I won so they are going to award me 600 dollars a month for the 5 years since I applied, so like 30,000 dollars.

first applied *

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
whoa, thats excellent

also your lawyers would have likely screwed you by failing to make the case

Parodites — 12/25/2019
I do not intend on buying anything with it. Just going to put it aside. The day might come when I require it

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
good to have something stashed

but honestly Ive now bought the services of a not top end lawyer twice, and Im determined to not make that mistake a third time. They are literally only filling their hours and trying to please the more expensive lawyer on the other side.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
This rap sheet of disorders they labeled me with it nonsense. I’m insane but I’m not mentally ill. There is a difference. However I played along with it and prostrated myself before the Government for the money, only due to my parents. I will give them a lot of it in return for their aiding me in surviving. But I don’t want to buy anything.

is nonsense *

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
"I’m insane but I’m not mentally ill. " hahaha, yes. Well paradoxically it is insane not to be insane. Because the world is most certainly not sane.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Insanity involves aberrations of the actual personality structure; I certainly have that. It is why I can’t function in social life; I don’t want anything. This world is built on Want; if a man truly wants nothing, not sex, no love, not a car, I don’t even eat food I just drink nutritional shakes, etc.; If he wants nothing, not due to depression but because of a conscious realization,- then what place for him is there in the world? There is none. But mental illnesses are like, bipolar disorder. They result from neurochemical disturbances or trauma. I have none of that.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Speaking of insane people, I talked a bit of VO on the Thelema server and one guy liked it and posted this media.discordapp.net/attachment … height=300

Im sort of bipolar

I suppose

Not quite that, but I do have some emotional imbalance because of some deathtrauma on psychedelics and penicillin.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
I have eccentric habits I guess. I hate noise. I sleep with earplugs in and noise cancelling headphones on top of that and then I have a second blanket I wrap around my entire head to secure it all. I wear ear plugs all day. I just hate noise.

Any other sense you can just turn off. Close your eyes if you don’t want to see. Spit something out if you don’t like the taste, etc. But noise. You can’t shut your ears. You can’t get away; sound touches consciousness itself, it’s a thorn in it.

I need one of those sensory deprivation tanks.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Well touch is pretty persistent, an itchy blanket would prevent my sleep.

Noise, Ive got some really bad experiences recently

one of them drove me actually to be kicked out of the house

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Yes but you get away from an object that touches, whereas with sound. It is the most penetrating of our senses.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
people were drilling the concrete right next to my bed in the adjacent apparent for three months.

I thought it was intended to get me to move out by these real estate gangsters who were harassing me, but then a few months later I was living elsewhere and people below me began to replace and entire concrete floor.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
On the subject of annoying noise, that Cats movie. Truly a spectacular train wreck.

And Rise of Skywalker. A two for one fuckup.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Hahah I cant believe you mention these at the same time

was it that bad?

I haven’t seen either but Ill sure see the Skywalker one.

I generally like all the Star Wars films which are not the second trilogy.

Jar Jar Binx.

please god

no, I was happy with J J Abrams basically

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Dude Palpatine comes back, he kills Kylo, then he melts his face off with his own lightning AGAIN. Then he just dies. Then Rey dies because she used too much force power I guess. But then Kylo isn’t dead and he resurrects with her force kiss magic. So then Rey is alive again. But then Kylo dies because now HE used too much force power.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
No don’t tell me lol

Parodites — 12/25/2019
That’s the actual plot.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
I still need to see it.

but it doesn’t matter, not like when my friend told me the ending of La Haine.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Kylo resurrects Rey by kissing her? Lolwut

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

nooooooooooooooo.com/
Instant No Button! Star Wars funnies FTW!
star wars, star wars lightsabers,star wars lightsaber,darth vader,star wars light saber,star wars clone wars,star war,darth vader pictures,darth vader,r2d2,yoda,vader,anakin,darth vader lightsaber,stormtrooper,darth vader lightsaber,jedi,padme,sith,darth maul,darth vader clon…

that does sound not good

Parodites — 12/25/2019
It’s impossible to spoil it because literally nothing is explained.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
are the visuals cool at least?

Parodites — 12/25/2019
In the first five minutes Palpatine is back. They. Don’t. Explain. Why. He. Isn’t. Dead. (And yes it is good visuals)

He’s just back.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Lol

Have you gotten into the whole metanarrative, with the novels and stuff?

These myths which aren’t on screen kind of piss me off.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Oh yeah and he made snoke. Palpatine literally says “I made Snoke.” Never mentioned again the rest of the movie. Did he clone snoke from an original? Did he just make an entirely new being from scratch? Does he control snoke like a puppet or does Snoke have a will of his own and he is like a follower of Sidious?

The movie is like a fanfiction man.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
That does sound like kind of a joke.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
That isn’t even the dumbest part.

At the end, Sidious ABSORBS THE SOUL OF EVERY SITH THAT EVER LIVED AND DOES A FORCE KAMEHAMEHA AND DESTROYS AN ENTIRE FLEET OF SHIPS

And they do a dubsteb drop sound effect when he blasts them.

And they rip off Ironman too.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
How did this happen

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Sidious: I AM ALL THE SITH! Rey: And I… (pause) am… (pause.) ALL THE JEDI!

That is the actual dialogue.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Does it make the top ten Kamehameha at least?

Ironman isn’t a bad movie to rip off.

In fact its the only Marvel movie I like

Ironman 1

Quite scary actually, when he wakes up with the wires coming out of his chest.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
This video was made years ago and now Rise of Skywalker makes it cannot because it is literally the exact sound effect they use for Sidious’ force storm: youtube.com/watch?v=u5n3gEon4Rs
YouTube
HornyKakarot
Emperor Palpatine Bass God

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
They almost didn’t have any dialogue written out for that one

Parodites — 12/25/2019
rise of skywalker made that vid cannon *

canon *

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
hahahaha

Parodites — 12/25/2019
That’s the exact sound effect they use in the movie I busted out laughing because I knew of that meme from years ago

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Oh man. And I thought George Lucas was being a snob when he said he was betrayed.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
The actual plot that you can deduce from reading novels, etc. is actually good. It is just that they explained none of it in the movie so it is just absurd.

So here is how Sidious’ survival is supposed to be explained, from the books:

Throughout his entire reign as Emperor, he could detect a signal in the force radiating deep within the unknown regions. In star wars, hyperspace lanes have to be laid by civilizations to permit faster than light travel, and the presence of black holes, etc. in a certain region made it nearly impossible to plot a cartography there. So one of the Emperor’s secret projects was funding exploration and mapping of that region. Well the movie was supposed to go into that. Turns out, Sidious found where the signal was coming from: a powerful force Nexus. Near it, there was a planet called Exogol. When Sidious is thrown down the shaft by Vader, he used his force powers to tear a hole in spacetime and teleport himself to Exogol. He had been using a secret observatory on Jaku to plot hyperspace lanes through the unknown regions safely and he used them to funnel in materials, ships, etc. to his base on Exogol so that if he ever had to retreat and go into hiding, he would have the seeds to rebuild an empire. So he did that, but Vader had damaged him too much and he died anyway. He had an inner circle of Sith occultists that he took to Exogol as well, he planned on studying and using the Nexus there. Well these occultists used a combination of dark side magic and tech. to essentially allow Sidious to “possess” HIS OWN CORPSE. They use various technologies to prevent his corpse from further decomposition. So he is supposed to be a literal corpse-puppet in the movie.

In the movie he is apparently zombie like. Like he is all decayed, his fingers are falling off, etc. So I know they intended to go with that plot.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
You can see how thats cinematically hard to discern from just being alive though.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Funny I just addressed that haha.

Yeah in the movie you can tell he’s like, a zombie or something.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Why would he want to do that

Why not inhabit a clone?

Like a fresh body

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Well in star wars there is this rule, that it is almost impossible to clone a force sensitive. I mean you can, but their midichlorian count would be drastically limited.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Ive heard that cloning at this point is already in effect but that they need like six clones per year to keep someone up and running.

Right, a force sensitive person would indeed be hard to clone thats true. What is midichlorian?

Parodites — 12/25/2019
youtube.com/watch?v=q0vAq61mQpk
YouTube
rdgddxx II
palpatine lightning Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker
Dude look at it, I found his force kamehameha

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
That actually makes sense. Is Lucas behind the novels? Ive not read any of them, Im like a cinema purist or primitivist

It looks like Spaceballs.

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Not exactly, though he is involved in their canonization and approval, etc. That vid is just a twenty second clip of THE SENATE unleashing his OP force blast

force dubstep bass boosted kamehameha

Oh yeah and so his force lightning takes down an entire galactic fleet, then he does it to rey and she blocks the shit with a single lightsaber.

Wtf is that

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
hahaha

Is it like, intentionally stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=RI0i_tL-8aU
YouTube
PonAdidas
Lonestar vs Dark Helmet

Parodites — 12/25/2019
There is one scene I liked

youtube.com/watch?v=1BWmDwW4UaA
YouTube
HD_Clips2
Palpatine FORCE THROW Kylo Ren || Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker
That one

rip millenial vader

And don’t think I gave disney money to see this

I found a dvd quality rip of the film two days before it was in theaters

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Yeah he is he most deeply millennial guy there is

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Everything is digital now. The company uploads the movie to the theater, etc. Someone just leaked it purposefully

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
weirdly he was not too badly cast, he was a more powerful personality than any of the second trilogy I found

Parodites — 12/25/2019
Yeah the acting is pretty good especially from him. It’s just the story

It doesn’t make any sense.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
no it sounds like. Anyway it was a mess from Return of the Jedi on, to be honest

that was full of holes too

Parodites — 12/25/2019
The Force Awakens was just an unimaginative soft reboot. Dude the story was completed from beginning, middle, to end. There is nowhere else to go narratively. It was doomed from day one… Then The Last Jedi just deconstructed itself into nothing, then JJ tried to make up for it all by stuffing three movies in one to create this insane disconnected string of scenes, there’s no plot

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
I watched the Force Awakens in an Imax theatre and I was pleased, as I was still used to Jar Jar Binx

the next one I only found out about when it was on Netflix

when I had nothing to do deep at night so

I was pleased that there was this Star Wars I hadn’t seen

even though it was very light weight

Parodites — 12/25/2019
It wasn’t a bad movie, just purposeless because the story was finished in the six other movies. They should have jumped forward in time to tell an entirely new story not about the skywalkers, or went far back in time.

But Disney wanted to make a lot of money so they needed to use familiar faces

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Its stupid that they insist that this is the last one, and then make it such a mess.

Why should this necessarily be the last Star Wars film?

Yeah they could go anywhere.

With the Force. They could trace Yoda’s history

go back Aeons

to the beginning of the Jedi

Or before

Parodites — 12/25/2019
I don’t even really know what happened, it is that insane. All I know is Sidious said he was “all the sith” then Rey “absorbs the force ghosts of all the jedi” then she catches Sidious’ kamehameha, throws it back at him and he dies. Then she dies. But then Kylo isn’t dead anymore and he resurrects her with a kiss. Then he dies from overdosing on the force too. You need to see it just to see how insane it is

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
Hahahaha

I will

Parodites — 12/25/2019
They spent 100 million dollars on Cats.

Fixed Cross — 12/25/2019
that I’m not gonna watch

Parodites — 12/26/2019
A lot of people do go ahead and submit because it grants extra copyright protections to you and it is entirely free to do

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Id think any self respecting author would be happy to have his work there.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
It’s like the library of Alexandria; citizens were required to give copies of any original works. It is how it got so massive.

I think I identify most with Jefferson as far as the founders go. People condemn him for speaking of freedom while keeping slaves but they really don’t get it. A lot of them were old, so what could he do? Alright you’re free now but nobody will hire you to do anything because you can’t work, also you have no house or money and you will just starve in the street so.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Yeah its hard for people to see things in context
they feel that because he had slaves he might as well have invented slavery
People with massive student debt now could be said to be slaves
beholden forever to some bank
that was a nice volume by the way, with the engraved cover

on your title pages, whats the origin of these images?

Parodites — 12/26/2019
One is from Athanasius Kircher, and the other is a diagram from an anonymous Rosicrucian manuscript depicting the supernal triad.

Concerning the Kircher one, the second image, I made a note: Of use is Kircher in the proper symbolism of this formula, for he too sought to integrate all philosophy, all myths, and all religions into one paradigm. The polarity of the Iynx-Bird and the Scarab archetypes is demonstrated in his diagram of the Egyptian cosmos: the scarab as a collector of cosmic potentials at the bottom of the diagram and the cosmic bird at the top agitating the perpetuum mobile, which also has the inner sphere there and the planetary spirits, etc. The Scarab collects refuse and dung while the phoenix collects all the rainbow’s colors into its tail; there are many representations of the same being, some of them negative, some positive, emphasizing different aspects of its role. There is a Latin inscription at the bottom, next to the scarab in the image, it says: mens agitat molem et magno se corpore miscet: “Spirit-love (mens) moves (collects, agitat) the mass of the world, as blood flows through limbs, and the spirit within feeds the shining heavens. May Cytherea be banished by a greater love.”

that.
It is an accessible magical state.
not easily, not by protocol, naturally - it is wholly antiprotocolic

given it rejects structure

but one might use VO actually in this sense, as a power to create a coherent agency without a prior ground

Okay, so if we take “Satan” as the Accuser, this gnosticism arises in that sense.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
He- the Demiurge- creates evil, imperfection and suffering, so that, through the reality-negation it imposes, man can transcend his own Ego and achieve a consciousness that goes beyond the paradox of earlier Gnostic thought. He functions like a Luciferian figure; persecuting only to encourage growth, painfully carving man into new, more beautiful shapes. Essentially: “If self-consciousness is included in the All-Being, it cannot be conscious of self: but if it is not included in the All-Being, then the All-Being is not the All.” Faced with the paradox of Gnostic thought, the ego either dies or transcends itself."

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
yes.

VO resolves this, as a creation logic, in that there is no All Being at the outset -

but of course this realization can only be attained through a highly Luciferian process

Where do you figure Bafomet in all this?

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Another figure of the same being. Yaldabaoth, Prometheus, Lucifer, the Demiurge, etc. etc. These are all human masks put on one being. The Demiurge is not Lucifer; but both the Demiurge and Lucifer are masks worn by the one Being. Humans can only look at Gods through masks.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Yes, fair enough.

I mean I guess I would have to agree.

Still, these masks to have different properties which are somehow real

paradoxically again, perhaps one needs to take the mask seriously to grasp what is behind it.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Of course Baphomet is Goetic and rooted in magical praxis, whereas Gnosticism is a theoretical magic much like Kabbalah or Enochian

You need both a praxis and magical theory

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Right. Yeah, that explains why even to pronounce or write the name of B is not something I do without trepidation.

its not an analytical act.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
It has become what Speer calls an entry in an alphabet of desire; it has as a name accreted psychic materials invested to it over time and become invocative of a living pattern inside the subconscious.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Ints interesting. In the Kabbalah, generally these Demiurgic figures are attributed to Chokmah

but of course they also belong in the path from Hod to Tipharet.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Gnosticism is essentially about the first-mind transcending itself; whereas Kabbalah is about the immanence of the first-mind to its own creation. I have come to understand them as two poles I am still fitting together, as nobody else has so far.

Two poles of one super-theology, mere fragments of which exist from the Hekataics, Orphics, Eleusinians, etc. etc.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
As far as Kabbalah goes, which I know (gnosticism far less) that is not inaccurate.

but it would seem to me that for the first mind to be immanent to its creation, it actually has to transcend itself.

Thence, the manifold Abysses

Parodites — 12/26/2019
They, Gnosticism and Kabbalah, address the same things from two opposite perspectives essentially; one in terms of self-transcendence and the other in terms of divine immanence. And yes, self-transcendence requires immanence and vice versa, which is why I have sought to fit the two traditions together.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
My work is not unsimilar in as far as the creation of a form consciousness is concerned, but I haven’t synthesized it systemically

VO is more of a principle that requires this contradiction to be active, for it to be understood

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Because Kabbalah emphasizes divine immanence, the transcendental component takes on a very different form than it does in Gnosticism; the Abyss of Daat as opposed to Gnosticism’s Pleroma and Treasury of Light filled with infinite aeons. But because Gnosticism emphasizes transcendence, the component of immanence is very different than in Kabbalah, etc. So I have been working to resolve these differences.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
But in me it just appeared, as an answer to a question I fathomed about the will to power, where it pertains to much more than the question which it directly answers

Clearly I now have a key to gnosticism.

Thanks

lol

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Philosophy always appears in that way, to its author. A piece of my writing on it: As I have written elsewhere: "As philosophy emancipates the daemon, as philosophy encourages the psyche in all (b)eings to take up the pursuit of Being, as philosophy spurs all things to independent action- as philosophy induces all things to philosophize, … " Instead of absorbing extrinsic data into itself and reproducing it within the circular inscription of Logos, thereby reducing it to the univocal mode of Being after the Hegelian and Marxist method of dialectic and reconciliation, philosophy spreads freedom to every object upon which it has set itself,- and the true object of the philosopher is simply all the universe, to recall the dictum of Schelling, and encourages an extrinsic datum to assert its own image of Being or Ontos in a rapturous moment of aporetic multiplicity,-

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
I mean, for the work

Parodites — 12/26/2019
the shattering of the Empedoclean pathos against whose image of Truth any one voice in the multitude of voices characteristic of the Platonic dialogue must defiantly injunct itself upon, and to thereby “philosophize itself”- namely, by providing a new ground upon which philosophy can insinuate the imaginal eidesis of its own perfection and form and generate ideas that correspond to this datum within a given episteme. Thus, philosophy does not begin in an impulse toward knowledge,- not in the sterile pseudo-passion of mere scholasticism or the emasculate will to truth that guides the natural scientist, but in some extrinsic impulse, that is- an impulse that is not philosophy, be it an impulse directed toward artistic excellency, a political aim, etc. Eventually, that impulse will learn to command and to absorb all others and finally serve to anchor the self-destructive cycles of daemonic fury required to carve out character from destiny and engrave dike upon psyche, law upon the soul,- for that impulse will become your consciousness, it will become your life; it will become you,- and it will announce itself as SUM over COGITANS. That SUM is a philosophy.

Those two passages were just about how philosophy comes into being through its author, which you reminded me of concerning your revelation of VO.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Yes, beautiful.

So it is.

by the way do you have access to these other channels, magick, etc?

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Yes I had forgotten to type the agree command, but I have access now.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Just asking since I noticed I sent you an invite to this channel specifically

okay cool.

I can make any number of course, let me know if a new one is required or useful.

sipping the last of the whiskey from this bottle. I’m no drinker usually but finally after 20 years of passive search I discovered a single malt I actually like very much

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Maybe a channel devoted to experimental magick; adapting ideas from one system and testing how they function when transplanted into another. A great truth of magick is that by mastering one system- you master them all, due to the correspondences and synchro-mysticism. Magick, unlike philosophy, is not something to be understood or not. That would be like asking a weight lifter if he “understands” how to life a certain weight. No; he can either lift it or not. Similarly, magick is not knowledge, it is power. Your magick either does what it is intended to or not; and you shouldn’t even be aware of it if it is functioning, since it becomes simply a pattern of existence for you.

how to life a certain weight *

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
“That would be like asking a weight lifter if he “understands” how to life a certain weight.”

hahaha

yes well said

Sounds very good. Ill make such a channel right away.

I think Ill rename the magick channel into “general occult”

Parodites — 12/26/2019
I like the sound of experimental magick over chaos magick, as it is pretty much the original intent of chaos magick.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
yes and it is less specific.

Alright. Im happy with this place. I hope Capable shows up eventually too.

I think Im gradually going to be rolling a joint.

I can take hours doing that.

the process of making it is of course already setting in motion the high

By the way, in less than 24, the Jupiter-Sun conjunction occurs

which is the new-years point in my Jupiter Calendar.

Sphinx777
whiskey
Fixed Cross — 12/21/2019

Fixed Cross — 12/21/2019

To believe is to will

Parodites - Myth
icon-file-small-documentCreated with Sketch.
message.txt
2.47 KB
Fixed Cross — 12/21/2019
icon-file-small-documentCreated with Sketch.
message.txt
57.08 KB

Parodites — 12/30/2019
Yes, I am not entirely unfamiliar, but I need to set down with it

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
has 3 parts of 10 minutes youtube.com/watch?v=Jzdb_ZMQcHg
YouTube
Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel
Tekenen Sinds Mensenheugenis

youtube.com/watch?v=154oR-do5vg
YouTube
Wie Ei Steelt Steelt Ook Kameel
Tekenen Sinds Mensenheugenis

yeah I dont reckon you’re unfamiliar with much of spirit at all.

Parodites — 12/30/2019
I have seen this video

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
but this field is something I can offer some proper sources

Its the one occult field where I feel some authority.

Parodites — 12/30/2019
Yes, I found this video in my bookmarks, I knew I’d seen it

I will need to fit Druid culture in to this map after I have gone through enough materials to place it; obviously it evolves in a different trajectory from the earliest Paganism

The Druids are reported on out of select Greek historians; according to Plutarch, I recall they had a saying that the poet indeed wielded the most power in at least their society. The poet didn’t fight in battles: the poet recorded them, and decided which battle and what hero was worth being immortalized for the histories.

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
Well no

I mean they’re not druids, really - they come out of the polar regions

the druids are related but - they’re less angular

You have to trace these things back through different routs I think

through their own Sagas.

I think their sagas give a somewhat historical account of the creation of the universe and of the earth and of gods

I would consider Odin to be someone who might have existed in the flesh,

which is a very different situation than in which we find ourselves before the Olympians

So I think this fits very well in your attribution of it in the historic system

namely, before the logoic

it is proto-logoic

Below Hod.

Parodites — 12/30/2019
Of course it goes further back than the Celts and their Druid priest-class, through the disparate German tribes. (The Dorians existed in a very similar disparate group of tribes, before the emergence of the Hellenic soul)

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
“8. Hod Glory, Reverberation The Eighth Path is called the Absolute or Perfect Intelligence because it is the mean of the Primordial, which has no root by which it can cleave or rest, save in the hidden places of Gedulah, from which emanates its proper essence.”

ᚨ Hod is the Sephira of the magician.

The magician stands in Hod, always.

so the paths from Hod are most drastic.

Anyway why I said “No” is to indicate the importance of the line between the historic system and the pagan sphere.

most if not all occultists try to integrate the two, but you didn’t.

I think that is something you need to keep intact, that division you recognized, which gives me complete confidence in your lack of wish to construe.

the only connection, to be clear, that I recognize between the system and the origin of the runes, is of our own making.

And also, this is convenient since we will be the first to make a numeric system of the runes that is worthy. The runes like to be given power. And they are creative, they help out when you try to set them somewhere where theyre useful.

Parodites — 12/30/2019
The divide between the histories involves a transition from the cult of the Mother that likely goes back to even pre-hominids, versus a reorganization of man’s social structure due to evolutionary changes at the level of organo-psychology, through which a new history grounded in the Masculine typus began, so indeed it is important to keep them separated.

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
this fits my experience of animals clearly responding to runes

besides making them

Parodites — 12/30/2019
That divine between the histories that separates true paganism ties back into my psychology on pre-Oedpial stuff; see, all of my work across all fields is actually interconnected; metaphysics, philosophy, psychology, comparative religion, theology, anthropology, linguistics, etc.

that divide between *

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
yes, I would say that to keep the division serves to widen the scope.

of our endeavour within our knowledge.

it would be useful to have an abyss included in the cosmos we create as there is no cosmos without an abyss.

Parodites — 12/30/2019
Abyss and World soul: The BYTHS and ABYTHS

Enlarge the image there is a lot of detail, it is from a Rosicrucian manuscript

Dan~ — 12/30/2019
that seems like such a fine art

Parodites — 12/30/2019
Beautiful image and a ton of encoded meaning in it too

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
thats very beautiful

Parodites — 12/30/2019
You can see on the left, bright side, the active triad of alchemical potential; sulfur, salt, and mercury, etc. The world-soul at the bottom, etc. The Rosicrucians produced a lot of this caliber of art too

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
I like these little symbols that go into the world soul from the alchemical triad

so what is this F, is it simply for fire? Between the natural and the alchemical orb

Parodites — 12/29/2019

I meant to send that image

Dan~ — 12/29/2019
is it good that there is so much concentration to the left?

Parodites — 12/29/2019
I will be purchasing one as a luxury item; I can do on a computer anything it can, but I want a physical one.

Oh Dan I got banned from ILP like 12 years ago ahaha. But I am friends with Sphinx.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
wow

Parodites — 12/29/2019
dope reference

Dan~ — 12/29/2019
why did they ban you?

Parodites — 12/29/2019
Because I’m too cool for school.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
Dan - its all entered around Pluto

who has just gone into Scorpio.

Venus on 29 Virgo is deep

was it Anaximander?

So Venus on 29 Virgo and Pluto on 0 Scorpio

anyway I am ware this has no meaning to you in these terms

but I always have to let a chart sink in element by element

Dan~ — 12/29/2019
id like to make tea and watch tv upstairs as i meditate.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
Sorry this is quite insane to jump into a full chart analysis here

Parodites and I were just discussing an approach to the Zodiac

I will now of course read the chart

but it takes some time

Dan~ — 12/29/2019
see you later on everyone?

Parodites — 12/29/2019
It’s cool, I am preparing a Reuben sandwich atm so I’m half in the chat and half out

Dan~ — 12/29/2019
good sandwich

cya later

Parodites — 12/29/2019
with extra russian dressing, I just dip that ish in it

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
im all out of everything Ill need to consume something now

later Dan

Interesting degrees though. Venus all the way at the outer edge of the first half

thats a very serious valuing which requires a true resolution

as Venus prepares to enter its own second sign with which the Other begins. This rhymes to NN on 1 Gemini.

0 scorpion: Aries of Scorpio

29 Virgo: Pisces of Virgo

back to Zoroastrian magic: media2.giphy.com/media/3o6Mb5De … =giphy.gif

On rank, we have Aries of Libra vs Libra of Aries - what is the difference?

Probably Aries of Libra is stronger.

This represents Jesus of Barbarous

He who was born correctly.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
So the first meme would represent the pre-alchemical stage

Alchemizing life is required. Mankind

thats at least what the ‘They’ are doing.

they’re still pressing us to red sulphur now.

for there to be inserted something Mercurial, first there has to be an absence of anything but a very base level.

Parodites — 12/29/2019
AGLA is a notarikon (Hebrew-to-Greek gematria) for the word Malkuth. It is a Greek word (aglaia) that means splendor, lordship. As in lordship over Malkuth the Kingdom or mortal realm in Kabbalah, which to draw on my application of the Gnostic metaphysics of transcendental apotheosis and excessus, is both the sephira separated from God and the only member of the sephiroth that generates its own Zohar. However it gets deeper: Plotinus equates Aglaia with the pure radiance (what Gnostics call ennoea, and Kabbalah calls zohar) of the Primary-Intellect of the Neoplatonist tradition, and by extension the EIDEIA to which man must rise in the discovery of both his own nature and the structure of the cosmos: aglaia is the pure radiances or light, the pure ennoea, and thus TRUTH itself. It is not the truth of any one statement or idea or anything: it is the truth of mind reflecting on mind, of that pleroma or plenitude which the servants of JEU call the Treasury of Lights. Aglaia is even the dying word of Herakles as, in his final breath, reason returns to him and he sees what he has done, and by realizing it, relieves himself the burden of conscience through acceptance of an ultimate truth. What is this ultimate truth that eased the heart of the mad Demigod? It is the truth that the multiplicity cannot contain the splendor or aglaia of the One, the burning infentesimal of the original intelligence. That is the tragedy of which Holderlin, in his essay on Empedocles, based the pathos of the philosopher-- as the One reaching out toward the pothos of matter and multiplicity, to re-emerge in aglaia and repeat the process; one–multiplicity–one–multiplicity. AGLA is also used by the Pythagoreans to mark the Tetractys- the mathematical representation of this ultimate cosmic pattern.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
we’re inside this pancake of raw being being pressed flatter, rawer

Parodites — 12/29/2019
I just realized a few kabbalistic connections I wanted to note here, in that paragraph I pasted.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
Alright we come to a point now

Where we have to address the fact of excess

and Malkuth

to which excess belongs, which alone as you indicated has the power to truly contain the zohar

besides its origin -

we “have” rather we can work through that

and I have always experienced the factor of the outer world as a requirement for the greatest alchemy

where the individual has been attained up to the extent that an individual is truly self-contained in gnosis

and needs a crown on that work

a crown which is a kingdom

Parodites — 12/29/2019
Yes, I wanted to finish the paragraph with this conclusion: AGLAIA stands for the excessus of Malkuth and, through it, the Lordship over the Kingdom more like the individual apotheosis of mystical Christianity than the Lurianic rectification of the world in which this internal zohar is returned to God and recycled through the interconnected Sephiroth. AGLA means: the power to contain the Zohar.

As you said “the power to truly contain the zohar”

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
what

ok

Parodites — 12/29/2019
Yes I had pasted a paragraph on the connections between the Greek word AGLA and the Hebrew Malkut.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
— Cardinals

Parodites — 12/29/2019
Perhaps we should hold off on cardinals for now, I will need to sleep-think on it

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
Yes we understand very little of what we want to be working with yet.

Ive learned a lot.

sleep-think well.

Parodites — 12/29/2019
Sleep always makes things cohere. Instead of telling people to go in peace I will start saying go in AGLAIA.

Fixed Cross — 12/29/2019
hahaha
Parodites — 12/30/2019
Behemoth fighting Leviathan faux woodcut

Communion with the Centuries

Cathar-Cross of ENZOL, [ΣΟΛΔΑΙΟΝ] the Christ-Devil of Gnosis

Parodites — 12/30/2019
Concerning dodecatemoria: so the 12 members of the Zodiac are expanded into 144, beginning with the first sub-member of the first Zodiacal sign: “Aries of Aries.” A better way to state what that is, would be to draw on some sources in Zoroastrian and Gnostic astrology which conceive of the “Intelligences of the Planets” (from Zoros) which I want to combine with the cosmogony of the Aeons assigned to and ruling over the Planets from Gnosticism. Going that route: each planet then has both an Intelligence (protophany) that it utilizes to exert itself upon reality and an Aeon (protenneoa) under which it operates, as a sort of computer program it must follow, which is how Enochian angels are described. The six aeons are multiplied by the 12 zodiacal signs to yield the 72-member hierarchy of angels, the 72 letters of the name of God. So you have 6 (planets) plus 12 (Intelligences and Aeons) plus 72 (angels) plus 2 (protophanos and protennoea themselves, Pandemos and Ouranos) which leaves 52 beings unaccounted for of the 144. That is where Luna comes in: Luna exalts the Intelligences: “The dodecatemoria could also crudely represent the motion of the moon across the ecliptic during the course of one month.” So each planet would have a daemon that represents the exaltation of its Intelligence based on Lunar (dodecatemoriac) over Solar and Zodiacal influences; So the planetary Intelligence of Venus is EROSIA, [eros] the Aeon of Venus is KALOSIA, [beauty] and the daemon of Venus is PSYCHOSIA, [psyche] to improvise some names for these beings and complete the eros-psyche, male-female concept from Greek myth. (This also very neatly accounts for the triplex of the decans, in which each planet is assigned three elemental decans out of the four elements of classical alchemists.)

Parodites — 12/30/2019
This adds in another six: 6 planets plus 12 intelligences and Aeons plus 72 angels plus the 2 figures of the God and the Demiurge plus 6 daemons. SO: each planet has within it an Intelligence, an Aeon, and a Daemon; and further, each Intelligence, Aeon, and Daemon has within it a triplex derived from the decans. So 6 times 3 times 3; 54. So to reduce all this: 72 (ANGELS) plus 54 (ELEMENTAL-TRIPLEXES) plus 12 (ZODIAC) plus 6 (PLANETS.) Equaling; 144.

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
Ah but look, I live in perpetual meditation, communion with the planetary intelligences, this has been my waking life for the past 20 years. The ancients descriptions of planetary intelligences is trivial to me - not just because they did not know of Uranus and Neptune, Pluto and Eris - without these, one can know nothing. Uranus is actually visible with the naked eye in the desert sometimes by the way, but too faint to have been noticed. Anyway - Crowley vehemently objected to adding Uranus and Neptune to the logics as he found it inelegant - but it is perfectly impossible to understand any person through astrology without these two. I know I’m the first to have unlocked many astrological truths. I literally am inside various planetary intelligences all the waking time. Right now Im toning down Uranus and Pluto. Lets say we only include Uranus and Neptune and consider Pluto and Eris, as I revealed yesterday, as moons to he solar system. Eventually Crowley realized he could simply not choose ignorance over reality and began to study the transSaturnians and came up with a decent book. tomegatherion.co.uk/complete … tings.pdfn Im closer to these outer planets than I am to almost any human, so I can detail much about their intelligence. As far as the 144 numbers go - Im already calculating now with “Aries of Aries” etc - right now we are in “Cancer of Capricorn” - it works. This does not mean that we can not integrate the ancient theorems you propose - but they have to fit.

Parodites — 12/30/2019
Without the knowledge of Uranus, they would have been limited, but of course they used other systems where their astrology left off, and vice versa as needed.

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
I am simply working with what you revealed to me.

Its simplicity is its elegance and it works, it is, as occult truth always is, shockingly accurate.

Ive been investigating my chart in these “Aries of Aries” terms, its profound.

That said, its a pretty compelling way to end up at 144, what you showed. Im sure there is truth there. But there are simply more than 6 planetary intelligences.

Also check this out, the theosophic model of 7 rays bailey.it/files/Esoteric-Ast … -Vol-3.pdf

Parodites — 12/30/2019
There are an infinite number, but the question is integrating them into a system capable of encoding and decoding one form of data and transforming it into another, so that hidden connections become apparent, synchromystically; indeed Uranus and Pluto have been integrated in such a way in modern times, especially Uranus of the higher-mysteries.

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
As indeed have Sun and Jupiter, Mars and Neptune, Moon and Mercury, Pluto and Vulcan -

I suppose this is inevitable - when we move to concrete substances, we immediately run into the infinite differences between our experiences

whereas the higher truths are equal to us both

to a surprising level

Perhaps we should each work out our proposed schemes and then compare them

And synthesize them.

Many concepts which to you are natural are still quite risky for me to approach. Let alone to designate.

Parodites — 12/30/2019
All knowledge is inter-related with all other knowledge. What that means is at the highest level, there is no difference between doing philosophy or occult praxis or theology or psychology, etc. etc. it all becomes: one activity.The goal would be to create a “thing” that is capable of transforming anything into anything else. If one could grasp the structure of that inter-relation itself, (to which astrology, kabbalah, etc. are all attempts) you could then apply it creatively in order to automatically generate new ideas ad infinitum. This is true philosophical modality, not simply a form of conventional science, as science builds knowledge in a linear fashion: philosophy creates it. To perfect this “thing”, which is my version of the Philosopher’s Stone- is my occult goal.

So synthesis isn’t really the right word. Something else.

Fixed Cross — 12/30/2019
Yeah, ok true

whereas the free-flowing quicksilver/mercury represents the spirit or intelligence, which is able to take on the traits of its object and slip in between any liminal boundaries. Sulfer has an arcanum of mercury and mercury of gold, but gold is not the true goal of the alchemist-magician: the true goal is the hermaphroditic fusion of sulfur and mercury which they call salt. That is the most important alchemical triad, it is that of transformativity.
I study astrology but it’s been months since I’ve actually seen the stars with my eyes, haha. I am buried here in the adytum, my cloister.
Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
nice. I also like that angel of sulphur in the library of images you linked to
Ive always kept some distance from this literal alchemy, but I might have to get into it now.

I mean the alchemy of mercury, sulphur and salt.

Ive been very aware of it but never had the stability of environs to practice it.

Speaking of salt, Im needed to prepare some salad and then dinner.

Ill be back afterwards probably with some more calm.

Had really weird dreams too.

highly Freudian, for a change

Parodites — 12/28/2019
The alchemists, because they were not conscious of their psychodynamic processes as we are today- unconsciously projected them onto external processes they saw in nature, like those in chemical events. This inspired them with amazing systems of images and symbols that have actually captured these psychodynamic forces.

Just keep that in mind with literal alchemcy: none of it is literal.

They essentially used alchemy as astrology is used by the wise stellar observant, or as a kabbalist would use Tarot.

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
but to be clear, all these three, they belong to Mercury - the whole alchemical school of this sort belongs to Mercury, no?

Astrology; these rhythms and transits, the whole system it is manifestation of the same working of which our being is a result

its analogous

Parodites — 12/28/2019
Mercury is essentially the alchemical word for “spirit”, intelligence, etc. Whereas sulfur is earthliness potential, desire, will. And their fusion is Salt: the balance of conscious and unconscious, thought and desire, etc.

All alchemists use mercury in this same way, yes

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
the transits precisely indicate what happens because it is embedded in the same cosmogenic history as our own being

the planets dont “cause” things, not like the moon and sun do

I assume, at least

but they indicate.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
Similarly, the processes within the elements and chemical world echo cosmogenic patterns that govern the inner cosmos as well as the external; that is the true alchemy, which uses things like Mercury or Lead only as Symbols.

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
Maybe they also cause.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
It is a “corresponence” or echo as opposed to a linear causality

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
Well not merely symbols, I would say - something between a symbol and a stuff.

yes

yes I see that.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
Yes, perhaps I would call it a limen as opposed to merely a symbol then

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
But its beyond mere symbology. There is actual magic between our substance and these primordial substances.

right.

alright the kitchen calls - gotta perform my alchemy there.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
Yes, for deciphering these echos of the one world within the other- either through alchemcy, astrology, etc. this allows one to formulate one’s own will in accordance to these limen, echoes, cosmgenic patterns. Magick as Power.

So yes I do “believe” in the literal sense of the word magick.

So the basic thesis would be that there exist processes of transformation, in and of themselves, absent any object, like the paths on the Tree of Life. These processes are inexplicable scientifically because they are unique, unrepeated, singular entities. These processes of transformation govern all change: in the stars and planets, in chemical events, and in the human psyche and cultural history, etc. Thus by learning to decipher these transformative processes in and of themselves, one can formulate one’s own will and echo them to draw magickal-power; that is what a spell, a mantra, a living-symbol or God - actually are.

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
Well - I am, indeed, in the middle of two things, pure gnostic alchemy is the method I use and are required to satisfy my ethics, but my ontology, and cosmology, recognizes the objective existence of Gods and historic, non-personal correspondences of planetary transits with worldly events - I am not able to concentrate all historicity in my own self.

However, it is still the case that Magick as Power only comes from an alchemical approach - and one can literally lose oneself in observing and contemplating the cosmic processes if one tries to derive ones self of them.

Indeed in order to work with the cosmos, one must master these basic processes of which both it and we are made.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
What we call gods are essentially, these abstract patterns of transformation that are hyperontic and exist outside and prior to, the “universe”, once human beings have grasped them hermetically and conformed their own wills to them and in a sense- acted them out into the creation; granting them masks to wear through the veil of psyche.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
To return to alchemy: Greek-Babylonian dialogue introduces the idea of melothesia: this involves collapsing the Zodiac down so that each member has 12 of its own sub-zodiacal elements giving a total of 144 dodecatemoria. Melothesia refers to then breaking down a system of correspondences between bodily systems and astrological entities; it is essentially a combination of alchemy and astrology.

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
Huh I wrote this a few weeks back I cant say it simpler than this; God does not exist, but his will does. Gods Will holds a 50 percent position in the senate of Being. The other 50 percent of wills, resulting of Gods will, secure the verification of each step the will attempts to undertake. All that passes the Senate is thus profoundly thorough and subtle. Let us propose that gods Will is absolute change. “Change” already presupposes something. Anything. Something which changes. Something which allows change to change around it. These are Gods. Gods, in the plural, are the antitheses of gods Will, which has no owner, no Being of itself, not even a Gestalt. Gods are thus the highest Beings. Gods can be identified as patterns of change. The changing inside the patterns is us. “Appearance”; standing forth, creation, nature, physis. There are first war gods and spring gods. And then there are mystery gods of stillness, the mysterious sun gods of the winter solstice. On Midsummer, there is only creation, and Gods are rewarded for their work with the unfolded flower, the perfection of change. Because in order that there may be change there must be a standard whereby the change takes place, there is an inscrutable element to being which upholds the change. In the ontological sense, this is being itself; structural integrity. Ultimately the product of the objectivity of change results in a lockdown. This is gold. Gold is what the will of god is not; at the same time its end result. Whereas literally this, gold also serves as a metaphor for other things of definitive structural integrity, which like gold cause the change of the world to swirl around them. This final product of gods will against the ground of its existence, finally has the power to produce the change that the will is; this final creation is the being around with the powers of god; not only gold, but also the scientific method is such a being of unchanging integrity.

Fixed Cross — 12/28/2019
Thats remarkable.

So to the 144- this leaves “'degrees” of 2.5 traditional degrees. Which makes good sense, this is about the arc for a proper conjunction and in general, for a noticeable aspect.

There are several oracles built on the 360 degrees, none of which I find very natural or accurate. Some of the attributes are suddenly deeply accurate and powerful but not nearly all of them, a clear indication.

I might take it upon myself to name all these dodecatemoria

I suppose we simply get “Aries of Aries” and then “Taurus of Aries”, etc

These, with significant poetic effort, could be forged into proper symbols.

Which then would become a kind of deities.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
Zoroastrians invented this dodecateemoric astrological scheme. Zo-ro-aster’s name means literally: fire-star-image, ie. constellations. Most of it is lost through the ages but as you said, proper symbols could be (re)created from it.

Parodites — 12/28/2019
Nirmita is the Sanskrit word for magical spell or an illusion without material absis; however, as Asanga emphasizes, because reality itself has no basis, the very Universe is actually a nirmita of itself. Now the even more interesting concept is: nirmanarati. This refers to creating one’s own illusion-body for the purposes of enjoying it; taking joy in one’s own creation; the enjoyment which is the intrinsic state of the mind reflecting on itself and auto-generating its psychogonia; the will submerging itself in the will.

Nagarjuna * not Asanga; Asanga is where I first encountered these words.

7/2019
The Catholic church came along, burned all the Gnostics alive as heretics, and co-opted Christian theology in order to push imperialist Roman nationalism inherited from the very pagans beyond which Christianity offered seemingly a new era of moral enlightenment
Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
Or actually I would be a Hermetic. Hermetic Kabbalah is organized very differently from Jewish Kabbalah. Jewish Kabbalah is concerned with, I think, the primordial deviation.

Its impossible to learn without knowing Hebrew

“The Catholic church came along, burned all the Gnostics alive as heretics, and co-opted Christian theology in order to push imperialist Roman nationalism inherited from the very pagans beyond which Christianity offered seemingly a new era of moral enlightenment.” Yes, unfortunately also this meant the decay of Roman hardness, sculpting skills, etc.

Compare the arcs of triumph built under Augustus and under Constantine, it is quite disturbing

Parodites — 12/27/2019
I learn as I go as far as the language goes when studying traditional Kabbalah, I know the symbolic meaning of all the characters and some Hebrew vocabulary, etc. But the gematria techniques are indecipherable without a lot of background study.

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
I know the alphabet and the names of Sephirot and some basic Thoraic terms but I know all that from the Hermetic tradition

You know how the paths in the tree correspond to the 22 Hebrew letters as well as the 22 Arcana of the tarot right? But it turns out the Judaic attributions are entirely different.

Very strange

Parodites — 12/27/2019
Abulafia is a third form, ekstatic kabbalah, in addition to traditional and hermetic forms. He developed a lot of intriguing meditation techniques based on kabbalistic theology; it is a visionary system intended to induce altered mental states for prophetic, magical purposes, much like Dee’s Enochian

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
But that is also the purpose of pathworking

Its alchemical astral travel, where one unlocks gigantic electronagnetic powers in the process in order to change ones cognitive structure

First times I did it after it was over all my furniture was toppled

Parodites — 12/27/2019
Yes, but Abulafia’s techniques are very different than either traditional or hermetic kabbalah; it is almost like a Buddhistic scheme of the visionary universe. Kabbalistic Buddhism essentially.

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
wait, fucking server is jamming, restart

Parodites — 12/27/2019
Seems everything is fine on my end

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
No yeah no server jam, I meant my access to it

jus overload

Opened the wikipedia document on Abulafia

Parodites — 12/27/2019
He’s sort of a remnant of the old Merkabhatic sages, from before there ever was an actual Kabbalah; they sought to recreate the visionary experience of specifically Ezekiel, with the ophanim.

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
Right. Yes, An antipode to Maimonides.

Which only makes sense, as Maimonides made it into an entirely rationalistic thing which completely dissolves its power.

Certainly every path between the sephirot involves the abcreation of reason.

Actually, I recently realized that the paths, not the Sephirot, are the objective elements, and the Sephirot the subjective ones - since the paths work both ways.

lol not abberration

abcreation

Parodites — 12/27/2019
Yes, that fact, that the paths themselves are the “objective” elements in the scheme, relates to the fact that Maluth, our world, is the only sephira whose zohar or light radiates and is generated from within itself, whereas all the others radiate light emanated from God along the paths.

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
could you elaborate?

Parodites — 12/27/2019
Yes, in Lurianic Kabbalah, God contracted his own radiance in order to create a “negative-space” within which the World could be created. The result of this contraction was a precosmogonic structure imprinted on the face of the void: this becomes the skeletal framework through which God only then begins to emanate his radiance into the incipient creation, ie. the Sephirot. Thus the paths actually come first in the order of ontogenetic primacy.

The paths being that imprint-framework on the negative-void-space. Boehme calls it the “matrices”.

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
But then why is Malkuth exempt?

I appreciate that description btw

it makes sense from this description why walking them is such an immense endeavor

youre actually walking into a pre-ontic world.

Ive managed to actualy get to that depth only a few times in my 20 years of practice.

Parodites — 12/27/2019
Malkuth represents the call of the void itself, the hunger for God. It radiates its own zohar which must be recapitulated and returned to the divine source in an act of rectification: “the longing for god that raises every flower heavenward.” However, that hunger for the zohar can become inverted and twisted into a desire to imprison and hoard the light away from its source: an inherent egoism of matter itself. This excerpt is in Namegiving: “Maklut, in the Sephirotic configuration, channels the radiant excesses generated within the material world back to the divine source from which it is disconnected due to the Shattering of the Vessels, for Malkuth is the sole Sephira whose radiance is not descended out of God directly but is instead generated from within as an excessus, which is otherwise doomed to self consumption without the stabilization of the divine channels and the sustainable flow of energies that they provide when again, the sephirot are organized into their stable partzufim configuration on the tree of life, much like the stabilization of kundalini through the alignment of the kharmic wheels which are called the chankra of the subtle-body.”

As is evident, I have incorporated the Gnostic-Christian metaphysics of the excessus into my fused Lurianic kabbalism.

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
yes, fucking excellent

true man, very true.

Parodites — 12/27/2019
I appreciate it. Brb in about 15 mins I am going to go eat really quickly. I do hope Thrasy joins here, I am sure he will.

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
Cool. Ill think these things through some more.

me too

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
its beautiful by the way seeing you introduce your absurdly great intellect to these other occultists.

Like its Christmas.

Parodites — 12/27/2019
I believe the true occultist, because of the nature of magick itself, is simultaneously poet, philosopher, artist, political thinker, etc.

The occult is centered on isolating comprehensive patterns of reality, across all lives of society, all domains of thought, in both the human mind and the cosmos- and in actualizing (not merely understanding) those patterns effectively, as power.

all levels of society *

Fixed Cross — 12/27/2019
indeed as all these manifestations are actually bridges between mind and cosmos

An occultist must express himself in these things

my understanding of politics has been occult since a year or so before I made this www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tD8Jo6b50

here I was basically gnostically approaching two different Chesedic codes

and indeed in the making of it which was about a year, I was aided in bizarre ways

like, when I had finished its first form, which was not yet magickal, and was spreading it around, and was stuck on how to proceed, a pile of boxes appeared in front of my door one night

like about 20 huge archive boxes filled with actual archives

but next to it was one open box with just like, stuff

belongings - just like 20 or 30 items which, all of them, were very useful to me

or at least peculiar enough to finally inspire me to what would become the form of the film, a cosmic joke like apotheosis of religion and secularity

and this film then got me into the system

and I got so far as to be given the power to start a political party from the platform of a tv program

stefano donno
Zoroaster’s Telescope

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
you must of course have a good reason to use such powerful means

but then there were good reasons around at that time

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Enochian is both the safest and the most dangerous system of magick I have found.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
could you summarize it in a sense?

I know nothing about it other than that Ive felt trepidation

Parodites — 12/26/2019
It’s safe in that Dee never published any of his actual practices with it; no actual rituals… The Enochian system is a pure theoretical magic that maps every element of the universe out in an onion like hyperspatial complex that you unwrap in your mind to astrally-psychically travel through "aethyrs’- levels of reality, from the physical to the most abstract. It doesn’t tell you what to do with that; to use these aethyrs to prophesize or to summon beings or to empower yourself, etc. So it is safe in that way. But it is dangerous in that the extent of the visionary states it induces can cause you to lose contact with reality and essentially become lost in the aethyrs.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
but if you’re not willing to take that risk occultism is a bad choice

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Indeed, however since the system of Enochian is provided as a pure theory with no directions on its use- one is particular in uncharted water and more susceptible to the dangers of occult practice.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
this can also be a security against bad advice

because advice and warnings are seldom themselves of magical integrity

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Basically you have to use the theory of it to create your own practice.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
magical in that they can be beheld from different sides and still be the same

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Personally, I use the aethyrs to essentially compress my own memories and store information as well as retrieve it. I use the Enochian cosmic map to structure the content of my own mind like a kind of memory palace.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
there is only one warning in Kabbalah, as far as I know, which is don’t do it at least until you’re forty and have built an earthly life

Well and then of course there are the cardinal virtues and vices of the sephirot

which do serve as instruction, I understand, yes. Such a thing would be lacking in Enochian

but as far as that kabbalistic warning is concerned, of course it is a trick, no worthy magician would ever be able to spend his twenties without engaging.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
The reason for that warning is that you can get so rapt up in it that you forget your duties, and those are very important in Judaic society.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
its like, if you’re the least bit afraid, you should be very afraid

good point also

Parodites — 12/26/2019
If you start too earlier, you might forget to ever build an earthly life, as I did. But I am not a part of a Jewish society so I don’t particular care or feel any attachment to my community. I don’t even know most my neighbors’ names.

too early *

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
The other warning, yeah I actually realized thats not the same one, is the tale of three rabbis who took the Chariot

meaning the path across the abyss from Geburah to Binah

one went insane, one died, and one made it

Parodites — 12/26/2019
I know of this story, yes.

Parable rather.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Yeah we don’t have society like that

Jews are particularly powerful in that

they truly undertake things with the strength of ten men if they do anything at all

and this comes at a great price

the lack of Greek individualism

Dionysos

Parodites — 12/26/2019
I was already insane so the warning would have been wasted on me.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
No, rather Apollo actually

Ive seen them party, I’ve never seen partying like that

no Brazilian Carnival could come close to the madness of a Jewish Friday night close to God

or even to the magical bopping of heads in a synagogue full of rabbis

manical

yes me too

Parodites — 12/26/2019
But I respect the warning, Judaic theology is again based more on society than the individual and becoming raptured with the life of the mind too early would distract you from the duties you have to that society

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
I smiled through when an uncle of my father from Israel told me this, with some loving and admiring concern, when we met and I told him about studying Kabbalah

I took it in pride

yes I agree I admire that too.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
However, I am entirely focused on the individual; so the warning doesn’t mean anything to me, though in context I respect it.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Its cool.

I am also entirely irredeemably individual, except in the sense of this clan

Parodites — 12/26/2019
That is where I align more with Gnosticism. I do not care about this place really; the world or my community. My goal is solely transcendence of self, of mortality and mortal limits; individual apotheosis.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
which is a proto-archaic will to structure, not an existing structure

so all I can do to sustain the structure is maximize my individuality

it could be said to be the excess of my individuality which wished brotherhood and temple

and envisions a New Eleusis

Sphinx777

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Poseidonic pride, pride of Gods Zeus naturally and Hades, but in Poseidon the pride is most unbridled, most tectonic

Knowledge knows no reason. Reason must account with it, not the other way around. And what one does not account with, one doesn’t know. Knowledge inserts itself in the mind for reason to work its way through it

Parodites — 12/26/2019
The Romantic era could equal this virtuosity but certainly, the Greeks, Renaissance era had no idea

The Ancient Greeks had little theory even of harmony. They didn’t play multiple notes together, they didn’t even use chordss

chords *

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Only the US probably has the density of contradiction to support such an event

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Music as we understand it is a pretty recent phenomenon

youtube.com/watch?v=wfKuPAMmZFI
YouTube
FalKKonE
Franz Liszt - La Campanella 【Intense Symphonic Metal Cover】

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
the virtuosity could be matched except for the ways with the electricity

humans playing with electricity directly as art

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Good remix of Campanella

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
also in this sense the bass attack starfleet destroyer

some genius is going to come along

Parodites — 12/26/2019
After that, this is a good electic cover of Rhapsody 2: youtube.com/watch?v=THb-GWUwjeE
YouTube
DanMummSolo
2015 “Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2” - Dan Mumm - Franz Liszt - Metal G…

Epic shit

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
thanks, good music

Parodites — 12/26/2019
(brb eating/recovering from narcotics)

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
KABALISTIC SCHEME. World of Atziluth or of God The Boundless The Illimitable Light Ain Suph. Ain Suph Aur A radiant triangle World of Briah Divine Forces Kether (crown) Binah (Intelligence) Chokmah (Wisdom) World of Yetzirah or of Formation Geburah Chesed Tiphereth Hod Netzach. Yesod World of Assiah Material Form. Malkuth Ruled by Adonai Melekh ----- The Earth-Matter.

That is very interesting, in the hermetic literature I’ve read Atziluth is attributed to Kether and Chokmah, and Briah to Binah. No realm is attributed to Ein Soph

Parodites — 12/26/2019
It is for comparison with the Orphic scheme, which places the first-mind in the supernal triad of the Paternal-Depth. So they wanted to draw the comparison with Ayn Soph and the Orphic first-mind.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
Yes, its not such a bad result.

so this is basically experimental magic

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Yes, it is up to the reader what to do with the bulk of the material. Orphic and Gnostic philosophies remain in fragmentary writing, but little is left of how they practiced and used their knowledge, as these were secret societies that did not write down their practices, only the guiding theory of it.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
also occult practice is always contingent as hell, the elements don’t make sense other than that they are available

I mean the elements of the actual energy that goes into play

You always have to build a spaceship from scratch in a couple of seconds at one point

Parodites — 12/26/2019
That is the basis of all practice, that elements of reality transcend normal understanding but can be accessed sympathetically and utilized for a goal.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
yeah and art is the objectification of this fundamentally un-universal practice

thereby it loses its occult singularity and acquires a Pan-like rainbow of affective powers

Parodites — 12/26/2019
The veil of Quesheth

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019

this is a cool moon card danakil434.files.wordpress.com/ … .jpg?w=660

this moon says: its definitely my responsibility (“fault” that these castles are at war and things is what they is against each another) but I cant do anything about it.

Of course a proper philosopher must have some notion of Ipsissimus

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Some of my rare hermetic images

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
strong, I wonder, how do you translate Pronoia? Its only the second time I’ve encountered the word, first being (temple of) Athena Pronoia, holding guard under Apollos complex at Delphi.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Pronoia is actually the female name of Yaldabaoth the Demiurgee

But literally it means first thought

or first mind

It was used as epithets for various Greek deities

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
So like an Atziluthic version of the God

or Atziluthic address. Like we really need your help.

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Yes; Pronoia and Sophia are female counterparts to the male Demiurge, and Pronoia/Sophia exist in a higher plane for most Gnostics who reject physical creation and hate the Demiurge for having entrapped our souls in matter by making the world.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
haha wait i need to make a meme out of that

Parodites — 12/26/2019
Orphics call it Hecate; Ophites call it Pronoia; Gnostics call it Sophia; Kabbalists call it Shekinah, but it is the female receptacle that introduces a contraction of the infinite Paternal-Depth or Ayn Soph, which then allows the Demiurge to steal this entrapped essence, the light, zohar, ennoea, etc. and use it to create the world.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019

Parodites — 12/26/2019

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
hey, I know that guy

Parodites — 12/26/2019
The Demiruge offering the world of mortality as a great anti-wisdom and metaphysical testing ground for transcendence

Same idea

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
damn

up to what point you figure reality is strapped and shaped like that

trapped

of course, in moral environments which have become infested with Parasites, life really can be like this, especially if education is entirely involved inside of the ideology

I imagine antisemiters feel like this

Parodites — 12/26/2019
All creation requires limitation; that is what the world is. The wise know how to use that limit to create beautiful forms, the unwise simply feel trapped by it.

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019
yes… and the traps keep convoluting, and there is no end to it

Parodites — 12/26/2019
The demiurge challenging mankind with the world and the New-Man arising from the All-Brain of civilization: vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/que … 0720225441

With the bythos behind it, the void

Fixed Cross — 12/26/2019

Parodites — 12/26/2019
haha

Nice depiction of a Gnostic archon: images.squarespace-cdn.com/cont … ormat=500w

…and then after a few weeks, I was out/I was gone! [too much empaths… baggage… dramas… bullsh*t… feelings] …coz there was no philosophy to be had.

It was a shame… because the place started out really really good, but was taken over by the unphilosophics, who joined after those above.^ [they know who they are :angry: ]