Formation

Good morning, world…

What can I write today? Anything is suitable for these are only words…

Your route leads to death, and the death that you bring has already been inflicted upon my people at least once… if not more. You have a problem with what a person believes, and as a result, your hand murders them without your mind’s notice. You simultaneously engage in elaborate wordplay while coordinating meaninglessness with your vocabulary choices. You should feel sorry for yourself, not for me since you are the one who is in the wrong here… Since the split occurred so long ago—in fact before I was ever born—I am not even aware of your existence, nor is it possible for me to be aware of it. … You think you see something, but I think you’re just looking into a vacuum where there’s nothing but darkness and nothingness. You are alone, yet you give the impression that you are not… encircled by your pack… despite this, love will triumph once again… this type of love is not one so easily recognized by the dead of heart… those who think such a thing can be rationalized… as if all love is of material value… and that is it. To not be devoid of that which you would never have a chance of conveying… I wish you the best of luck.

If it is me that you seek to change… first find a reason…

Words of substance spoken between two people inside themselves are preferable to meaningless chatter between two people within the same setting. I am not alone myself, but you are still there to give me a pat on the back for being independent and standing on my own two feet. While the student continues to play the role of the student, the instructor maintains control of the situation. As though the older we become, the less and fewer things we are able to take in… the young take in too much information too rapidly to perceive… the knowledge that is all about him. You are being clouded by what you think of as love, while I get to bask in my own. You forget that other individuals have children and grandchildren who are more level-headed than your own offspring and descendants. What made you shut your eyes? An absurd delusion is supported by an excessive amount of perceived evidence. It looks nice, and it probably feels that way as well… nothing is complementary to those who are still looking… not the full thing since it is still being created… once again, best of luck to you!

In reality, however, I wish everyone is able to have a good day!

Sadly, this is not the case… however, as it has always been… that is life!

Thank You World and I will remain ffiend. here sporadically along the way maybes retread like some other into private mused.

To stand a ground ,… Until from here fir ever. As propriety allows fir never ever could do other ways a self defeteant spider take down taking others primarily into that undertow of the pseudo world.

Some even unimagianeble thread has connections which can not sever though saw it coming image uh enjng a priestly absolute connective to transpire any power so strong as to severe, but be it so.

Some times resurface occasionally memory thanks, will hope travel with trust in fate.

Loss debated , accept the light of that reason. Excepted.

To stand a ground ,… Until from here fir ever. As propriety allows fir never ever could do other ways a self defeteant spider take down taking others primarily into that undertow of the pseudo world.

Some even unimagianeble thread has connections which can not sever though saw it coming image uh enjng a priestly absolute connective to transpire any power so strong as to severe, but be it so.

Some times resurface occasionally memory thanks, will hope travel with trust in fate.

Loss debated , accept the light of that reason. Excepted.

I am satisfied, thanks. I made an attempt to understand what you are saying by using my imagination and rewriting… I am grateful to the world, and we shall continue to be friends. Here and there along the journey, you can retrace your steps as some other people have done into private spaces. To maintain one’s position. Until from here forever. As decency demands, for never ever could do other ways a self-defendant spider may pull people down, notably by drawing them into the undertow of the false world. Some even unfathomable thread has connections that cannot be severed, despite the fact that I saw the coming picture and was enjoying a priesthood totally connective to unfold any power so strong as too harsh, but be it so. Sometimes memories reappear periodically thanks, and I will try to travel while maintaining my belief in destiny. Accept the fact that this is a debatable factor in regard to loss. Excepted. Honestly, the more I read your words, the more I am lost by what you are trying to say… so respectfully, I will try to find my own center and continue.

If you think the world is in great shape, I find it hilarious, to say the least. The truth is, not you or anyone can see the outcome of current affairs. You all speculate on right and wrong and arrogantly assume the man has control. I will not be alive to find out would be my guess. In the meantime, I will continue to ignore the perverted world and perverted people. Trying to change my mind is a waste of your time… claiming that you are saving me from something is clearly a delusion of your own making. I wish everyone the best… but I myself will not be dragged into anything… just because an individual who would want to do some dragging thinks they are right about something… that I do not understand. What is the sense in that? No reason has been given as to the benefit to me or the rest of the world by my making any changes at this late stage in my life. The world is obviously in turmoil but it is not my fault… I did not cause any of your confusion or that of anybody else. What is now decent is an inversion in my own lifetime… I turn my back on mankind.

I no longer have an interest. I will continue to think and write the way I want and those who are not happy to read it can close their eyes and stop clicking links to get to this point. Is that not the whole idea of choice? I choose to write… you choose to read or not to read… you also can write and I can choose whether to pay any attention to it. It is difficult to pay attention to what I can not follow…

Therefore… I will be back to write more of my nonsense at a later day!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czne19a2bZo[/youtube]

Also… here is some music I composed for my forest… listen or not to listen… that is the choice!

However… I am not interested in a pat on the back or insults from people who lack the same abilities… or in fact feedback from anyone!!!

I continue to make the most of life and enjoy… and hope everyone finds some time to enjoy their own life!

You must think of me like some braggarr or something. But seriously …i feel so circumspectiorally deficient, as to have You, particularly imagine me as a descending series of concentric circles trying to avoid the point , that point, which I F I literally hit before waking- may knock me below awareness( or worse if that’s imaginable)

There for Decode I bet U 2 hold that thought.

But now to further…and at times feel the loss mine and maybe a bit of yours of course it could be an affrontery, and going about it reversely is always a problem.

So we really are double, within and without each other so worried about images and images of the imagined imaginable that the last man& and it always starts with you and me, loosing track.

So I shall not go beyond the upper bounded page , but then I may just skim ever once in a while as a reminder if where the trespass may have been crossed as indicated.

Otherwise see you sometime better earlier than later.

It’s not like an intensional coding for You to decode, or evade some hidden mystery, but it is a need to cross channels of debunkation( is there even such a word?)

No, me no no, .

So miscummunication is like musecommunity musicomune,
and not for assumed reasons.

Why?

and told already to 700, whose pretensions ran a lot lighter, that we can deal as long as my end of the bargain is: not to resource the source.

Then he witdraws, and I don’t take that plus and minus anywhere, but keep pushing him to admit that my intention is not to sever an eye contact like the one alluded to as the one staring back from a labyrinth of some kind( old man?)

But really all I am all I ever wanted in life after I find out.

Is to go back to the old country… but then settling for here new worldly country like Nashville ( loving it because of grand old opry-which really is not that old although it’s country. -but love country music and the closest one can get to country music here is in bakersfield, in the ice house but it’s still not Nashville.

Actually I am. country boy at heart and could GI in with that, but there ain’t no country would take me with original dale Evans hi ho silver golden mythology , so may as well stay here.

And still guilt ridden that my upper boulder limited traverse into You may be as self compounded as the reverse inclinatuon to reinforce such impressions which denotations may form connotatively on the way south.

Texas in my rearview mirror is an ironic travesty of truth because what i really saw was the mirage of California in my rearview mirror , with me left behind and the image observed by a dustbowl forming as tumbleweed rushing back as some token of reminder.

Meno, I have been busy…

I don’t think bad… I probably need to spend more time understanding…

I have a headache… I will make sure I have enough fluid and read through your latest messages more thoroughly.

Tnx4that thought

Sure, there is a puzzle… it is not a person!

Meno, I will first place this here as an attempt to help me make a clarification. You will have to forgive me for making modifications and please take no offense to this action of mine. I do not have an unlimited vocabulary so some things I guess at. Most people will not mention if I have used the wrong word and this can cause communication breakdowns. I have to be able to know that I am following the person I am communicating with. At the same time, I am adventurous and sometimes I will look at the other person as if I am getting out of hand. I assure you, making assumptions about me is not a good idea. I do not know how good these writing tools are but they seem to work most of the time. Sufficiently at least…

I do not think you are a braggart, at least not in this thread. I have not spent a lot of time in other threads. Sometimes I will take a brief look and notice some instances of… phrases of interest. Assuming my modification is correct… everyone misses something at some point. Some people arrogantly assume they have [all “bases” covered]… and continue to offer a false assessment. This is neither kind nor wise, especially with me. I can further assure you that my ability for discernment is second to none(& is rarely otherwise). However, I am not a braggart and as I mentioned before… sometimes what we don’t see is as important as what we do see. We are people… not puzzles to be completed. I will take offense to people thinking they have me summed up. I hold a thought… yes it is true… it clearly connects to something and this is something my awareness comes back to often. Clearly, thoughts and words change as required [such as the case] when required to avoid looking at things from one angle.

Let us not get too “bogged down” here… it is this last thing that I say that is the point of interest in this text id est I hold a thought

I will have to come back… getting this far has exhausted me a little… I need to “catch my breath.”

Treat this as a window into my thought process… somewhat analytical in nature.

Furthermore… I will consider things many times…

Yes… I have deep losses… these are mostly people. Meaning is not so much a problem for me although sometimes I have to wonder with all this analysis. I doubt your intention to be impertinent. I am certainly not trying to be rude. It is more of a case that I will paint a very clear picture of some things and explore the fog afterward. I thought I made it clear but the worry is not for us in this conversation. Cycling is preferred for me and so there are some further explorations that I attempt… I do my best to warn you when this is the case. Currently, I am trying to expand on every kernel and bring them into a more acceptable categorical form.

For under n I circumstances will apologetic be considered ( no no need) or any form of protuberance .

I gotta tell You., no one is who they appear t to be, they have a tough time becoming because they are deathly afraid of finding the truth about themselves, in absence of time; who they were , and who they were to become back a while back, and a little while before that and back fir some more.

And then what they were to become of, in just a dat, a month, a yead, and then a lifetime and the lifetimes as they loose the contexts succeeding necessary to recycle themselves.

I feel cycling as a constant apparition of movement, and then recollections are squeezed through when such and such an aunt could not move anymore, life becoming a series of events perceived through a certain window through such a such a time when snowflakes started to prism the waning hoping sun a certain oblique way, as the slow upstreAm of greyish smoke stacked through the red chimneys , as if trying to paint an instant in time in coil time, in a little connect I cut town where the bus came through sometime in mid 1947, peacefully twirling it’s greyish promised unto a somber but …( will fill in the color here) so as to anticipated another few months hence burn of the heaps of ( what? Will fill in) burning grass?

Sweetening the air with a just remembered all night vigil, just before, the boundaries were twilight, the blue gold necked ducklings unaware as their necks with such glorious hues swam toward their mom and we walked in the darkness of the white blue frescoes wonder winter land to reach the other side, that premonition warned would not happen in this lifetime>>>

decide says :

Yes… I have deep losses… these are mostly people. Meaning is not so much a problem for me although sometimes I have to wonder with all this analysis. I doubt your intention to be impertinent. I am certainly not trying to be rude. It is more of a case that I will paint a very clear picture of some things and explore the fog afterward. I thought I made it clear but the worry is not for us in this conversation. Cycling is preferred for me and so there are some further explorations that I attempt… I do my best to warn you when this is the case. Currently, I am trying to expand on every kernel and bring them into a more acceptable categorical form."

me no says :

" everything backward doing like me like?me. why, to do that, when Proust did it without making everything to look like a deconstructed recycled installation, but UN like me, could not anticipate the breaking apart of the summus into variable recycled parts left glimmering in some just melting snow patch

"

decode: some kids are born with a tragic mask, others end up with one they earn deservedly.

Its either continuous it contentional

Least think so at this juncture

velonews.com/culture/book-e … wo-wheels/

I am just going to write freely for a while… perhaps my perplexedness may begin to surface or a hint given at least.

Welcome to my distillery…

I am not sure what you are saying… I have very little meta-analysis of anything holy… or whether instead, you are not sorry about something. Who would expect it? I am a simple country person as in of the rural type. With the persona/personality profile, how could a person be who they seem in such a corrupt world? Like the city folk who bring their big ideas to my smaller center… such a place is already full of meaning. On the internet, a person must be more careful with these profiles if they wish to stay in the conversation. Perhaps it is worse for someone from such a big center to simply live and be who they are. The deeper down the rabbit hole one goes then the scarier it can be, Meno. It all requires strength so commonly rare in this modern world. First I have to understand the usefulness of knowing which parallel of a person I could have been in the past… would I be the same person as I am now… I am living me. Would I be living with someone else? Or would I be someone else? In the split mind that night, I distinctly detected someone else. They were asleep and they were peacefully dreaming. This is not the only experience but it is the first one I mentioned here at this site. What is it all dependent on? I guess this is the point of interest…

Now let me see if I can offer some sort of analysis of relevance on these words combined… see what game we are playing here…

Let me also add that your want for the truth is weaker than my expression for the fiction at this point… and why would that be surprising in this category? I have covered this from many angles like when I was giving ratios of logic, emotion, and spirit. Here we express it in metaphor and devices or we shift it into a different category. A category that this site perhaps has no coverage for and no audience capable of understanding. We are in the realms and everyone else is in love with logical answers instead of concentric circles or descending helixes… even if my protest is obvious that logic here and the audience are not friends… they prefer droppings instead. A comparative analysis of droppings… to me this was fascinating behavior when I pitted it against an earlier time of behavior when schooling was not about filling a student’s head with excrement but skills instead… abilities to use information. Information and skill… now rare… protest over!

Sa rezultatom trolova!!!

• 0.88 Philosophy
  • 0.83 Cognition
  • 0.75 Concepts in metaphysics
  • 0.73 Truth
  • 0.71 Cognitive science
  • 0.60 Philosophical theories

It is comforting to know that we are still hovering around something philosophical in nature. I am guessing that I am the one raising concerns about cognition… at least I would be the first to be accused of it. Then just below concepts of metaphysics is what I am interested in most of all and I would say it is something you want to have some awareness of. For now, I will have to keep everything in the state of teorije.

• 0.59 Philosophical movements
  • 0.57 Meno
  • 0.57 Meta-analysis
  • 0.55 Science
  • 0.54 Epistemology
  • 0.53 Metaphysics
  • 0.53 Culture
  • 0.52 Human communication
  • 0.50 Theoretical philosophy

And so I have to dig deeper because even in the prior list, the weights are light… yet, human communication is what I have suggested as the problem before. And why it would not be? Of course, you have led a long life different from mine and while general brain structures between people are similar, specific ones are not. Since neuroscience is so ambiguous with its terminology I will introduce my own terms. Your intelligence matrix differs from that of another… metaphorically speaking; the array of quantities or expressions in rows and columns is treated as a single entity and manipulated according to particular rules. A miracle that two people can even see the same thing at any time in their respective lives. A miracle that events that took place at two different times are being identified as something similar. All this before I move beyond the first two phrases… however, I have started now and I have some interest in dissection. Moving on to some sort of summary…

Meno noted that an apology would under no circumstances be accepted (despite the fact that one was not required) and that any type of protuberance would also be rejected. I am what you may call a basic country person or someone who fits the rural type. Meno, the further one travels down the rabbit hole, the more terrifying the situation can get. I have addressed this topic from a variety of perspectives, such as when I was discussing the proportions of reason, emotion, and spirit. In this context, we convey it by metaphors and other methods, or we move it into a separate category. We have entered a time and place where everyone else is obsessed with finding rational answers to their questions. My previous analysis pointed the finger of blame at a breakdown in human communication. People’s brains may have similar general structures, but their particular structures are not the same. Your intelligence matrix is unique in comparison to those of other people. It’s a miracle that two different people can look at the same item and get the same impression at the same time.

I am guessing that I am moving into a zone that will require a concertina of compression and extraction…

At the very least I have moved my own 0.39 Fiction down the priority order and reset 1.00 Truth at the top… along with other stuffs.

Furthermore increasing levels of semiosis or at least keeping 0.31 Semiotics in the game…

…even if somewhat negative or serious… take your pick!!!

Moving forward again from after the beginning…

Being here has meaning because of what is already here. The narrative of man is more complicated than just having a conscious understanding. Meaning can only be found beneath the surface, but we may bring to the surface ideas that can partially explain that which is, and that which is, is everything. Knowledge originates from something other than awareness. We are able to anticipate and recognize, envisage and rationalize, but ultimately, we must really be. Not exactly like uncle Karl but often overlapping some sort of synchronization… to which book other than the holy can we see the truth… well there are many, however, I have my favorites as anybody does. Delusions, truth, fantasies, existence, and meaning leading to good times and bad times… tragedies and a note to remind me… now where was I? Oh yes, Matryoshka and mirrors… and seeing something beyond the regular self. The strong realization of myself and hints of possible me plural… even beyond that… and only to return again to the superficial… then finally to arrive at the dream. For now, I listen to… Radio-televizija Srbije, radio Beograd, treći program. … … …

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Bjl3lFZAY[/youtube]

… … . find a cool place… it feels like we are cooking. Delta hours… come to me, sunset… come to me night…

Is my pretty globe warming? Time to dig deeper into the unconscious… but not to find that out.

I want to jump ahead to mental patterns… I need to restrain myself… today’s conversation… how been stimulating.

For now, natural and spiritual… my emotion has given way to logic… an hour ago.

Time to collect my thoughts!

Do not “???” (what)" my name?

encode_decode

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czne19a2bZo[/youtube]

Also… here is some music I composed for my forest… listen or not to listen… that is the choice!

However… I am not interested in a pat on the back or insults from people who lack the same abilities… or in fact feedback from anyone!!!

I continue to make the most of life and enjoy… and hope everyone finds some time to enjoy their own life!
[/quote]
Hi encode, I hope that you are well. It has been a while. I chose to listen to your music. There was not one note even where I lost interest. There were moments of it which were poignant and parts which were melancholic, which can actually sound beautiful (at least to me). Those notes can really pull you down into yourself. Believe it or not, there were parts where I danced to quite a bit of it…almost like I would to slow, smooth jazz. Music like this can actually wake up one’s own heart strings and make us aware of something which has been playing within it without us hearing it. A beautiful piece of music, encode_decode.

What does this mean? You play the music when you are walking in the forest? Lucky you if that is the case.

By the way, when I first looked at the image, I did not see a kind of fountain. I took it for a white horse with a long tail with its back to me. It is interesting when I see images that do not belong. I once saw a beautiful image of a wolf in a large slab of ice.

As far as the no feedback from anyone — I am sorry. I have never really been able to completely listen to anyone and obey. You can curse me out now. Your avatar is like from another world to me.

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero!

Hello, Arcturus Descending!

I hope that you are equally well, my girl. It sure has been a while… choice, music, hope, heart… how many more things could we list that make life something? We are alive!

It is a device… this does not mean that I am not the instrument of the forest…

It is interesting the comment about the horse… I used to ride a Palomino but it was more like we were one… he knew without guidance where I wanted to go… very mysterious! When I used to do various tasks in the paddock and yards he would come over and feed next to me where he could and otherwise spend time standing there… sometimes nudge me for acknowledgment. Many good memories, including riding through the river together. Anyway… and the forest and the trees… a canopy. His tail was very light in color, nearly white, and his mane too. The slab of ice is interesting too since I have an artwork where I am locked in the ice and an angel is looking through with a gentle smile of rescue. She looks at me through the ice to remind me that sometimes even the spirit(or heart) can feel cold(perhaps void). High moral principles and ideals should always remain. She is one of my first creations… and there is always a way to return to a state of joy. There is no reason for me to curse you… and sometimes I nearly believe I am in a different world… I think there is a better way for me to write all of this but I let the words flow for you, Arc!

You seem spritely and in turn animated… at least in spirit… be well, Arcturus Descending!