Hey Biggy, we GOT a context!!!

Logic would be a bad filter because logic is required to test logic, so you can’t identify it from the outside.

So a person tells you the truckers are terrorists. What attributes would you seek in that person to determine whether they are rational or not?

(I also noticed that essencially every video you have put up has been removed, it happens also eventually to pretty much any video Urwrong posts.)

iAmbic wouldn’t know a context if it hit him in the head like a boomerang in the dark. He’d have to retire his frames.

But he lost them…firmly rooted somewhere the sun don’t shine.

So we all get to hang out in helleaven with him a little while longer.

Or something.

He is just trying to focus, 77…

No, we first have to acknowledge that with regard to the covid pandemic and those who protest the policies of any particular government, men and women on both sides of the issue are able to make reasonable arguments for and against lockdowns, masks, social distancing and vaccinations.

Unless, of course, as with some of the fulminating fanatic pinheads here, it is really believed that the Canadian or American government – the scumbag liberals aka Commies – actually created a hoax pandemic in order to create a hoax vaccine, the sole purpose of which is to inject “chips” into “the people” in order to turn them into slaves of the global NWO.

Or: let’s imagine that the truckers are woefully misinformed about what constitutes a reasonable government policy in confronting the covid virus. Let’s imagine further that they are all basically just ditto heads, used as pawns by the extreme right-wing ditto heads who insists that only they can decide what is or is not true about the covid pandemic. And the role of government. And everything thing else under the sun. Such that they divide the world up into “one of us” [those ultra-conservative patriots that know everything] and “one of them” [those liberal scumbag Commies that know nothing at all].

On the contrary, Biggie is the first to admit that, in being “fractured and fragmented”, he continues to be “drawn and quartered” in regard to moral and political conflicts like this. What he suggests then is “moderation, negotiation and compromise” in regard to government policies. That the biggest danger comes from the extremists at both ends of the political spectrum who insist that “you are wrong times a 1,000” if you don’t think exactly like they do.

Pinheads like Pedro one suspects.

Focus on thyself.

How you like me no_.

He calls the Canadian government a “fascist dictatorship”. He castigates those who don’t share his own “moral compass”. If this guy isn’t but another fulminating fanatic “your wrong times a 1,000 if you don’t think about covid and the government exactly like I do” pinhead, he’ll do until an even more extremist ditto head comes along.

I’d note for him the same things I noted for you:

Then these two points about covid:

See how he’d react to that. Or, like you, wiggle out of actually responding to those points in depth.

Instead, it’s just back to this…

Just another example of a “political prejudice” that you refuse to see as such. Instead, you come off as just another fulminating fanatic objectivist to me. There’s how you see the protest – rooted as a prejudice in dasein though you won’t go there – and others really are wrong if they don’t share your own right-wing authoritarian assessment. They are just not, perhaps, wrong times a thousand. Maybe a hundred? Or even just ten times wrong? At least double though right?

You, him, me, all of us. There’s the mentality that there is one and only one way in which to both understand and to react to the protest – the right way, mine – or there is the assumption that as with most conflicting goods there are rational arguments to be made from both ends of the political spectrum and that the “best of all possible worlds” is to grapple with policies that take into account the arguments from different political prejudices. Whether in regard to the covid pandemic or the role of government in a healthcare crisis.

Or, sure, call the whole covid pandemic a hoax created entirely by the “fascist liberal dictatorship” government in order to turn the world into one big Commie gulag.

Okay, a trucker protester dies, and it is Judgment Day. Now, based on your own “private and personal” assumptions about the Christian God, will he go up or down? You know, if God is inclined to put considerable weight on a flock member’s reaction to the covid pandemic that He Himself brought into existence. And His own reaction to actual sinful government intervention.

Let’s make that the context.

Or, sure, is this just more of the usual gibberish from you?

And, if so, why then are you still here?

Iamb…

You’re getting into scary territory here.

Let’s say a man twice your height and four times your strength punches you in the nose and it goes into your brain and kills you… because you say “you” don’t exist.

He never gets punished for it. Because “you” can never be a defendant even if you’re standing there at trial.

Focus on thyself.

How you like me no_

Unchanged

Not having a “condition” myself [yet], I’m not sure if that is a good point.

But let’s get back to this…

Note to Meno:

Run his point by Alan. Is it a good one? Or could he strive to be even more incomprehensible?

Idea: He accepts God’s forgiveness, trusts God knows the end before it began, and lives forever asking God “What’s next?” and doing whatever unless God says (sola scriptura, or in line with it) otherwise…then he does EXACTLY that.

All conditions can be reduced to the level of conditionals, depends who the driver is and who is driven.

I would plead no contest.

On basis of adequate relative focal connection between the conspicuous and the inconspicuous. It appears as a bet on the tradeoff, except with loaded dice; and God can’t play with loaded dice. There is only deconstruction, but no possible dissolution.

I’d rather focus on certainty than loose sight of it and gamble with uncertainty, - with terrible odds.

And why? Because it is far more certain that all this has happened in eternity then it is a single unique event; and even as we speK the echoes serve as a reminder of how once the earth was supposed to end at the horizon.

Gentle reminder… whether shaped like a leaning square with four points… or cutting a tip off one of the points to end it “early” - both diamonds are complete as-is. Marriage of the Lamb, anyone?

Iambiguous. I can’t give you sight. If I could, for the first time, I could show you the color green.

All a blind person can do is rely on the testimony of the sighted.

If you’ve never been to a hell realm, you can rest assured that I’m not looking to send you to one.

All I can do is get your mind to extrapolate things you don’t like about life and define that as hell.

Other than that; you’re blind (in a good way) that you don’t know what hell is. But you really do abuse your luxury…

Here’s where you’re blindest…

All of this is pure imagination. If it were the pure imagination of a single being who was good and enjoyed eternally being good to everyone; we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

It’s the imagination of all of us. One being cannot usurp the will of everyone as a single being.

To get all the beings on board, you have to slowly wake them up one at a time.

It’s a waiting game iambiguous.

Everyone (including you) has an “I don’t want this”

That’s all hell is. Some… WAY worse than others, but because we’re all immortal, it comes around eventually. That’s why I called you arrogant.

Note to Alan Sokal:

I challenge you to encompass the generic hell more unintelligibly. :wink:

Think about it this way iambiguous. I adopted you as a child. I tell you this fantastic story that your arm can be chopped off and you won’t like it. (Actually there are people who like this, but that’s besides the point here).

So you refuse to chop your arm off, and you ask me to do it (an analogy for any hell), what is a good parent going to do? They’re not going to chop your arm off.

But you keep taunting them and taunting them day in and day out…

Iambiguous. You’re already in hell, so am I, so are all of us.

We’re trying to hold this together the best we can.

Not everyone, but most of us. The people who don’t, don’t know what they’re talking about.

Do you want me to chop your arm off as a petulant child as a parent? It’s not going to happen. Do it to yourself.

I want to add to my last post…

Before you do chop your arm off by yourself, think first about all the people you’ll be inconveniencing.

All I can imagine is that, if the Christian God is the real deal, how utterly embarrassed He must be at those like Ichthus posting the intellectual drivel she does in His defense here.

I can only presume that He would be much more inclined to go one on one with someone like me. Someone who is at least able to challenge Him.

If not that He exist, then in how He failed to make the Christian path unambiguously the path that all souls must take to the promised land.

And, of course, theodicy.

‘Tis always the season to deck … oh just watch it:
youtu.be/s0-EgjUhRqA