fitties

white lightning has been defaced for the pretender to the cider throne, a new even more skank-hoe cider has been discovered - Makay’s Cider, it was 89P for 3 litres!!! and it’s 7.5% not bad. granted it tasted like the run off from Windscale mixed with the rotting entrails of a corpse and i’d swear it glowed in the dark. as yet only one shop appears o seel it (this little corner shop near the Ferry Boat Inn in norwich, but soon like this disease it is it should spread.

frost jacks - thats like a poor relation of white ligthning, white lightning is the true gehtto drink.

puts down his glass of white strike

(and im not even joking)

well, that’s it im afraid. bye bye torquay, fuck you and your polaris… im moving to norwich. preferably above the ferry boat inn.

the best things about the ferry boat inn:-
live music,
nearby off licenses with dubious records,
it’s only a 2 minute and 15 second run away from the train station, meaning you can get last orders in at 11pm and be on the 11:05pm train home :smiley:,
the bar maids are hot.

bad points:-
it’s surrounded by yuppie houses,
the yuppies are usually in the pub.

my dad grew up in torquay.

and then moved to kingston, where he spawned offspring with the capability to make incredibly banal comments about their parents home-towns :slight_smile:

my brother goes to college in kingston

are you scared yet?

not particularly. should we be?

bah. well i thought it was a weird coincidence anyway.

i’m with you now. took me a record-breaking while.

i’m still not scared though. sorry.