Global Manifesta ;)

Our nests & webs we know without knowing is the hunger for Golden Rule (self=other, us=them) love interwoven in our hearts. Even if we are blind/unfeeling, it leaves its shadow in us. Some can do it by sight without feeling, some by feel without sight (Jer. 31:33, Rom. 2:15), some both. The fully conscious need neither, but can use both in its favor. Against such things there is no law. Outdo each other in love.

The only way I see a lasting global empire is if they all agree on and apply the Golden Rule internally to their own people. If not, don’t expect them to apply it to their global neighbors. Us little people can see through the B.S. with rising prices, stagnating wages, mandated vaccines (herd-branding, culling), and on & on. Surely those at the top, who are supposed to serve and protect, can see they’ve signed their own death warrants? Their ideology is suicidal. It self-destructs. Like a boomerang.

Leviticus 19:9-18, Deuteronomy 6:5, Mark 12:30-31. — That is regarding the ethics of Judaism and Christianity. But the golden rule is found in every major culture in history. It is transcultural. In fact, if no one ever followed it, there would be no culture. There wouldn’t even be two people. Well. There wouldn’t be three people …for very long. I’m just thinking about division of labor. I don’t care who does what; one person cannot do everything. …even a fully functional hermaphrodite. If you ever find one, they are obviously alive because of someone else. …even if there’s an authentic community of hermits (much like ourselves) consisting of fully functional hermaphrodites that is completely secluded from the rest of the world and never mates with another person. So that was fun to write.

At any rate, we haven’t blown ourselves up yet. Go, team!

Self=Other is the basics. Like “eye for an eye” (Code of Hammurabi, Law & Prophets) it is meant to keep people from taking more than an eye. The punishment must fit the crime, not go beyond it. However, it also serves as the launchpad to outdo one another in love (Romans 12:10)—and love the enemy (Matthew 5:38-48).

Self<Other requires getting the basics down & having good boundaries before it can launch into outdoing each other in love and putting the other (even enemy) first. Valorization means maintaining & multiplying. But also in the case of vicious cycles, it means transcending the cycle by initiating a new cycle as an example for others (even enemies). Love your enemy. Do good to those who hate you. Bless those who curse you. Luke 6:27-36. That is how you interrupt the cycles, but it takes a … shall we say … superhuman strength … to be THAT human. To overcome dehumanizing cycles.

So. Self<=>Other … unity in duplication (Hegel).

& by extension, us<=>them

The problem of evil turns natural evil into God’s moral evil, but if natural evil is God’s moral evil, which is privation/absence of good (good: how things are supposed to be), then there is no real good (being that always is/does good), thus no real evil (no shade without sun). But, if there is real evil, there must be real good, and thus we must consider that natural evil is /not/ God’s moral evil—we are not in a position to say the ultimate outcome/purpose of any action (no excuse against doing the best we can with the light we’ve been given). Love requires non-love choice as a real possibility (not that we must choose non-love, only that we can)—thus, pain cannot be removed without removing love. He bled to prove it.

The Golden Synthesis between character (virtue), conduct (duty), and consequences (teleology):

Turn the blue and red vices into “never” rules, and turn the yellow virtues into “always” rules, and pick whichever virtue in play in a situation is the greater virtue/rule when pivoting around the Golden Rule (treat self as other and vice versa), which is descriptive of the Virtuoso, or original Neighbor.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

Amen. Thank You, Father that my imperfection was always factored in & isn’t going to mess anything up in the grand scheme of things. If anything, it directs folks to your perfection. Thank you for giving us a space to learn how to fly.

Philippians 1:29-2:18 When the Master became the Slave, as all good (free) masters do.

29 For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in him, but also to suffer for him, 30 since you are going through the same struggle you saw I had, and now hear that I still have.

Imitating Christ’s Humility
2 Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.

5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage (or: to be clung to or hoarded);
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Do Everything Without Grumbling
12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky 16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain. 17 But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. 18 So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

You must do your utmost to get in through the narrow gate, for many, I assure you, will try to do so and will not succeed once the master of the house has got up and shut the door. Go in by the narrow gate, for the wide gate has a broad road which leads to disaster and there are many people going that way. The narrow gate and the hard road lead out into life and only a few are finding it.

Believe me when I tell you that anyone who does not enter the sheepfold through the door, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a rogue. It is the shepherd of the flock who goes in by the door. It is to him the doorkeeper opens the door and it is his voice that the sheep recognize.

He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out of the fold, and when he has driven all his own flock outside, he goes in front of them himself, and the sheep follow him because they know his voice. They will never follow a stranger. Indeed, they will run away from him, for they do not recognize strange voices.

I do assure you that I myself am the door for the sheep. All who have gone before me are like thieves and rogues, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If someone goes in through me, they will be safe and sound; they can come in and out and find their food.

The thief comes with the sole intention of stealing and killing and destroying, but I came to bring them life, and far more life than before. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd will give his life for the sake of his sheep. But the hired person, who is not the shepherd, and does not own the sheep, will see the wolf coming, desert the sheep and run away. And the wolf will attack the flock and send them flying. The hired person runs away because they are only a hired person who has no interest in the sheep.

I am the good shepherd, and I know those who are mine and my sheep know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father. My sheep recognize my voice and I know who they are. I gave my life for the sake of the sheep. I have other sheep who do not belong to this fold. I must lead these also, and they will hear my voice. Happy are those who have never seen me and yet have believed! So there will be one flock and one shepherd.

• Jesus

Amen

Couldn’t’ve done it w/o v, eminemo.

Pasting from GOP Policy thread…

What pigeon hole do I fit in when I make these new rules:

1. no business, gvt, OR nonprof may grow/profit (or excessively pay certain employees/partners/CEOs/whatever) unless their full-time employee(s) can afford essentials (Maslow’s hierarchy)

current companies must realign (sell, if need be) their assets (without downsizing employees) accordingly, and all tax cuts/subsidies will be ended until they do. If they downsize an employee, they will have to pay that employee’s wage for a year for severance.
use military’s pay scale, BAQ, BAH, med insurance

1. full-time / part-time ratio must be 80:20 (I’m not a math person, in case I wrote that wrong). All tax breaks and subsidies end if a business has no employees.

2. no one being paid according to (or higher than) the new scale in 1 will receive government assistance, including social security (what they paid in will immediately begin to be refunded incrementally)—only those who certifiably cannot (find) work full time. If able to work, but can’t find it, they must volunteer somewhere in order to receive government assistance. Many kinds of work are not physical (for the physically disabled) or intellectual (for those challenged in that area).

3. Companies must continue paying loyal employees according to the new pay scale in 1 after they retire.

4. The prices of essentials only will be negotiated/regulated so the new pay scale in 1 can accommodate them, and vice versa. Essentials include housing, food, clothing, healthcare, transportation, security, education, utilities, required insurances, and anything else that gets a fine or other penalty if you don’t have it.

All nuisance laws ended until above is in place.

1. End space exploration (not defense) until every full-time working person is no longer in debt or experiencing housing insecurity. Channel funds to developing income-based housing inventory, and ending all student debt.

2. Public education must raise people that know how to serve well in both public office and the military (in peace time) on a rotation, rather than by election. No one will be drafted into war unless they can assess whether it is a just war and have their thoughts heard by decision makers. Public representatives must only be paid what they earned in their regular jobs according to the new pay scale in 1, which (while they serve) is not to exceed the limits of the pay scale.

3. Being born in a nation does not exempt you from the requirements of becoming a citizen as if you weren’t born there (because refugee or immigrant), which (if born there) you must meet before you can drive, work, or live without your parents/guardians.

Does it have to be “either” GOP “or” DEM? Do I even have to pick a party?

Cuz I would end the trafficking & experimenting on baby body parts. Abortionists would get NADA from the government. All funds would go to pregnancy centers, educating moms, and paying them to be good moms.

Once employers can’t profit UNTIL they properly pay employees, many problems the gvt used to throw money at will resolve. The gvt should not be making up for slave wages.

It’s dreaming, because the hoarders are too asset-fat off their lack of impulse control, and too out of touch with the overworked, overburdened masses. Just work harder? That’s what Pharaoh was saying in Exodus. Good luck with that.

Local application:

Just passing on my vision for how to improve the situation locally, in view of global cooperation.

ichthus77.com/2023/02/13/local- … melessness