Genes to Memes

“Yes, I won. I always win. It’s not because you lose. I win without anyone losing.”

— name withheld

What is imagined? What do you think is merely existing in imagination? I suppose anything you can’t touch and put under a microscope.

You’ve not even completed the necessary prerequisites to even begin to do philosophy. But you’re funny so at least you have that going for you.

No, it is true because it is true, and notice that you haven’t pushed back against the claim either, lol. You just do your typical passive-aggressive dodge and avoid plus random insult. Boring.

My head is filled with objectivity. I can’t speak for your head though. Not surprised if your own mind is filled with such confusing trash and unreal nonsense that you would necessarily reject anything you can’t physically hold and touch. At least you have some minimal standard.

Oh so I was right all along? Thanks for admitting it.

Otherwise known as objectivity. Well done =D> :laughing:

Are there Platonists still in existence?

Pre-Abrahamics.

A very well-thought-out non-response, I am sure.

Nurture shapes attitudes towards the world, but it has no effect on how the nature reacts.

Genes and memes do not evolve in a vacuome.
All subjective perspectives are in relation to an objective world establishing a relationship.
All ideals are shaped and tested against the real.

An example of how memes evolved by appropriating from multiple other memes.
Dennis MacDonald DEBUNKS His Critics

Consooming McDonalds isnt recommended if you want to remain healthy.

¿how did the first communicator evolve without a dialogue partner? ¿how did random stuff beget at least two whole communicators at the same time?

#EternalTrinity
#MutualProduction
#IrreducibleComplexity

I started listening to that video & I don’t see the big controversy. The New Testament authors making use of allusions to Homer and Plato (I’m not sure if they noted Plato, but my Good News of the Kingdom document of Jesus’ words reminds me of The Republic) … does not nullify the historicity of what they wrote.

The older I get, the more stuff repeats…without cancelling any of it out. Funny thing, that.

If you do not understand it …then…it is not for you.

The implications is that the Bible is an appropriation of other cultural narratives…adjusted and presented as new.

Just as Judaism is an appropriation of Egyptian spirituality, Babylonian and Zoroastrian as well, and Kabbalism is an appropriation and corruption of Gnosticism…
So, too is Christianity a synthesis of Judaism and a corruption of Hellenism.
Christianity is the Judaization of Indo-European man.
Why?
Because it was slave morality, and it appealed to the growing numbers of slaves, of those feeling wronged by nature, i.e., fate…
It was seductive to the weak, feeble, desperate across cultures, in the same way Marxism, later because seductive to those that felt wronged by established hierarchies…

An oldie Zeitgeist {[size=80]see below[/size]}…It clearly explains how Christianity appropriated mythological narratives…
Another one for you not to watch and remain…exactly as you are.

Zeitgeist
[size=80]{It begins at 13:40}[/size]

[size=80][at around 29:00 it explains where the idol of Jesus comes from][/size]

“One of the most important speeches made in the EU Parliament.” James Lindsay Woke culture.

There is a difference between engaging with the ideas of other cultures which intersect with the ideas of one’s own culture, and cultural appropriation. For example some things are transcultural, like the Golden Rule found in various versions in every culture in history. It is not a copycat myth any more than 2+2=4.

if you find similar events happening in the factual histories &/or fictional/mythical stories of various cultures, that does not nullify any one particular factual event’s historicity — or the historical data supporting its historicity. Also, in the Zeitgeist movie, there are a lot of parallels drawn that don’t actually exist. This is not stuff that I’ve never been exposed to, and fake stuff like this can be multiplied endlessly and waste your time forever. You have to pick the things you focus on. Start with stuff actually taken seriously.

Ha!!!
You are a hypocrite.

The vid is not meant for you…you’re already brain dead.
The post was meant for those who can understand how the allegories were adopted and corrupted by Abrahamism from previous versions.
A memeological link…

The same mythologies using different terms.
Memes, i.e., dogmas, ideologies, evolve…just like genes, incrementally, until the current products seems completely different form the ancestor, the seed…

This will be the last time I direct myself towards you - you are another zombie.
Can’t waste my time.

Regarding slave mentality… what is your (or perhaps Nietzsche’s) evidence for it? The biblical & extra-biblical data liberated the Egyptian slaves to conquer Canaan… they were repeatedly told to not let it go to their heads, they are like everyone else, and to remember they were once slaves & not treat others the way they were treated when they were slaves… That doesn’t mean to act like slaves… it bucks the order altogether … that’s why there were laws to keep such things from getting like they were in Egypt. Jesus bucked the order even more in confronting the errors of the religious rulers, and behaving counter-culturally. Bucked as in reset back to the right order… self=other. And Paul said to gain freedom if possible (1 Corinthians 7:21… but… see v22… choose your hard… we all chase).

The Golden Rule in Every Major Culture in History:
docs.google.com/document/d/18NB … BCh7Y/edit

The Golden Rule in the Bible:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Erh … xsWtc/edit

You are the evidence, dear. Your kind.
Your slavish psychology - your humble arrogance; your victim identity.

Lack an argument here often, sweet cheeks?

You remain my evidence.

Evidence that I’m not God?

Would you rather I nihilate the standard or rise up to meet Them?

I will do neither. They are everywhere.

Am I guilty as charged of your masked compliments? Did you need evidence? Why?

What in you is building a case against which other part of you?

Assuming it is not just an act.

Whoever you are.