Devalue all constructs. Except...

And Bob says in a slightly differingmg format:

"Interesting that you define self-abnegation in this way. I understand it as saying that the illusion of self, as separate and individual, tends to block out the fact of unity with God. The awareness of this unity became a new paradigm with Jesus, for which he was threatened and then killed. It is a covenant of awareness if you like, in which you will realize that “I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.”

Paul was struggling with this “change of mind” that he understood had come with Jesus. He proposed “kenosis”, the “emptying” of the individual for the reception of this realization through divine grace. It is what Owen Barfield called final participation and Mark Vernon termed as reciprocal participation, but to this day it is not an easy teaching, which is probably why people took on physical forms of self-mortification.

In the text you quote, Paul was struggling with the apocalyptic visions that were around at the time – whether the world would end quickly. He asks whether it is prudent to make arrangements for the future if the end is coming. He also saw an advantage in his ministry by being asexual, but he also says that we are all different and some can forego sexual relations, some cannot. I wouldn’t want today to see the words as encouraging celibacy unless it comes natural to people."

And I have no qualms in eluding this higher displaced marker in the above terms above^^[ ^^^ ^^

G or God so loved. That…

You have mentioned a deal in several posts. I normally don’t pay attention to details that I cannot parse, but I would just like to clarify that I have no idea what you’re talking about. What deal? My memory sucks, so don’t take it personally if this was supposed to be a big deal. Also, if you’re referring to “I do“ in that one thread - that was not a deal. It was a mirror image and hard to explain. Also, if you’re referring to when I asked Sculptor to marry me, that was also not a deal. If I may be permitted to laugh at myself and we can all just have a good laugh, that would be great. Also—your persona is married to Cheryl, and I’m holding you to that. Carry on.

Oh. Also. Yes there are certain things I miss about being married. I can’t imagine not missing it & I really look forward to not missing it. Duhh??? Lame.

Honestly 077, you’re to much. Comforting while to little man.
This is the third and final inquiery. which allows the even bet it hinge upon.

Then Your doubt will into mine transpure. So after 3 bets I can not but raise the ante. or, change the odds to 48-51.

And that’s understandable even for a big boy like You.

With that saud. this my final and third attempt, jumping from 2 all the way to 8, ( )skipping the 5)
1 over from tetramegatrin)(,

I need the night to sleep through a deconstructed part of the 24 hours, so that, a third of awakening may not mess up the suspected very sloppy math.

For starters when Cheryl and I went to katmindu after my youngest son’s suicide I was bitten by 3 wasos. Cheryl untouched and happily she had native Om to prevent my mortality the next morning

You know about my sin how HD almost got to GI to Rome to further study until ordained. etc.
Won’t go in to that.

But the point is, greater sinners have a chance to go over to the other side.

One of his friends was Al Capone?'s grand old grand dad son who I believe made it, the other was a fr. Jim his regular confessor and best frien, taking his life just before him.

As far as ’ the deal’ is cincdrned. Your presence here is uninvolved, and contained to being the support that You are and I know that.

Other than that, it’s business as usuak, and my hermetic soul is not not any more ashamed about any fascinates like surprises still possible in the hiruzin.

That God wirjs in miraculous ways. Well You ain’t kidding.

fr.Dave who was so kind and brilliant and unassumingly helped to bury my now murdered daughter by her drug trafficking husband NY sweet angel is i an sure is with my holiest of blessed mother whom last appeared to me in a totally white enclosures which she enclosed.

So think about me pondering Your question about the significance of the deal, of which prof.fr. John Kiley also inquired abiut: namely will seed if this leads to good or evil

Good night 700

The deal is support that I already am…but not here? Where? I have no deals with anyone. Are you phishing/mining?

No no no the deal us way complicated and I need to clear my head.

I lost about 29 min those again after an uncommon fold. Of internet. but the doubt You generate when You place further recurring Doug next to a visage if image creates wider gaps in the flow of non exclusion, and repeated begging for more reasonable belief,
creates , constructs the opposite of blocking the flow of reasonable associations.

That is why philosophy and Religion make uncomfortable bedfellows.

Well. You had my hopes up & then dashed them like delusions on the rocks of reality.

You really need new moves.

Can You wait till tomorrow? And my hopes were not dashed, regardless.

I got to hold on to the ground we had discussed earlier.

Okiedokie I s’pose. I can wait forever, actually.

I hope so for both our sake

I’ll explain sympathetic joy more.

It’s when you feel happy for others when they are happy.

Say. A rapist is really happy when they’re raping people.

Couples who have sex are engaged in something called mutual subtle rape. Not something to be happy about in terms of sympathetic joy.

When there’s no sex dimorphism (homosexuals), they are violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem.

Not something to use sympathetic joy for either.

If any of these things happen and hurt an outside party, no sympathetic joy from me…

I call people who do this, appealing to what I call the Bonny and Clyde syndrome.

They had so much fun terrorizing others.

If they are in a committed relationship & not cheating with each other on their current oblivious relationship(s), those others are just jealous & can go butt a stump.

And depending on how whatever it gets, they prolly have a safe signal (how do they keep a straight face? dkdc). If not, the abuser should be … well. It depends on the situation. But if it’s consensual it’s nonya.

I do not represent every Christian.

I have never read/watched 50 Shades of Gray.

I like whole milk & stevia-without-spiderwebs in my cheapest-brand coffee. And any kind of creamer except hazelnut. Preferably chocolate-related.

Am I feeding you two truths and a lie, or a whole line, or just what I want to hear on Sundays and from lesson plans?? Have fun.

People in exclusive committed relationships don’t have a conscience.

I’m not trying to sound narcissistic here, but I’m a good catch. Not the handsomest.

Let’s assume that sex dimorphism doesn’t always cause the problem of mutual subtle rape.

Now let’s assume you’re a sex symbol.

Billions of people want to see you naked and have sex with you.

Let’s say that you really go for it and have sex with 30,000 or 40,000 people in your lifetime.

There’s billions who didn’t get to see you naked live, or don’t have sex with you. You disappointed them.

It’s depressing.

You have some strange concept that if a couple does something… nobody else in existence matters.

That’s biblical shit.

So take a look from a further vantage point instead of you.

If you can solve the problem of everyone (infinite number) getting to be with the same person simultaneously in their individual bodies, without harming that person in anyway.

You just solved every problem in all existence.

While all of you don’t give a shit, I’m on that problem.

I have to patch it analog this time.

Well that is a unique logistical problem that I’ve never heard anyone express, so it probably isn’t really a problem for a lot of people you can’t wrangle into it (especially if you’re still at 15… just saying). And again if it is a problem for anyone, then they just need to go butt a stump. Wrangle one woman. Start small (I mean with 1, not in body size)… and if you do it right, you will be WAYYYYYY too busy satisfying each other in various ways (unless she boots your drunk ass, or some such) to worry about that problem you will laugh about in now-sight.

Also I bet you work for a dating app lolz. I will never utilize.

Ichthus.

You’re being really offensive. You think it’s wrong for anybody to be offended by the happiness of two people.

We’re all here together. We have emotions besides yours. We have dreams besides yours.

I’m working on existence so you can live in your sociopathic dictators heaven forever, someone who’s always above you and brainwashes you that it’s eternal love.

Not my cup of tea. But I can make it happen for you.

See the thing is… I’m not like you. I’m not like the Bible.

You want to brainwash me that you love me eternally from above? Is that a hierarchical thing, or …?

You can try to brainwash me, sure. I consent to that.

But in a video.

Ichthus.

You’re reduced to trolling.

Bible thumpers can’t handle me.

They want to be the dictator they project upon existence.

And it’s loving of course.

They are the benevolent dictator of all.

No. It doesn’t work that way.

Everyone has different dreams, no two alike.

And to be perfectly honest… if I can’t give you insight, you’re in hell territory with me.

There’s lots more at stake than being salted by fire to make everyone an Ichthus robot.

I hope you can take that warning seriously.

If I did the disempower and isolate technique which is more compassionate, I’d have to do it for everyone here.

Leave me alone on this Ichthus.

I like teaching people. I can use your salted fire and more right back at you.

I don’t want you to be a clone of me.

The fire doesn’t result in everybody being the same. There are ways we are already the same, or communication would be impossible. That’s why there’s no avoiding that fire.

It’s a good thing. Once you get tired of your bullshit.

You’re not even making sense here. Even though we all have private languages, the equalities are still there, the sameness.

Then there’s a different thing. You completely understood my language but didn’t understand the implications of it.

At this point, you’re just talking out your ass to defend the supreme of all supreme concepts. Being perfectly good no matter what it does, and nobody else can ever be it.

You sided with the evil one from a past life.

In this life, not even the evil one is that stupid.

ok whatever you win