Discussion: is Carleas secretly a white supremacist a nazi?

This is how you show how intellectually dishonest you are.

As if I did not make it clear…as if I said nothing at all. Yes…it is I who is confused. Ha!!!
Is Christianity a race? Is Islam a race? Is Hinduism a race? Then how is Judaism a race?
It emerges within a specific race and a tribe, the Semites, but then evolves…and Semites include Arabs. Are Arabs all Jews? Is an anti-Semite also anti-Islam?

Start with Schlomo Sands…
youtube.com/watch?v=1EmvANgw9Mk
You’re indoctrinated into a way of thinking and cannot be bothered to even begin to question it. This is common in every age, across time and place.

You debunking Evolution Theory is a formidable feat of indoctrination.
Don’t think you have an answer to the question:
How did intelligence evolve prior to civilization or in species other than humans
if it is evenly distributed, and a product of social nurturing? Is intelligence socially selected?
Maybe we can adopt Brian’s bullshyte and claim that there are different kinds of intelligence.

Take care.

I’m pretty sure the authors/editors of this page are feminized abrahamonihilistic leftist cucks without fathers who are conspiring with the zionists to invert the noetic flux into an absolute… but I’m not positive, so I figured I’d let you all look at it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_ … elligences

Rest assured. I consider you a genius with the use of ‘nil’.
It placed you where you are.

I ,myself, am a genius at scratching my testicles and yawning at the same time. A rare and underappreciated talent.

We may even say that everyone is intelligent at something, so the meaning of the term is rendered meaningless.

I only wish you would apply that genius when ti comes of Nietzsche’s Will to Power.
There your “skepticism” and your nullifications stumble, and fall to their knees, in quiet, worship.
I bet this was effective with your inmates. You must have dazzled them with the nil.

That would be bodily-kinesthetic intelligence, and there are exercises you can do to increase it further. Try standing on one foot and patting your head with the other hand while you do it.

Fabulous.
You are a master at defining words out of existence, or reducing them to meaninglessness, to then declare philosophy at an end.
But no such displays with Will to Power. There you found nothing ambiguous, or subject to your powers of nullification.
Genius application of your intelligence.

Presumable will does not refer to yours, but god’s, and power is through you, not for you.

No, I kept the nachlass in my locker and never brought it to our study groups. Fritz is way beyond what is comprehensible to the inmates. We usually just discussed the philosophy of ice cube and lil’ wayne.

1stly, Hindu American households are in part only so wealthy because they have the whole village living in one household.

2ndly, Hindu Americans don’t have a meaningful presence in banking, media and politics the way Jewish Americans have.
Jewish Americans make up about 3% of America’s population but are vastly overrepresented in America’s academic, banking and political elite, whereas Hindu Americans make up less than one 1% of America’s population and aren’t anywhere near as overrepresented in America’s banking and political elite, if at all.
Hindu Americans are at worst poor and at best nouveau riche, whereas Jewish Americans are paleo riche, part of America’s aristocracy, its establishment.

3rdly, Jews are masters at blending into white populations while maintaining tribal allegiances, they’ve been doing it for millennia, Hindus haven’t.
They’re able to present their interests as if they’re white/ordinary American interests, when they’re not.

4thly, There is no antihinduism charge protecting Hindus from any and all criticism, but there is an antisemitism charge.

5thly, There are millions of Christian Zionists, there are no Christian Hinduists.

Lastly, Hindus aren’t Hindu supremacists, they don’t believe they’re God’s chosen people; have some messianic calling to dominate the world (in Judeo-Christian end times prophesy, God rules from Jerusalem in Israel), they’re not as aggressive at propping themselves up.

They’re overrepresented in urban areas because Jews, with their 110+ iQs (in addition to their penchant for nepotism and underhandedness), flourish in heavily urbanized environments, but does it matter what the reason is?
The fact remains they’re vastly disproportionately wealthy, and so have an opportunity to vastly disproportionately shape America’s academic, banking and political landscape, an opportunity they’ve demonstrably seized.

Per capita wealth is more important than total wealth in an important sense.
Middleclass households have little-no leftover time, energy, wealth and resources to devote to political life, whereas upperclass households have an abundance.
There’s a tremendous difference in power between middle and upperclass, especially today, as the middleclass contracts in numbers and wealth while the upperclass expands in wealth.

It doesn’t have to be a monolithic, closed conspiracy, it’s a polylithic, open conspiracy.
Jews openly admit they push for policies favorable to their interests, and of course they do, every demographic except 21st century whites does.
Of course they want us to believe their interests couldn’t possibly conflict with the interests of white or America as a whole, but obviously they some times do.
How could two or more peoples interests converge 100% of the time?
It’s impossible.
The only question is, what degree of divergence between Jewish, white and unhyphenated American interests exists, not if there is any.

Do Jewish and white interests largely coincide?
Do Jewish and American interests largely coincide?
Arguably in many ways, they don’t.

Jews are a minority, whites are the majority, and they’ve played a major if not the hand in making America more favorable to minority interests and less favorable to the majority
There are many people from both the right, left and center who’ve gone at lengths, risked being labeled an anti-Semite by powerful institutions, which’s like being labeled a murderer or a rapist in today’s political climate, to indicate when and where Jewish, white and unhyphenated American interests diverge.

Israel is a West Asian country.
The US is a North American country.
Many on the left, right and center have pointed out how Israel’s interests have jeopardized America’s interests, and how Israel lobbies hold tremendous sway on America’s foreign policy.
Neoconservatism is factually, a predominantly Jewish movement.
About 90% of neoconservatives are Jews.
It was founded by Jews and through it they have shaped America’s foreign policy tremendously and irrevocably in the 21st century.

Whites may have the majority of wealth, but we’re not organized for our interests, we’re not permitted to organize for our interests, in fact we’re politically organized against our own interests, but Jews are heavily organized for theirs.

This page is as confusing and contradictory as our debates on the Jews here.

Is it a religion or not a religion - well a hint might be that they really have a ministry of religious affairs!

See what sense you can make of it!!!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return

Why has this become another thread about Jews?

It’s about white supremacy —. Umm… I thought that was obvious.

My link isn’t about trying to condemn Jews, but Carleas brought up the point that people have been mixing up Judaism with Jewishness —- the link I gave is the best I could find, and it doesn’t really resolve the issue. It’s a good read though for that specific topic — ignore it if you want!

Because this forum censors on the basis of what is said about them, and not about any other group. Perhaps the Muslims are currently another protected group.
Because it is at the core of Americanism and its projection of power across the globe.
Because Judeo-Christianity is the foundation of western psychology, and its current sense of identity.
Because it is at the source of corrupting language, triggering, and mass mind control.
Because criticizing Israel is now illegal in the US, and signing a paper agreeing not to, is necessary to become a member of the establishment.
Because if you do not understand this then you cannot understand the US and why it is hated by the rest of the world. You certainly will not understand Putin’s alternative.

Shall I go on?

Well, you had so much in common.
They believed in god’s absoluteness determining all, on average; you believe in the universe, and absolute order determining all.
You admired their impressive black dicks; they admired your impressive black, nihilistic, attitude.
And you were all innocent. Aren’t all inmates innocent victims of da man, or the system, or racism, or conventional sexual hang-ups?

Your differences were a matter of interpretation.
Semantics, really.

You tell me Aegean. One the one hand, it’s a religion, on the other, it has distinct inherited physical characteristics.

Again, it doesn’t require debunking “Evolution Theory”. Humans are a single species (people of all races can mate a produce fertile offspring), and whatever the genetic correlates of intelligence, we have very little understanding of what they are, how and why they contribute to intelligence, or how they’re distributed in populations. We also know that, whatever else affects it, environment plays a large role, e.g. the Flynn Effect in the west over the past couple generations is largely attributable to the decrease in lead exposure. That tells us 1) a persons genetics provide at best a distribution of possible outcomes, and 2) whatever we think we know about genetics as it relates to intelligence is confounded by different environmental factors that are difficult if not impossible to control for. We also know that genetic variation within populations varies, e.g. Europeans have much less variation than Africans, so that, again, generalizations are confounded by differences in distribution within the population, and our attempts to make correlations between intelligence and ancestry are further confounded.

Moreover, intelligence is a complex trait, and genetic correlates with intelligence are also often associated with mental health problems and mental retardation. The same genes that boost IQ appear to also lower IQ, further confounding our attempts to locate them and undermining any claim that a race as a whole benefits from their presence. The fact that the same genes can create both high and low IQ suggests that race is a bad proxy for intelligence, and that we can’t assume that markers of certain genetic heritage will reliably predict ability.

But beyond all this, we shouldn’t be racists because society needs buy-in from its members. Racist policies that exclude people based on ham-handed categorizations, even if they were statistically justifiable, don’t work in practice. The populations aren’t sufficiently different to fully exclude certain members the way we exclude e.g. dogs. Moreover, a system that treats people equally under the law encourages participation and cooperation. Whatever a population’s genetic potential, history has shown pretty clearly that cooperation and exchange dwarf the effects of individual IQ. A small and insular group of geniuses are less productive and less successful than a large group of middling intellects, because much innovation is stochastic, and there’s more to be gained from specialization and comparative advantage than from a small pool of virtuoso talent.

Evolution doesn’t do nearly as much work as you want it to, and it doesn’t preclude either actual or practical equality. You’re still arguing with caricatures, and it hurts your argument.

Also this:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3F

I’ve already explained this.
When someone does not understand, pretends not to, or simply asks for a repetition, it indicates there’s something blocking his mind.
My 80 IQ points cannot hope to deal with such psychological blocks.

I asked you for your understanding of how intelligence evolves, if, as you believe, it is evenly distributed across populations.

A horse and an ass can mate.
Did genetic isolation produce different species in man,? No…obviously not.
But it did proceed long enough to produce distinct and obvious potentials.

You are simply stating the obvious as if you are about to come to a point.

How does intelligence evolve if it is a product of social nurturing?
How did it evolve for the thousands of years prior to the emergence of societies, or how did it evolve in other species, that are outside human societies?

How does speciation work, if traits are uniformly distributed? How does a common ancestor, for instance, produce two distinct species with different potentials in size, speed, intelligence, and so on?

My position is that it is 70% nature, 30% nurture. Charles Murray is more generous, claiming tis more 60% nature, 40% nurture.
Your kind claims 100% nurture or some minimal number, emphasising nurture.
This means nothing is being naturally selected from the neck up, or what is is but minor, insignificant. So how does intelligence evolve - ni whatever way you choose to define it - within Evolution Theory?
Why does appearance not matter only when it comes to humans?

The intelligence that resulted in man dominating other species.
the intelligence that produced civilizations an technologies that could travel to the stars.
Have you seriously and honestly looked into the subject, or are you repeating the popular sentimental position?

what does racist mean?
Abusing others?
Keeping slaves?
Admitting that races are not social constructs but real?

Tell me more about what I think nature does.

This one black dude - we called him ‘third leg lenny’. Sonofabitch wasn’t even 5’ 6" tall… had a dick so big he had to wear two pair of boxers just to keep that damn thing down. Used to hang his towel on it when he was shaving.

Yup that’s ol’ Lenny. Older fella, in for armed robbery. We used to joke at him on the yard at the weight pile; hey Lenny, somebody’s using the pull-up bar… mind if we use yours?

speaking of, hell, Lenny couldn’t even do ten pull-ups. Fucker weighed a good 195 on account of that dick.

Which statements about Jews produced censorship and which statements were acceptable?

What can’t be said about Jews?

See aegs that’s what you get. You haven’t talked to carleas for five minutes and he’s already running circles around you. I wuz gonna tell you but I got here too late. I stay away from that dude, and you will too if you know what’s good for ya.

That you even ask…means you will not accept.
See Voltaire on the issue.