find the reason within

Explain.

Everything you feel… pain, agony, happiness and so on, you feel your soul then. You feel something inside you moving, something, that you can’t control. When you fall in love, you feel strange feelings insisting on going outside. You feel like you have an organism in your own organism. That’s why some scientists tell that person has few personalities - it depends on your condition, on your mood. I don’t think that anyone can explain what is soul- there are just abstract things, that have no explaination. It’s like I’m asking you ‘what is love’? You can answer me “Feeling…”… yes, but Love is The One, love is The Feeling, the most powerful feeling, that makes man do things, that he doesn’t know he can do in other situation. You want kind of definition? Aristotle said, that soul is “the perfect expression or realization of a natural body”. That’s what Google tells us about the soul:

the religions founded on faulty logic abound. some have fallen, like stalinism, or nazism, but others (that aren’t AS faulty but still flawed.) have yet to fall.

The “new age” beliefs of today will be the “christianity, muslim” religion of tomorrow.

I can no more explain that, than I can the feeling of euphoria from jumping over a canyon on a dirt bike.

yes but does google have a soul?

does microsoft have a soul?

do you have a soul? and before you answer no, can you prove you don’t have a soul.

Yes, but another kind of soul - Google’s soul is its database, it’s heart.

Soul after human’s community has different meaning, I think. Microsoft’s soul is microsoft’s center, the heatest place of the company.

Why should I answer no? I think that all of us have soul, it’s hidden inside us, only dead people don’t have soul, because it goes in heaven or hell. People have soul and our soul helps us to feel- exactly like your example about jumping over a canyon.

a database is a mind. solid mired reality.

Microsoft sold their soul to the devil to have 95% of the market. :wink:

[/quote]

well, the “before you answer no” was projected towards the community of ILP and not you specifically. I agree with you’re agreement though. The soul is the gateway to the inexpressible impossible feelings in life.

Microsoft signed a contract with Devil at the time when the company is formed :wink:

What do you think about the soul? Like an object and like a phenomenon? Do you think people have souls? What about animals and plants? 'cause I do believe.