Have you folks been watching this sigma male shit?

Are you glad your folks stayed married?

you can have long term relationships without them being exclusive ones. i had dinner and spent a few days with a girl i met in 1995 this week. took her back to the airport and she flew home. and i haven’t put a lot of thought into whether im happy that my parents stayed married. that’s their business i guess.

I understand open relationships, but … if you decidedly don’t settle into a routine with a person(s) … like the dude labelling folks incels … that’s def grazing. Not just open.

depends on what you mean by settle. does settling require monogamy? do i have to live with them? open a joint checking account? this one last week i know her whole family, we’re in touch constantly etc. on the other hand, this weekend im gonna go meet up with one that i met in 2017. that’s 6 years. we’re in touch almost daily.

There’s more to it than settle into a routine, obv. Somewhere between settle into broken up routine & settle into routine. Don’t ask me, I’m divorced.

You have to do daily life together… solve problems together… have some important, shared goals together… bare minimum, I would think.

we share the goal of meeting up in places for vacations. ive got one in denver thats gonna meet me in july for that concert and stay w/ me at my friend’s place. she sends me memes and shit.

im pretty happy with the way it kind of is. i get to sleep late. i don’t get bored with them. it’s always fun when i see any of them. it’s like being in a relationship but only the good parts.

like if you were really hungry and ordered 2 entrees then just left all the vegetables on the plates so you get full but you aren’t stuck eating a bunch of vegetables

Beats divorce & a dead marriage. But have you ever met someone you didn’t just want to see occasionally, & you wanted them to want to see you more than just occasionally?

Like… if they were wanting to be b.s.-free (& you were likewise tired of your own b.s.), maybe that wouldn’t suck. Iron could sharpen iron.

In a perfect world.

Going offline.

yeah those ones usually stick around for a while until it gets boring or until someone has to relocate or something like that then you keep them in the loop for when you have a chance to see them again

It’s astrology and racism taking a different base.
Prejudice

Do you think that about stuff like mbti personality inventories?

I think he has said the same exact thing about MBTI before.

I am not sure but I think that this particular classification scheme rose in prominence during the early years of PUA scene. They actually made it popular – I don’t recall anyone using it before that. But then, I’m not an American, not even a European in the narrow sense, so what do I know? I remember them talking about Alphas, Betas and Sigmas. Alphas were people who were able to sleep with any woman of their choice. Betas were so-called AFC’s ( short for “Average Frustrated Chimp” ); basically, anyone who was married, had children, regular job, etc was called a Beta. And Sigmas were PUA’s; they compared themselves to lone wolves. Then came incels.

i just googled pua and lololololwuuuuttt

is this like the dudes with youtube channels making videos on how to treat women if you wanna get laid??? i am literally laughing out loud

you know what women do not like? insecure men who are obviously trying to act like they are something or someone that they are not

I only remember Mystery ( the guy with a funny hat ) and one or two other guys I forgot the names of ( Ross Jefries and Neil Strauss. ) Basically, they are dating coaches who teach people how to get laid by using “magic” ( Ross uses NLP, Mystery uses evolutionary psychology [ a legit magician himself ] or whatever and others use whatever they can to manipulate women into wanting to sleep with them. )

Ross Jeffries is “the godfather of modern pickup artist community” and he also happens to be Jewish.

what an amazing grift