Gnosticism.

In our myths, yes indeed.

All fiction.

There are no fictional or supernatural beliefs in Gnostic Christianity, as I already stated.

We were and are the intelligentsia, and are not less intelligent literalists and those who have decided to think that the supernatural is real.

You might also know that we name our god in the real world, I am, and yes, we mean ourselves.

That is a part of what we call our salvation.

We still follow the thinking spoken of above.

Regards
DL

^^^Pagan Gnosticism is the real authentic original Gnosticism, Christian Gnosticism is a cheap fake imitation and knock off, Jesus, Allah, Yahweh, and Elohim are all just different faces of the Demiurge. Abrahamic religions are abominations and a scourge on the planet under the evil false God. All of the Abrahamic religions are a manifestation of this.

Yes, but note that it is the Gnostic Christians speak the truth of the myths while literalists do not.

Most Christians end in adoring a genocidal satanic Yahweh while, we condemn his sorry ass to hell, just as you seem to.

Go ahead and abuse those who think as you do. That is really intelligent.

Regards
DL

Jesus is just another false God, another face of the Demiurge.

In our Gnostic Christian myths, for sure. We are not literalists of our own myths though and hold no supernatural beliefs.

Regards
DL

Says Jesus is a false God, calls themselves Christians. :sunglasses: :laughing: 8-[

In my perfect historical alternate reality the Romans would of burned Jesus to ashes after the crucifixion for good measure, afterwards they would slit the throat of a ram in the praising of Jupiter but only after they killed off all of his disciples first.

Julian The Apostate would live long enough to murder Constantine in his crib.

amen

Jesus was a symbol bridging the incompatibilities between Judaism and Hellenism, offering redemption to those who were excluded by the “chosen”.
Jewish mother, Roman father, inheriting both sides of contrary identities.
The paradox was resolved when he was ritually executed - his body sacrificed to be reborn as pure idea, where all paradoxes begin and end and where incompatibility is harmonized through obscurantism and mysticism.
That which died was the physical, the tangible, the real, and what was resurrected cleansed and purified is the ideal.
Christianity gained Hellenic cosmopolitanism and maintained its victim identity and its messianic mission to “save mankind” from the real world.

Very nice, articulate, and well said. =D>

I especially like the bit of an absurd or ridiculous incompatible paradox existing as pure idealism in death.

No not “in death”.
The incompatible can coexist only in the mind, so it is in the mind where these freaks place their ideologies and religious dogmas…pure Intellectual theories represented by words.

In the mind paradoxes are created when the ideal is contradicted by the real, and it is only the mind that is not inhibited by space time or natural order…ergo in the mind a satyr, or a unicorn, or any absurdity can exist as idea. It is in the mind where it can be justified using obscurantism and mysticism…like the kind characterizing the Abrahamic triad.
All three believe in a non-existent singularity, concealed within multiplicities, e.g., the tridastic essence of the Christian one-god, and the duality of the Jewish Kabbalistic tree of life.

Agreed, but we can call this mental disease a sort of mental death.

It is clear Hellenic cosmopolitanism couldn’t exist in the real world which is why after the crucifixion it existed as a spook, phantom, or ghost of pure idealism extending from the grave of resurrection. Makes sense they refer to it as the holy ghost.

Mathew 18:20…implying that if one or more of you believe, or hold onto the idea/ideal then the meme survives as pure meme, as pure idea/ideal.
It does not exists outside minds.
as with all nihilistic ideas it only survives as idea, as logos, as symbol/word - it is impotent outside a collective.

Hey DL! Thanks for the clarification.

“Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”

Sounds like a visual positive-affirmation, to me… a visualisation, to guide a person to a positive mental and ultimately a physical place. Do agnostics do this through sheer will, or by other means?
_
“John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.”

Sounds like making friends, not enemies, so doing away with feudalism and tribal warfare. Do Gnostics not agree with that, as a better way to live/to exist?
_
“Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

Ok, I have no idea what that means, but I don’t know the full context it was said in… I’ll look it up, and respond on it then.

This is suppose to be a thread about Gnosticism, not different faces of the Demiurge where people recite things about a pathetic weak dead crucified Jew. Thanks in advance. :sunglasses:

Ancient Romans should of burned his dead body and scattered his ashes to the four winds, their only mistake. :sunglasses:

Would of been extremely difficult to have a resurrection cult if all that was left of his remains were cremated.

_
Well I’m currently irreligious and GIA is agnostic,
and since when have you been such a stickler for on-topicness?

Here I am, before there was the fraud of Christian Gnostics there were pagan Gnostics, but in that period of time the Christians in the name of the crucified dead Jew God killed off all the pagans to where only Christian Gnostics were left because like everything else with that mental virus of a religion they absorbed it through assimilation making it their own when in fact pagan Gnostics proceeded them. Pagan Gnosticism was created as a sort of spiritual or religious resistance against the presence of an invading foreign religion known as Christianity. Subsequently the disease of Christianity swept all over ancient Europe and the rest is history as they say. I can’t stress enough how much I hate and despise Christianity, entering a Christian church I literally fall out into spontaneous human combustion. :sunglasses:

[b]Pagan interpretation: Jesus, Allah, and Yahweh are indeed all the same singular figure that is Yaldabaoth[Demiurge].

Jesus is the son of Yaldabaoth, whoopty fucking du. The old testament is shit and so is the new one.[/b]

Christian Gnostics: “But we worship the bastard son, not the father!” :sunglasses:

gnosticismexplained.org/the-gnostic-demiurge/

I don’t think that is the main belief through Gnosticism that the god itself is evil. It’s the duality that descended from this unknowable god that creates such ‘evil’ by ignorance existing. Reality and the universe is inherently selfish and ignorant which leads to evil, doesn’t mean the god of singularity itself is, the singularity transcends the concept of good and evil, it is outside of reality and our experience of duality.

The Christian god is wisdom, and I can break that down if needed or explain how it was meant to be translated or understood, it’s like a riddle, the god is all powerful, all knowing and all good. Wisdom itself meets all of which sum up that criteria or description. It’s a metaphorical riddle, not a literal depiction of a flawed god. There is no flaw outside the demiurge, this is why it is unknowable to us, wisdom is an infinite, not an absolute. Reality is absolute, with an infinite force running through, in and with reality. A transcendental force (the unknowable god that cannot be perceived/conceived fully).

Once again, the pagan Gnostic interpretation is that the God who has taken over the world through his three accursed religions from the Dead Sea is malevolent and evil, the God of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. Before those three religions came onto the scene there were natural pagan gods that were good dwelling from the realm of primordial nature, it was only until the Abrahamic God came onto the scene with his rampant materialism being the craftsman God did the world become taken over by malevolent evil.

This is my pagan spiritual revisionism inserted into the Gnostic subject of course. :sunglasses:

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are purely religions of the Demiurge with their malevolent God.

There is nothing good whatsoever concerning the religions of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, they’re all abominations. They’re religions of fools, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

Just because people don’t understand it doesn’t mean it is the religions fault itself. People twisted in with their own perceptions and edit it. The very basic idea was to follow wisdom and expanding consciousness. Not to be interpreted literally.