Done with US Politics

Yes, it has been very entertaining.
But the thankful and be reminded of the curse - May you live in Interesting Times.

Boring is stable. Boring is reliable. Boring is safe.

Don’t forget to wear your tin-hat next time you vote, and all will be well

Boring lures to distraction and sleep inattentive to what lurks in the deep - the murky waters stirred by the bottom feeders hiding the snakes and beasts. A gentle whisper in the fog -
"nothing to see here
as mundane as can be
look elsewhere
focus on fun fantasy
dream of the wonderful world to be
pay no attention to the smell of the swamp
the boogeyman has gone now
don’t bother to peak
or investigate how
sleep little children
peasants of the realm
we above guard your night
a new sun to come
to bring a day with a joyful new light
dream
dream
dream your fears away
dream of the new day
not care or worry all will be free
candy and love with no price to pay

SLEEP you filthy peasants and STAY out of our way!"

And yet you continue to live in boring Canada.
Oh Hum

Where would His Most High suggest? :-k

observer i wanna fight you naked…boxing…14weeks and 66 minutes of fight camp, 14/66…we fight covered in either jelly or chocolate in childrens sandbox…
you fuck wit

Thought I’d drop this here and see what happens.

Is that like - “No I checked my pockets and there were no stolen jewels - nothing to see here - move on - I heard that other bloke over there might have done it”.
:confused:

I’m saying W was a culturally progressive, international fascist, not a national, Mussolini fascist, nor a commie.

I’m sure you have many thoughts of being naked with other blokes in a sand box. Perhaps go to California and fill out your fantasy.

I prefer the diabolus ignotum.

Are you gay?

what makes you say that sculptor???

Your suggestion “fighting covered in chocolate” or “jelly” sounds gay!

Let’s face facts here. It came from your imagination.

PS

I’m not sure what you mean by 14 hours and 66 minutes.

whats gay is fools like you STILL believing the bullshit psychology holds any weight and thinking your common and unimaginative and completely unsubstantiated smears and insults and taunts are actually a part of some scientifically rigorous skeleton…HAHA
faggot!!!do you know why your name is sculptor???because you dream of sculpting a big fat dick with your hands in warm clay…and tht means you are a faggot…imagination can’t lie!!!

LOL
Here’s a phrase you might want to look up

“I think he doth protest too much!”

I have obviously hit a raw nerve.
Why don’t you just come out of the closet?

LOL
find another bum sucker to begin to doubt himself after an anonymous retard on the internet accuses him of something…anything…
I can tell you are soft from here…soft and warm…like a cheating mommies crouch in the bar…but I am a disgusting FAG, so I’d not care!!!FUCK yourself goofball cunt!!!

Just go and get yourself a boyfriend. I’m sure they will understand your love of naked chocolate wresting.
:laughing:

Being a homosexual is not the end of the world…and definitely does not warrant disrespect and rejection just on its own like the faggot burnt-out bum cunts think. take your cunts ways elsewhere, me and my people are civilised and aren’t hot on burning people on stakes to purify ourselves like the Yank goons.

Indeed, I agree. So why are you getting so angry about it? Be truthful to yourself.
Just melt some chocolate and find yourself a gay bar.