Global matters..

:laughing:

1. The public have a right to feel however they want, about him and his Premiership.

2. Supporters of All the UKā€™s political parties voted on the Referendum, in a democratic voting process.

3. The PM lives at No. 10, the Civil Servants work there and partied hard thereā€¦ fines were levied accordingly.

4. Would you like to change the 'vote of no confidenceā€™ resultsā€¦ because it sure does seem like you would / Would you like to change the PM having remained in Officeā€¦ because it sure does seem like you would.

ā€¦it is you who has a lot of wishful thinking going onā€¦ especially in Me getting emotionally triggered by Your post, so any humour in it is lost through that.

Well thatā€™s cleared that up!

One or two tiny details you neglected to mention.

Throughout the pandemic the PM regularly addressed the nation. He issued instructionsā€¦ ā€œYou cannot do this - you cannot do thatā€¦ā€

This? Attend the bedside of a dying friend or relative. They must die frightened and alone.

That? You cannot attend the funeral of a once frightened, died-alone, friend or relative.

Meanwhile, the PM, recall??? the man who, night after night, stood stony-faced, dishing out orders - directives, to an entire nation -

ā€œYou must not hold the hand of a dying husband - wife - partner - son - daughter - sister - brother - child - uncle - aunt - grandparent - no sad farewells permitted - each must die - alone and fearful . . .ā€

Meanwhile, (hush-hush - keep this to yourself) - in my my house we will have huge gatherings - and we will party hard - fuck all that rules nonsense!

ā€œFines were levied accordingly.ā€

The rest of your post doesnā€™t merit a response.

Sorry if I triggered you earlier!

See Mags? This is why you donā€™t negociate with terrorists.

They demanded, had a tantrum even about needing their silly regulations (which had no effect on the propagation of a virus that was harmless to most of the population).

You gave it to them.

Now they want to crucify you for having given it to them.

These are not rational people Mags. The sooner you British conservatives accept this, the sooner you can stop trying to accomodate these nuts.

By the way, whatā€™s old Reese-Mogg up to these days? He still up and about?

I ainā€™t finished with him yet.

The PM lives at No. 10, the Civil Servants work thereā€¦ what part of that are you not understanding? The PM is not their boss.

ā€¦says the loser, in defeat.

Itā€™s already been ascertained that you didnā€™t, so no need to apologiseā€¦ apology not accepted, on grounds of wishful thinking. ; )

Dunno.

Mags, your maniacal laughter at something that wasnā€™t even remotely funny clearly reveals a triggered mind.

Youā€™re barking up the wrong tree. MagsJ fully supported ā€œtheir silly regulations.ā€

Rees-Mogg described Johnsonā€™s loathsome hypocrisy as ā€œFluffā€.

Bless their poor deluded hearts - Johnson supporters honestly believe that the electorate will forget his outrageous conduct. As was demonstrated with Brexit, it is easy to manipulate gullible souls in a democratic election. However, methinks it will be harder next time around - the public will be a little bit wiser, having witnessed sicks (sic) years of Johnsonā€™s lies! You can fool some of the people some of the time . . .

Oh come on, MagsJ. He set rules. Harsh rules. ā€œNo Partiesā€ - ā€œNo Goodbyesā€. He then allowed parties to go ahead in his place of residence - his house. He sought to justify parties by saying it was his duty to say farewell to colleagues that were leaving for another job.

However, his rules prevented loved ones from holding hands and saying farewell to ā€˜loved onesā€™ who were ā€˜leavingā€™.

This, from the ā€˜loserā€™. Congratulations, MagsJ . . .

You have been seen to have successfully attempted to defend the indefensible. It is to be hoped that someone at Conservative Central Office has observed your efforts, and you can look forward to getting invited to a better class of soiree. Fingers crossed, you will get to rub shoulders with a higher class of sycophant.

You are the winner.

Cue music.

On to more important Global Matters. Your next mission, should you choose to accept it . . .

ā€œGovernments that are headed by a serial liar ā€“ should we make exceptions, and allow (expect) them to break international law?ā€

It isnā€™t funnyā€¦ to you.

It is funnyā€¦ to me,

ā€¦no matter how you wanna put it, as I wouldnā€™t have bothered editing and posting all that if it werenā€™tā€¦ and if that is your only evidence of me getting triggered, then it is you who is hellbent on proving such.

You are merely speculating what you believe are my views, when I never stated my viewsā€¦ try inquiring -instead of speculating- next time. Nice try though. ; )

The thing about the global lockdown isā€¦ some wanted it, some didnā€™t, some still doā€¦ the lockdown brought with it both positives and negatives, negativesā€¦ which affected a global mental-health state of mind, in a very negative way.

Beginning with the first lockdown in Chinaā€™s Hubei province[3] and nationwide in Italy in March, lockdowns continued to be implemented in many countries throughout 2020 and 2021. On 24 March 2020, the entire 1.3 billion population of India was ordered to stay at home during its lockdown, making it the largest of the pandemic.[4] The worldā€™s longest continuous lockdown lasting 234 days took place in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2020. As of October 2021, the city of Melbourne, Australia, and certain cities in Peru and Chile spent the most cumulative days in lockdown over separate periods, although measures varied between these countries.[5][6]

A few countries and territories did not use the strategy, including Japan, Belarus, Sweden, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tanzania, two states in Brazil and certain United States states.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ā€¦ by_country

I stated the facts, I didnā€™t state my position on them.

As much as I find your speculations about me amusing, I do not agree with themā€¦ funnily enough. And I see that you are going with the usual standard ā€œall Conservatives are evilā€ angleā€¦ coz thatā€™s all ya got.

You have no idea how much I go out of my way to help othersā€¦ or is it only the Left that have compassion and do random acts of kindness?

I have to agree.

You and I spoke many times during the zombie apocalypse (my words, not Magsā€™s) about the regulations and everything surrounding them. This bozoā€™s estimation of where you stood only shows he just makes up whatever seems useful to him on the spot.

It may be an interesting excercice on this site, interacting with these animals, but my main point here is that I donā€™t think much more time should be wasted attempting to reason with them irl. Conservatives should be speaking directly to the people, and simply ignoring these lunatics. Otherwise, it is like dragging a child onto a debate stage to show everybody he is wrong. You and the child will be doing different things. If anything, you have now legitimized a person who cannot be right or wrong because they donā€™t understand what there is to be right or wrong about.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much! :laughing:

Good advice. Results of the inquiry.

MagsJ, published quotes:

4th April, 2020 - STAY HOME - SAVE LIVES - #QUARANTEAMS
28th April, 2020 - STAY HOME - SAVE LIVES - PROTECT THE NHS
30th June, 2020 - STAY ALERT - SAVE LIVES - CONTROL THE VIRUS

Good advice, Mags! Every word of it disregarded by the man who told others to act accordingly.

"LOOK LOOK, EVERYONE! LOOK OVER THERE! :-k Conservatives - masters of distraction. What has any of that got to do with ā€˜the discussionā€™?

Mags, I donā€™t doubt you are a kind and caring human being. I certainly donā€™t believe that all conservatives are evil! My difficulty revolves around the fact that you, and many of your fellow party members, lack the integrity to acknowledge the abominable conduct of the leader of your party. No, not all are evil. However, it is fair to say, a good many are self-serving . . . far too afraid to speak out for fear of the consequences. Personal ambition before national interest. Sad.

ā€¦on a Philosophy site? Nah!

An accusation unchallenged, is an accusation undenied and therefore thought of as factā€¦ and it ainā€™t fact.

One thinks the challenger thinks the Lady, a fool.

He was at home.

The matter was looked intoā€¦ I take it you were unhappy with the outcome? ā€¦what has that/the outcome got to do with me?

ā€¦in reply to this: ā€œYouā€™re barking up the wrong tree. MagsJ fully supported "their silly regulations.ā€ Iā€™m not sure where you got that (or other) notion(s) about me from, as I have never stated my stance on the matter of the Lockdown-regulations implementation.

Yea, letā€™s go with thatā€¦ another assumption that suits the narrative that suits your personal stance. Go phish somewhere else.

I see. Are you suggesting that I fabricated the results of my inquiries! :-k

:laughing: Home, being the venue for countless illegal gatherings. #-o

More accurate to say I was unhappy with the person heading the investigation! She has since been removed.

Letā€™s not forget, Sue Gray. She is the woman/colleague Boris appointed to conduct an internal investigation!

Nice exchanging views with you, MagsJ. You win. Conservatives always win.

That seems to be the case, hereā€¦ thereā€¦ and everywhere else.

Derley is still trying those tactics in our last exchangeā€¦ appealing to ā€˜goodness knows whatā€™ in me, by using whatever he thinks will work on me.

Lol

He is missing my stance completely, in trying to get his ā€˜triggeredā€™ point across and garner my subjective takeā€¦ the Opposition were obviously hoping that party-gate would have had much more of an ill-effect on Party cohesion than it has had.

All that was ascertained, already.

ā€¦of which the findings were passed onto the Met Police.

What was it about the initial person heading the investigation that you were unhappy about?

Some of the findings were passed on to the Met Police! :-k

ā€œThe initial person heading the investigationā€ gained quite a reputation for taking a lenient view of the corrupt nature of some of her officers. Youā€™re a Londoner, please donā€™t tell me you were not aware of her/the Metā€™s reputation!

It may not have had much of an ill-effect on Party members. However, you will acknowledge that the same cannot be said for Conservative voters.

What did their corruption entail?

ā€¦her/the Metā€™s reputation, in regard to what?

I am well aware of that, yes.

Who knows who will be standing for election for PM, come the 2024 General Election.

ft.com/video/83bbc06b-ac21- ā€¦ 18d565c1c0

itv.com/news/london/2022-02 ā€¦ mmissioner

revolutionarycommunist.org/brit ā€¦ met-police

On the subject of corrupt practise.

You complained that I was trying to trigger you. Looking back at one or two posts, it appears your accusation could easily be justified.

However, whilst looking over the thread, I was struck by Origamiā€™s boorish conduct. Talk about trying to trigger someone!

He described me as an animal - a lunatic - a bozo - an obscene old man - called me nuts - not rational . . .

I have probably missed one or two of his attempts to trigger me. Your reaction? A tad disappointing - LOL.

I asked him a perfectly sensible, rational question. He declined to answer. Instead, he threw out a litany of insults. LOL.

It must be heartening to know that your views are supported by someone who is currently an ignorant, ill-mannered, oafish lout.

PS: His spelling is atroshious.

Ahhhhhā€¦ yes, I am very well-aware of the misjustices, lacking of Police Commissioner leadership, and pockets of corruption.

What reaction were you expecting? I thought we all had our big peoplesā€™ boots on, in here.

Talking of expectingā€¦ Borisā€™ MPs are expecting him to resign some time in the immediate futureā€¦

Origami supported my claims, not my argumentā€¦ or lack there-of, so nothing heartening to be had.

Take that up with him.