Hotel Califirnia revisited

ilovephilosophy.com/search.php? … mit=Search

This idea;

A philosophical film based on the meaning of hotel california any hotel but the real hotel Califirnia, the one on 6 th near mcarthur park, old and broken down not to be confused with the hotel the eagles stayed at iat

This would really be a good script using ‘No exit’ flashed back with the lost decades that the new left on the consciousness of America and in fact the whole workd

The Seinfeld character is out, obviously, but an author in searc of 6 characters would be hard pressed to combine the 2 suggestions

Where prinz Harry settles in hotel california hiding his dad’s secret, a derivative of German abstraction paralleled with edward’s giving up his throne for the love of mrs simpson, that abdication , maybe forced, compelled the supression of uncertain proclivities, witnessed by my own dear father, himself of German extraction, could vouch for

All this having to do with very hallucihrnic -musical backdrop, and the eagles would fly again, inspire their last gig, ‘hell freezes over’ if some hidden continuity could be inferred.

) in fact, that spirit in ‘69 in one of their cuts alludes their mere 2 year hiatus between that year and ‘71, when their ascent began to fly.

Noe groupies me no not, but the spirit embraced me to a decades of lostness, and as such cut my soul apart to so many slices, that on review still harbor the feeling of that flowing indistinct Ed’s, analogous and perhaps parallel to the one Sartre’s Self Thiught man can looked back, albeit with a persisting nausea.

It

How could you just dismiss Jerry Seinfeld like that? I’m not sure I can be a part of this creative endeavor.

Of course, just put this out like out of a grab bag.

tiktok.com/t/ZT8jva6Yx/

tiktok.com/t/ZPR788tBv/

:frowning:

If I was gonna infer that was able to fish for this out of a grab bag, would you believe me?

dropbox.com/scl/fi/7d9flgn4 … 0hwja&dl=0

univie.academia.edu/MichaelSchmitz

univie.academia.edu/MichaelSchmitz

&it is fishing but not fishy

youtu.be/fLz2W2uVnPY?si=myDee7a-my9YPiT0