Done with US Politics

and this is why you try to ridicule me by suggesting i am a homosexual you dumb spook???because there is nothing wrong and bad with being a homosexual by default??? are you ok in your retarded head???

it could be because you said you wanted to fight a dude naked

This is pretty funny.

Read Carefully.

1. I did not ridicule you, at first. I simply asked if you were gay.
  2. You took the question as an offence. Which I thought was a bit funny. Because wrestling a naked man is chocolate is pretty fucking gay.
  3. The phrase “methinks he doth protest too much” is a saying which implies the concealement of guilt by excessive denial.
  4. Not sure what you mean by “dumb Spook”. But it is funny again ,since these are your words, not mine. This sort of invalidates your claim that you think being gay is okay.
  5. There is nothing wrong with being gay. But your reaction to the question does not suggest you really share that view.

You are SO gay!

PS. You even look gay

gay.JPG

whats pretty funny is that anyone with half-a-brain and an ability to read with comprehension is able to scroll up for a second and in less than 30 seconds confirm that you are either a retard or a liar, moron.
i look gay yes? lets see your face then retard…the reason i have my face up is that i am not hiding…and have nothing or anybody to hide from as a free person…and if i am to speak to normal people i want them to be able to see who they are dealing with retard…

you are a clown…what a fucking creep :confused: :confused: :confused: almost like my stepdaddy canada goon SATIRE
I UPLOADED A NEW ONE, MAKE IT EVEN FUNNIER SO I CAN CRY!!!

have a look…i have a trustworthy face…because i never fucked anybody over, i am loyal, i am polite, i never abused my employees or coworkers and never sucked up to cunt managers!!! and MOST IMPORTANTLY!!! i never fucking lie or bullshit motherfucker!!!.. proud of my face for many reasons…fuckwit…lets see your face!!!

I thought you said that there was nothing wrong in being gay?

Gay people are amongst the most trustworthy people I have known.

When did you get out of prison?

You are such an autistic twit I am starting to become sympathetic towards you.

:laughing:

And his face is ANYTHING but trustworthy from my perspective. And his posts prove my perspective to be right on target. =;

lets see your face fuckwit. you think i will swallow your shit, then defecate below myself and then pick it up and eat it again motherfucker???meaning: I will tolerate a nasty cunt who is acting rudely towards me when completely unprovoked and then eventually force myself to start being nice to that said cunt without meaningful apology??? wake the fuck up its not about christians moron. :confused: :confused: :confused:
LETS SEE YOUR FACE LOOKING INTO THE CAMERA

r u ok rn

=D> :laughing:

autistic dim wit hen-club gang-up…dealt with it before…

So you hate autistic people AND gays!!
Tut tut!

show your face faggot, 98 of 100 internet heroes look like soft nerd pussies and their tough act becomes ridiculous and comical as soon as you see their physical form.

I am not going to show you my face because I do not want to be your wank fantasy.
You’ll just have to use your imagination.