Double edged sword

History is (and will prolly soon be) a broken record. In more ways than one.

Not necessarily :

The image of a two-edged sword is a familiar one in both the Old and New Testaments. It is used in many contexts. (See Judges 3:16; Psalm 149:6; Proverbs 5:4; Revelation 1:16; 2:12.) In his analogy of the armor of God, the Apostle Paul compared the sword of the Spirit to the word of God (see Ephesians 6:17).

I didn’t say necessarily—there is always hope like there was for Nineveh in Jonah. However there are certain things that are inevitable and written. And quoting Bible verses doesn’t really say anything. The images do not mean the same thing in all instances.

Curious how you think Hitler’s actions were those of a Christian—according to Jesus’ life, death, words…

His actioned pertained to the state of mind of those who believed in his using Christian ideals to manifest his support for a national rather than an international Marxism. That difference was a stunning example of using people’s faithful belief during the time of an instinctual feeling for a twilight that no one sought but couldn’t deny.

The One who saw it’s onslaught was not a child, but a simple idiot serf.

You think national vs international is why he slaughtered Jews, etc? If his “reich” had spread internationally, do you think he would have not slaughtered Jews? I have no idea how economics played out under his rule. Do I need to know that in order to know the Holocaust was evil?

I’m not sure how you answered my question exactly.

Ichtus77 says:

“If his “reich” had spread internationally, do you think he would have not slaughtered Jews? I have no idea how…”

But his Reich did not spread; de jure, but it still resists total re-vision, and such accounting, I call it dedifferentiation ; a deontology, a diffusive and sustained hidenness.

Of primordial retro sacrificial return, .

Dostoevsky did say that a return would entail a return to self sacrifice: ahem. alluded to it. MANY understand it; too few feel it. Ecce Homo

So why and how all the fuss?

The synthesis existed in/since the early church, and there are pockets of it globally. See my Good News of the Kingdom thread.

It is stomped out by those in power because it is like fire. Same who ask, “Where are they?”

And oh how I long for the day it is kindled into wild… wild… wiiiild …. ya know.

But he has more patience than I, and I trust him.

FFS.
WTAF you are on about?

youtu.be/uNVTB1Fszzc

If you have the time .

It was a political act , similar to an antichrist gesture, using religion for political purposes to inflame men to crusade in the tectonic manner, but reversely, the intent here is one of cut up the national ergo narrow socially manageable social democracy , that included the leading capitalists that needed to be incorporated in that version of social democracy.

These leading capitalist worked on economic national interests rather than for the sake of a not yet formed international corporate system of trade; and had to be included in any political alliance.

Internationalists had not yet overtly included and recognized as primarily factional groups, especially the Jewish people, since they were not yet cut off or focused as those responsible for the Great Depression.

When the dynamics of national social profiteering evolved out of protest-ant ethics, the morality of victim seeking had to be hid, almost mirroring the secret of heideggerian proportions. Such dynamics were hidden and covered and amply described by heidegger in his treatment of the unseen, not in those words. ( Thenomenal secret)

Reversion to Tutanic bravura was enmeshed with a simultaneous regress to the Greek ideal of Parmenedies stillness of the ideal structural religious stature of the heroic.

Jesus’s suffering was described as a form of self ammunition of Israel to conform to the needs that befit Roman Law, and it was based on public fear that may prevent a return to the Levant, by people who misunderstood not only Jesus role as king-messiah, but fearing Roman consequential suppression and retribution of a formerly enslaved people.( in case of public conflict and possible conflict)

This ancient series of echos supplanted the repression by political tools, inciting rhetoric, and what happened next?

The feeling of victimhood, the faint sounds of once horrific sounds enacting from ancient universal forms of sacrifice, were aptly universalized into the stigmatized affects of victimization.

The politics birthed anew the gods, preserved and fought after the years of crusaders dying in romantic agony, and sadly and with du barbarism reacted the ends of world War 2 where mere boys were recruited to protect the German High Command, who died needlessly, as did those condemned to the flames of the holocoust.

Sadly, the prophecy that twilight will come upon the land, and the ideals for which so many wrongly fell, actually predicting the real birth of tragic events , led Sartre to write a little yet mostly unknown pamphlet titled “Aryan and Jew”.

A just epilog to a falsely willed set of events, whose afterword of shame became another covered secret that tried to minimize and compensate for the horror arising out of a devilish bait and switch operation.

Politics may shadow inadvertently a confusion and an overlap between social psychology, but can not descend into the darker realms within the fears of the individual.

I would rather gouge out my own eyes with a blunt spoon than waste 30 second listening the that BS.

Fun nee hah sculpture, but as a metaphor?

“Hebrews 4:12, NIV: For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”

Loving Ll yor enemies from afar and having your close by relativesay be noble as it is certainly fallacious

From logic from he’ll

( but only playing an advocate)

And the unrecognized aspect of double blades is that while they appear to cut only one way, they really do the same the other way

As a lamp, a cataract, a star in space
an illusion, a dewdrop, a bubble
a dream, a cloud, a flash of lightning
view all created things like this.

Red Pine, The Diamond Sutra

It is nauseating to consider that that cogito failed since identity could not correspond through resemblance, as the cogs in the dynamic system of power; could not br resolved through unclogging transportation, but merely by teleportation.

But who could go back and travel through flying carpets on a on an easterly tailwind?

Who could relive 1001 nights and live through to the end?

A transportation needs teleportation to regain the knowledge
Of transcription.

Just upon waking musing on the failure of esse est percipi.

God hates divorce. But if the marriage violates the Golden Rule, then God did not join them together, and man is obligated to separate them, unless death of initial victim(s) would result.

Oblige no.Divorce not whom God has joined to gather.

It is almost for gone that the truly once fragmented and imorimatured be mistook defense against it for more than existential reasons noblisse oblige

Separation anxiety , even the faintest shadow within

Without which it would be inconceivable , absolutely.

Atmosphere spray like cat’s meow.

Inconsolable ashamed, yet 4 decompensation’s sake such must suffice or forever hold my tongue

Which really is testament to real fragmentation

Fragmentation chaos is alpha and a sign of transcendental uncertainty - insecurity - chaos.

God so made the world -----

Then principally - to quote Oppenheimer , "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds”.

So that, if one only has one’s situation at hand, future prophecy does not apply to future progeny - and they are us .

And that is the real meaning of a conscious, sentiment being, that temporelized the future in perfect sense.

Meno says :

One can see the light through darkness, but the other can not see the darkness in light

And when it happens in an alternate or here universe, far or/and near, don’t look back for want of warning.