Formation

late 14c., from Old Norse fyri- “fir” or Old Danish fyr, both from Proto-Germanic *furkhon (source also of Old High German foraha, German Föhre “fir”), from PIE root *perkwu-, originally meaning “oak,” also “oak forest,” but never “wood” (source also of Sanskrit paraktah “the holy fig tree,” Hindi pargai "the evergreen

encode_decode says;

"For a moment I was wondering whether democracy meant anything…

Articulation - the action of putting into words an idea or feeling of a specified type. Articulation through experimentation…Exploring subtle interplays - integrations, fragmentations, differentiations and formations, deformations, and reformations - give rise to apparitions - emergence - manifestation - phantasm - angelic or diabolic. Ethereal to corporeal to ethereal <> transfiguring >> transforming into something more beautiful or elevated.

Revolutionized…

& how such re-formations relate tio the transcendental dialectic; particularly the articulated notions which may be signified in an oscellating pattern, in the existential mode of bracketing the denoted parts, whose ecclidion is at once supressed, uploaded on a new patterned presumptive assumption, such as is still in an undetermined epoche.

The missing inferred patterns still have non perceived connections , albeit without internal cohesion- but reduced by a increasing pattern tending to the more general again albeit thinner generally signified comprehensive assessment.

opentextbc.ca/researchmethods/c … al-design/

encode_decode says;

“…Putin…as the first Romanov…of this era…perhaps not…”

Ras Putin the 1 St. Romanov of this era, some vodka bearing the same name.

Romanov is a brand of vodka manufactured and marketed by United Spirits Limited which is a subsidiary of United Breweries Limited. The brand derives its name from the Romanov dynasty which ruled the Russian Empire from 1612 to 1917. It has a two star rating from International taste and Quality Institute. Wikipedia

The lunatics are in my hall

Visiting from the nebula for two-way recodification - expecting for up-shot. The end result of diseased branch evergreen is eventual death of branch - allowing things return, business as usual - not before temporary change made has produced lasting but diluted affect. This forced evolution of which nothing good has come or will come…and, can nothing, arrive - awaiting eventual soul strengthening of the retards leading to fortification of next set of people. A lesson learned without returned judgment - nature retaking its course.

…but one needs to look at all facets of crystal to view course and destination…to identify crystallization…

…maybe we can bottle outcome of learned lessons so that opener in future can increase real significance opposing illusory consequence…

This has two-star potential but for mother-state needs to be cut above - less meddling in causality and more acceptance of success - embracement. The fir is happy to be…it is not in our nature to just be…we must control our environment instead of feeding the cycle…but we must also feed the cycle and not just control…not just poison…

…we too, must simply be - not just stay disconnected - this is anyway, an illusion - we are part of cyclical nature…each fyr differentiable yet part of the fyri.

Stay us…closer…to the real deal…alternative currency to diseased norm. Also, the non-diseased branches complement the evergreen…containing resin that binds…naturally protective.

The forest and the trees…not the forest from the trees…with the light shining through…

…word for yesterday…troubles…word for today…retarded…word for tomorrow…unknown…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRH-URpgZrM

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear

• Pink Floyd-Brain Damage

A silent endurance on an unspecified amount of conditions…hinting at others - occasionally more direct - par for the course…

My own acceptance it seems has been inferred without error. With more to convey…

General powers. I walk through the forest, turn over rocks to see what is under them, and put the rock back where it was. Stand without judgment - what if we are meant to judge? If we feel we must reproach someone, it should be expected that we are to be held to the same customary regard in return. “Judge not, lest ye be judged.” We must remain compassionate to our fellow man and show an ability to understand and share the feelings of another. If we are to judge then we must do so with love and not hate or we are to become hated in return.

The modern day has become thinner everywhere Meno.

My patterns always seem to gravitate toward similar patterns - this is no surprise for me…been missing PY too…

Been thinking about this but I am a little sad. Today I seen hatred from another. They seem to hate without understanding what they are hating. It is like fear of the unknown but instead hatred of the misunderstood.

Convinced of what does not work in their country not also working in another country. Marginalizing the core by grasping their pride…when I offered a hand for understanding, I was met with pride even though I was privy to the inside of the worship encountered by them. When you know a man-god(Edit: I keep forgetting - this is demigod) personally but are sent to the periphery because the worship of your friend is corrupt through the worshippers jealous-pride. All I can do now is let go.

This is why I avoid some things in life, these days - people are quick to judge if they know too much - or think they know something. I don’t know. How to express this properly…?

:-k

…hmmm…last thought that came to mind…their acknowledge is a barrier for them…

I would attempt to participate in this thread - but honestly I have no idea what either of you are saying - :confused:

I just thought I would let you know. O:)

Look what the cat dragged in. I don’t see you around these parts of the ILP universe, obsrvr524.

Interestingly, some creative writing has been censored as well as banned in certain cultures. There are some good reasons that such censorship would take place along with any bans.

Why would you attempt to participate in this thread? Did something catch your eye? There are many threads in the creative writing category that I have no real idea about their content but when something catches my eye, I will just ask a question, perhaps pay a compliment if I like something that someone has written or make a comment saying a particular post reminds me of something. Creative writing is any writing that goes outside the set limits in some other genres that have more restrictive rules of expression, so poems and short stories as an example can fall under the category of creative writing. Due to the lack of such restrictive rules in creative writing, authors are freer to experiment with words and word patterns. Part of creative writing is exploring original styles. There is no universal definition of this category and no official rules - just some guidance in high schools and universities based on texts that already exist as well as a requirement to pass exams based on some expressed criteria. If we were to apply very restrictive rules to creative writing then there is a threat to the level or amount of expression the author would be able to work with. The basis of any criteria in an educational setting is centered around a curriculum.

Well, thanks for that obsrvr524. You seem more interested in the journalistic-type text that contains political tones. I have never seen you comment on any creative writing before.

The information I have provided in this post is not even close to being an exhaustive description of creative writing. There are subcategories, I have not mentioned here.

People inspire me, sometimes even when they are being dicks, and give us witness to the potential level of stupidity in the human condition. Land and nature, history, and literature, knowledge, and kindness - accepting our uniqueness and identity. My intent is to be of service for the good of the people and, keep doing the little things, help one person, then another, and all the time loving my family. I spent quite some time thinking of what to write and how it should be written - with this little experiment of words, here is a poem that I just finished creating:

Patterned Embrace

My emergence inspires me to the light.
How I saved the lifetime cultured and embrace,
Patterning my mind in day and through night,
For good conceived in time by way of grace.

Afford contrast to your alive presence.
In you more unique, serene, and feeling,
Atmospheric mighty in your essence,
Preserved in you is the tender healing.

Now my motherland, protecting your ways.
Symbolic alignment throughout ages,
Keeping your identity fills my days,
My love for you in historic pages.

Grateful for conditioned powerful heart,
Carved in stone my words finally we part.

-recode

…word for yesterday…retarded…word for today…embrace…word for tomorrow…unknown…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5mt3-c-LY[/youtube]

Fly away on the wings of the wind

decode says:

"recode

…word for yesterday…retarded…word for today…embrace…word for tomorrow…unknown…"

…forewarned…word for the timeless…??..faith…at the very end…

after eternity:

…???..the return…and you can never tell if that ever happens when it does…

That inspires me, Meno. Faith is a muddled artifact for many people - usually obfuscated by what others say.

This inspires me too. I brought this over from the incompleteness thread. I will spend time thinking about these two things - they are like a gift.

In the interim, my thoughts say, the feeling of adding to one’s completeness by having faith.

[size=85]When I say completeness, I am referring to wholeness.[/size]

“He has no faith in principles, only in frogs.” ― Ivan Turgenev, Fathers and Sons

I, on the other hand, do have faith in principles. There are a few Ivan the Terribles - my Uncle Ivan was also terrible.

“Faith does not, in the realist, spring from the miracle but the miracle from faith. If the realist once believes, then he is bound by his very realism to admit the miraculous also.”

― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

So this moves closer to an acceptable way of thinking in my terms. How the contrasts between writers is to be viewed is a much more complete topic.

I am just priming the pump.

“Pump priming is the action taken to stimulate an economy, usually during a recessionary period, through government spending and interest rate and tax reductions. The term pump priming is derived from the operation of older pumps - a suction valve had to be primed with water so that the pump would function properly.”

In this sense, I am stimulating the economy of conversation without ending up in a rabbit hole(in my eyes, a recession).

Dostoevsky added now because he is more popular than Turgenev. It is useful to add the others too when it becomes necessary and I will as time moves on. For a multitude…

It is also fitting at this point…

…to consider the hyper, the over; beyond; above as Google puts it…

…are we the hyper consciousness varying by an individual or is God the hyper consciousness…

…how faith fits into this picture and accepting the offering of the lower forms…

…always sensing everything and is never knowing itself…

…patterned recreations of consciousness recreations - can not take the person out of the person…

…subtle interplays. Slow cultural evolutions…acceptance of the binding principles…making us what we are…making change very difficult in such a short lifetime…

…center-mass too powerful…can not take the chinaman out of the chinaman…se déployeridou o anthropos

trying to become hyper-aware.

I am particularly fond of Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy aka Leo.

“Faith is the strength of life. If a man lives he believes in something. If he did not believe that one must live for something, he would not live. If he does not see and recognize the illusory nature of the finite, he believes in the finite; if he understands the illusory nature of the finite, he must believe in the infinite. Without faith he cannot live.” ― Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy, A Confession

Hope these links work: A Confession - English - Лев Николаевич Толстой - Исповедь - Russian

I don’t align perfectly with any three of these authors because my pattern is my own…

…however, I have listed them in order pertaining to my own appreciation…

…as mentioned, faith is a muddled artifact for many people - usually obfuscated by what others say…

…our own faith is our own…

I am totally convinced

Because of the revelation which has become a formative transcendence that occured to me the last year.

Some more objective details may emerge in time, denote.

Well, I look forward to it.

Ugh…I put myself through too much sometimes…I just watched YouTube video…I think Gogol’s shadow was chasing speaker…talking so fast…

…anyway…I have been thinking about Nikolai Vasilyevich Gogol…maybe too much so decided to watch random video…my head hurts…chaos…

Attempt to map a thought process for later - The interplay between culture and religion in Russia can be encompassed more fully when viewed in light of the difficulties faced by secularization in regions in which Eastern Christianity was a prevailing force. Russia was not experiencing Renaissance and reform, and at the time of the enlightenment only at a relatively late stage entered the flow of European secularization. In process of reformation, the organic connection between divine and earthly remains forgotten of the Russian culture in which these diametrically opposed patterns only emerged from growing isolation.

More articulation forming…humanism…secularization…phénomène culturel…etcetera…clear head of hurting chaos and shadow chasing…Aristotelianism…noosphere…

…but not in any particular order…

Can understand frustration with trying to deal with underground letters, Dostoevsky deaply felt the secular schism underlying the illogic of expressive foundations of existantial angst.

And in fact are there any? Can a light be transcended in an intentional manner or can such be expressed on the level where such wil, requiring the power of the papyrus- be transmitted to even Aristotle?

And to enrich that mix, plotting, the waves inordinate which could sorround the coming fusion of expressive non literal, figurative brain waves converging?