Future together in the face of the technoworld.

I pretty much agree with the above, that we are on our way to understand what we have to deal with in regards to adapting to the effects of technology, while I’m not sure that technology can adapt to us as well. This talk about the so gularitu of a technological apex arriving in another generation or so, is still an inconceivable largesse of a xhallenged, while the question is whether our capacity to not only understand what’s going on, but our capacity to live in a postmodern world, in fact one could call or a hypermodern world. Can life keep adapting as the technology progresses on. Malthusian curve?

Mankind has the tendency to utilize abundance for increasing the population rather than for maintaining a high standard of living.

Go forth and multiply.

I know that this is part of our animal nature to get caught up in the fox and the rabbit predator-prey relationship.

Imagine where we could go with maintaining the population rather than increasing the population - especially with better health-care - there too, I see the need for machines to help us maintain infrastructure that might become too cumbersome to manage in the wake of a sudden decrease in population.

I really can’t understand why the Chinese abandoned the 1 child family law, guess they threw away sensible policy in favor of having happy families. So goes the wisdom of the east, thrown under the bus.

Wouldn’t turning a certain percentage of Chinese population gay achieve the same result in as far as controlling population numbers is concerned? This way, it’s not a matter of government being controlling and oppressive, but a matter of “personal choice”.

Probably not, since universal family control over family size outnumbered a decline in new population control due to homosexuality, by the gross difference in numbers, since barely 5% max.that any country is considered exclusively homosexual.I may deviate somewhat on the figures.

There a lot of people now who question the 7 billion number, people who take official statistics and make their own calculations (like this guy), go to google earth and count houses, survey cemeteries, go to public places like airports and actually count people coming in and out, and compare it to official statistics presented. I don’t have an opinion as to what the actual number may be, (as far as I can tell, it may as well be based on some computer algorithm) but I do think that there is a population control agenda going on, and various methods are used to achieve that.

Pandora: Your statement is correct,Pandora, and according to this, the only way to offset the possible inequality suggested, is to actively promote homosexuality. The LGBT community has been political for a long time now, there is little doubt about that, and Your statement is factual.but. China, in not so sure.

The big question for me is whether the population control agenda is intentional or a natural consequence of cause and effect.

How does one uncover such an agenda? The Chinese made their agenda more clear in the past.