Formation

Clearly, even the grass of the ground does a better job being than people do.

Yes, but…

…and so…back to taking the bad with the good -else- the set-perception of…again…two sides.

The new rich inclusion…versus…whatever!

Modern people do not push boundaries in any special way but instead a programmed way. Most people lack the ability to think beyond the set thinking standard and only expand memory rather than ability.

- the size of what is contained compared to the size of the ability -

Group thinking is often used to overcome what rare individual thinkers are already capable of. When there is no compatibility between the set thinker and the all thinker then we hear things like “I don’t understand what you are saying.” Of course, and I would not expect it. Go back to sleep and get your reset for the next set day. Evil comes in the form of the one who exploits to the benefit of self and to the unawared detriment of every-thing-one else id est all else within the affectable zone but trickles out to afar. The billionaire who cannot see the consequence because he too, is set. His programme is just appearing as more capable but in fact he is a dangerous anomaly.

- as personal notes…for later!

Very true! The priveleaged do not realize it, and their sins of omission is not necessarily one of setting up inaccessible bounderies, but perhapse, chancely the very anomaly that is shared by a few: that is, for the most part unprogrammed and tragic in a way. They simply were thought in that language game from the start

Irrespective to any rules to that game.

Too inhibited to denote the other as less of value in this respect, must they retire to an in famous state, whereon the can only resign themselves to that sort of misery, where their one and only salver lies in an eternal singularity with god?

The expression of that is a fallacious impossibility with dire consequence on the other.

Saying that with unashamed certainty would/could …

Sorry for loosing the choose choose train of thought but I just was interrupted by an unsolicited source and without closing out this trying to re connect earlier drifts.

Where was i ? Well, the new rich cannot backward look, because they have no back to look or they have no eyes on the back of their head, though they were forewarned. not to.

But to continue, I must do, look back that is to REFORM the lost connection.

You mind? Or, it’s no matter.

and or me too, but can they reversely me love, my previous, precious.

An anecdote from earlier…it wrote itself(metaphorically speaking)…

11:41 +05 | No problem, the original question is difficult to answer. I would have to put my mind in another person’s head. I went for the easier answer. Can you imagine? What might be the more complex answer )) I admit, I was temporary, a mental gymnast.

11:45 +05 | I have written over one hundred thousand words with a purpose since the middle of December last. I am on finishing the last segment of documentation as we make our exchange. It involves multiple languages too. My head will need a basic level after this.

— and the response…

11:47 +05 | I’m about to have a brain explosion

— my last response, in turn…

11:48 +05 | Yes, that is what I intended. I am joking. Sorry )))

Her: Oh, you’re joking, well then, okay …) | Me: Yes, but only to do with the mental explosion. The rest is quite real. :laughing:

I love people

Edit noted. Knowledge and obligation - - - - - a sliver of overall-approach versus profane nonunity.

Surely if we know something then we have an obligation to it. The nasty spell of language…

…and how it manages to cover the truth. For the sake of convenience and little else.

People are in love with opinions instead of choices - - - - - The choices are not comfortable.
Opinions are optional and rarely-necessarily(automatically) based on fact or knowledge.

It is, that inside is the truth. But a thing like any other thing has a diametrically opposed component.

Not dealing with the components/composition is to avoid the truth.

With position!

We cannot afford not to correct the incorrect… the choice is not an option, it is mandatory.

"Not dealing with the components/composition is to avoid the truth.

With position!

We cannot afford not to correct the incorrect… the choice is not an option, it is mandatory."

Descends into the ‘ought’ from the ’ is’ agreed.

Even within disposition.

The First Terminus Reached

Well, what a mission that was. Of what I am referring to? Writing one hundred thousand words since December nineteen, twenty twenty-one. A year I care not repeat. In perspective that is over three hundred pages of length three hundred words plus. Why it is toward the end of such a task my mind will block will remain a mystery. The last twenty-five hundred words were a nightmare as they took three to four days to succeed with. I will spend the next three to six months writing meta documents based on this project but I will be doing this in a casual way to avoid mental exhaustion, especially since I have other things to do, as I had similar things to do amidst this month plus, past.

Next

There is much to explore and learn as well as more essence to extract. A spiritual journey began and a horizon to never reach is how I view this. This is like a whole new world that I have entered and in many respects, it is a more beautiful world than we live in. I argued with one that happiness is only a segmental by-product that happens when “things” are performed correctly and yet she holds onto bliss alone. People misinterpret paradise, heaven, and other analogs. Such a problem comes from the disconnect. The choice is difficult and such thinking is the result of the path of least resistance, not from me but rather a result of a long period of laziness, no doubt somewhat embedded in the enlightenment as partially threaded not excluding further back than that. Let the immersion begin.

The inherent qualities of mind and character can be developed and much of the form as a result of the influence, this goes without saying but I will mention that anyway for the sake of itself, this. I have a lot to go over and a lot to refine and this I have no problem to admit. This is part of the excitement for me and probably associate with a younger time in my heart. The problem solver. The next terminus is a way off. I will carefully explore this and last page of thread. All I have left aside is even more mundane than this - the parachute is open for me to float back to a more basic state to release the built-up mental tension.

To my native state.

First, sorry I have not been attentive. Like a childhood excited-ness, I was eager to finish what I had(nearly felt a need) to do.

Yes, right on, Meno. Actually, while I may see it, I don’t dwell on it as much as it may seem sometimes. Some of these individuals can be and others are important. The tragedy to an extent does remain.

If I read you correctly.

I think I understand you, but not absolutely certain, never can truly be that with anyone. Let me spend a little more time contemplating this. Actually the others too.

I did take notice of your edits || overall my internal state is the same…nearly hippie-like in some ways, peace and love!

It should help me balance my thoughts a little if I am reading this the correct way. Step by step. Thank you.

Simply, the puzzle is deep…opinion…delusion…and the difference…simple points of interest…curiosities…observe/r-ness…

• P1: Thou speak’st wiser than thou art ware of.
  • ERD: Hmmm…
  • P2: Nay, I shall ne’er be ware of mine own wit till I breakmy shins against it.

[b]Beware…

…be ware…[/b]

…exempli gratia: be [with?..and other words] awareness.

Through words evolving, language becomes twisted, in turn, knowledge is stored in the medium of language.

Do you know the past?..via medium stored.

PS. There is a probability the likelihood of knowing what is read here(in the world)…in my casual observation…often, low.

|partially explains wherefore the disconnect|

Their minds are not made up? The world is…

Expand the world internal to expand the language? Yes, I will try it. After all, I have completed successfully an epoch zero megastructure linguistic ready for cerebrum mentis spatium detached. This for me can be connected through merge future in time from this point temporal. A new encode while everybody else passes their time on other topics. Encode Novomir in which entities of the forest id est Vorenska covariates which even of not direct concern can add insight for growth of an internal tree statistic. This can be part of the future merge after enough purge.

Meanwhile…

Other @ 5:42 CET | Your thoughts are very interesting, there is not enough time to think about it in everyday life. But this way the structure of the world becomes clearer. Life should be treated more simply. Happiness is in the little things.) The most important thing is that people around you do not suffer from you)

ERD @ 15:59 CET | Even down to the words that are in my head. Think before I say. I always think about the person, is it better at this point that I let them grow? Often times yes, especially between twenty and thirty years of age is what I have found. For children, of course, this rule would be different since they can benefit from some gentle guidance well placed at the correct time.

Other @ 16:11 CET | Sometimes children don’t need gentle guidance. They should sit down on a soft spot and learn! You probably don’t have a child…these are very complex organisms)))which requires an extraordinary approach.

ERD @ 16:14 CET | I have three children and one grandchild. You are however correct about children sometimes not needing the guidance, they too have to grow. When I mention gentle, I mean it literal with nothing ulterior.

Other @ 16:16 CET | wonderful) but I don’t believe in humane pedagogy. In families where dad works a lot, a woman is engaged in education. A lot goes away from his eyes. Certain techniques and methods are certainly working, but it’s a very long time) working parents don’t have that much time

ERD @ 16:20 CET | I am interested in the extraordinary approach that you mention, supra.

Other @ 16:22 CET | If only there was a systematic approach of family- kindergarten- school. In my country, it’s only on paper. Humanistic psychology? This is American psychology, they themselves are now guided by positive psychology. This is closer to me.

ERD @ 16:27 CET | How does one take the holistic approach? Seems to me most things have actually failed and things are most certainly failing in USA if this is what you mean by America.
Or…they are playing a slow catch-up game.

A little pause…

Other @ 16:37 CET | I don’t know, the country of adventurers. I know one guy, he studied with the Americans. The whole theory is based on siblings. You can’t argue with that. Everything stretches from parents, from generation to generation. And if you don’t deal with your grievances, complexes, then you will give them to your children.

ERD @ 16:38 CET | I cannot argue with that )

Fascinating…I could argue with some of that…but…let them grow…and…let me cerebrate…

| pro tempore |

For give for the sins of omission what you may think?

Refer to 'the dream of Socrates and above me from it.
Today, after experiencing a bit of sunshine in summer like weather, I will read the missed opportunity to think through .

Please, do not judge harshly my carelessness,

Hints than solutions…not pretension…the more open vision.

No, I did not misspell. Simply put amidst the grander image.

Let us move from the idea that man has any real power in such a large universe to man should exercise some control. Some but not all.

None of this excludes entirely the will to power. Just that clearly this is not the “only thing.” This remains open to debate anyhow!

Different people prove the various points from the radially angular diametrically opposed sides. Where the diameter extends the radius through the origin to arrive equidistantly and of course, opposite. I could code this as diametrically angular but there is no need when the imagination is functioning optimally. It conceptually complicates the situation only to arrive at a similar position requiring more complex reasoning…hence radially angular diametrically opposed sides…[our floral arrangement from before] versus [multipolar thinking] as opposed to the [common bipolar delusion]. Here is the thing…it is not their points I refer to but that of the external observer. While we are looking here at the tip of the iceberg there should still be enough inspiring insight to keep up. The isolation comes from the chance that the context belongs to us and us alone…this extends from conversations going further back than the formation. Not all the way back, however. Then of course is the reminder of the politically hidden via the privy deletion that took place. May the Saint rest in peace and not think too bad of us. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

On one hand, it will, and on the other, it will not. Dialectique! Better to relax and enjoy the trip than freak out.

While mathematically I miss one or two points in the initial synopsis, this is impertinent as we are only initializing the imagination for the use of the device floral arrangement. A further justification to admit the complexity that we can at best glimpse. In the end, it is not up to us. Otherwise, we are just as arrogant like the other as is set when I refer to them(in their prefixed against points). The all-perception need not always be open for business - I imagine this could make one go mad, only needed is the ability to remove set-perception. These are tools like in the toolbox. Today I have a spanner and tomorrow the wrench - whatever is needed at the time. I just try to avoid the sledgehammer where I can. More coffee for me right now…please excuse me a moment, I will return shortly…

A little pause…some time elapses…

OK, I am back…I forgot what I was to think about…it is the end of the world now…I am joking.

Other @ 8:27 CET | I am tormented by the question of the right to life. Every living soul has it a priori. But many families give birth to children thoughtlessly, unconsciously. Perhaps this is such a contract. Every soul has its own way. But I wouldn’t let some of them have children. |ERD Intertwine| @ NOW | I can nearly feel this torment as well. The pain of the real world…such is life! Pro tempore, I have heavier considerations than this or that.

“Cosi va’l mondo!” ili “So the world goes!”

The dream assumes against us the existence of mistrust in the confirmation rather than the dream providing us a [distinguish reality from illusion] as reliable. Any situation that is contingent on or determined by our senses should be thoroughly considered and proven via strict and sometimes uncomfortable standard to ascertain its actuality. In other words, we must be careful when interpreting anything but this is where we are stuck. Just because we can repeat things does not mean that you or I know anything and we are aware of the change constant being a thing. Taking the good with the bad. Whether choices can still be made to somewhat fit a situation. Who is anyone to judge?

Erm, I think that is all I wanted to say for now…

We are not perfect…and…more to come! Post, heavier considerations.

Again slightly down but aware of all lacks now tomorrow after a few hours past 3 am must not give a sign of fared honesty, as if other minds within and without not derail the passion.(to write)

but not out.(of sight and sound)

So much missed, my down has become up again, in a flash, and a modicum of time’s grace find solace.

But as usually first : expressed to The Saint James, I go from backdoor, like the Koreans of whom a whole lot could be said.

So for starters, I do find Gertrude Stein as incomprehensible as some others, Ulysses being one where Hungarians become nationalistic free flows because of Virag the central character we not THE CentrL one of forging with a translated Flower, and the third one forgotten but will get back to that denoted as must I.

Actually Dryfus is central, the kind of absolution he received not a like that of Mata Hari, but close; with one great difference; she was executed by a firing squad.

Be that as it may it behooves me to begin not the begin since that was a kind of dance, but at the tales end, and work up to some kind of reconstructed synthetic a-priori which they said no to, but with reconsideration due as with cogito ergo sums declination to esse est perception.

Guessing that backwards albeit calculated affected revision in a fed back kind of morphed. Dreamlike approach reminds of the dream sequenced Daliesque propped montages of some falling dreams the Hitchcock envisioned in Vertigo.

Most dreams are backward attempts to enable the conscious entity to reconstruct it from amalgamation of today’s facts lived through with all the accumulated ideologues of maybe all the past’s visions as they configured with increasing density the admixture changing lines of communication starting with: beyond even the horizons melting in a see of deliverance like : hm like McArthur cake melting frosting in the blue and iced cake.

Lot to say about that park: mayor Bradley means something in this context because back in that day, think his
daughter’s boyfriend was pulled up with dozens of other bodies when the smell became putrid during the drug busts around that once elegant neighborhood.

Fancy apartment freezer, by equally elegant freezes like atlases holding up spheres and the brass doors rekindling the valuptious 20’s on a rainy day.

But digress is superfluous, and here goes;

“The dream assumes against us the existence of mistrust in the confirmation rather than the dream providing us a [distinguish reality from illusion] as reliable. Any situation that is contingent on or determined by our senses should be thoroughly considered and proven via strict and sometimes uncomfortable standard to ascertain its actuality. In other words, we must be careful when interpreting anything but this is where we are stuck. Just because we can repeat things does not mean that you or I know anything and we are aware of the change constant being a thing. Taking the good with the bad. Whether choices can still be made to somewhat fit a situation. Who is anyone to judge?”

For this I need the time flow of period pieces strung to gather in order that the moss of the early morning not.cover it , insofar as it has levels and it does level out in an extended spaciel geometric design which might miss the filigree of detal within it’s fabric.

So tomorrow is the day of attempt, not though tovtempt you with some measure of confirmation: so as other claimed before just recently ; to drag the idea all the way up toward the greenish dewy orange sunlight, but to let it soak in it’s own ground, and reflecting those encrusted dewy fragments, refract the prisms inside underneath, and over in egg like cerebellum, so as it can stand on it’s own , before venturing further toward the stratosphere.

Zombies…

I only have preliminary thoughts right now. You presented me with a lot and given this, it is obvious to me that this is a complex situation. Meno, you are a remarkable person. Please don’t mistake me for being cold-hearted. Generalizing…A lot of adult people are probably less aware than people like us think. Strict moral principles used to be a society-wide “thing.” If leadership is not helping then the problem should be uncovered. It is likely another part of the world communicates laziness and bad thinking.

Brain death? I think so. Well, I have many thoughts on all of that. It is good not to accept arbitrary conversation but at the same time important to know who you are talking to before making assumptions. There can be more meaning in words if they are not treated like a robotic system, as most people do these days. Such behavior causes arguments because people have a mental problem dealing with the unexpected. Yes, most people are actually idiots, there is no denying it. You can fill a person’s head with ideas but that does not mean they know what to do after that. This has been a problem for a long time but worse now that we hand certificates out for it. I am exercising humor a little bit here, however, we are not veering too far from the truth. Now…to get to the more meaningful sometimes requires the use of effective metaphors and to do this requires an ability for imagination. Something else the clowns are lacking.

This is not a free for all…everything has a consequence.

A little difficult to express what I mean here except to say that it is like a protest against human become programmed robots. To restore feeling in the world…

at least in my world…this is an essential part of my spirit

Sturm und drang

| Comprehension |

…or my dear friend understand some of this as >> I understand what you’re talking about. We all exist according to algorithms. We are getting further away from our human essence and getting closer to what? Does it have a name? We live in an incessant whirlwind of events. Does at least half of these events make sense…she then says >> someday I’ll go crazy to understand what you wrote to me…I understand every word. but you manage to weave such a bizarre canvas out of them … that I don’t understand what it’s about … <<<~>>> I know how she feels and in my response >> This is perhaps a mystifying conversation for both of us. I don’t mind so much as it can make chatting more interesting than usual.

…and it does. This has been a long journey but many things are becoming obvious to me such as the lacking of modern people’s hearts and my concept that if I can do it then so can they be incorrect. This is a contagious mental disease that they have that I am not willing to catch. I can not be sure about any of this since for now, I am just trying to find locus amidst this gigantic projection. What she has given me is an interesting model to work with and this is pointing me in an interesting direction. A part of this direction is working out what are the most important facets to a human being as this being is immersed in its cultural environment and affected by its atmosphere. This is something I have been trying to narrow down and I keep coming up with not much. The statistics themselves stubbornly hide information which means I have to be “hands-on” temporarily(with data) before knowing what calculations to make appropriate next. Still is an aside for now: “covariates which even of not direct concern can add insight for growth.”

with this it is time to fall asleep

Friend : I am indeed culpable and unaccounted for, granted.

Frustration is is the mother of formation , and when one reaches the summit of rejection the way to reformation is cornered

The trouble with sought after pain rests with the automata to translate without constantly trying to kick it into proper working order.

I do understand your frustration with the other side and so do I, meaning not to corner you into an unwitting position between two apparently disconnected ideas with their shadowy aspects, as some would go farther and describe at as a sub level contact with demonic forces

However, I would like to hold myself to the main thing here that haunts everyone , that is, to keep most emphasis on their right side, while releaving internal conversations with what’s left , after they get through, so that some can possibly hear through layers of unnecessary filters.

Believe attempting to segregate the pockets which intrude into others’ seeking some merit here, or an experience unaccounted for there, I remain your unfallable servant until notice otherwise

Thanks , noted appreciatively with a warning , to me, don’t expect a veritable sudden transformation, having but intentions which kindly regard your involvement.
Stylilistic thinness; a thickening plot towards the light ; away from the deepening quagmire from which surfacing is nay impossible, but with the reply, other then the facetious top layered impressions, that will abstract and transcribe in kind.