How to get smarter

Interact with other people and be open minded.

I have noticed over many many years of being on forums that interacting with other people stimulates my brain to come up with new ideas that I never would have thought of if I hadn’t interacted with other people “arguing” over some subject. The more you communicate with others the more your brain is exercised and the more active it becomes. The more you think about something and the more you hear others opinions on the matter the more you see the light.

Probably why a child left in its crib with not much interaction with others at a young age is a “slug” compared to a child that has many people interacting with it 24/7. The more interaction you have with others the smarter you get.

I agree.
We are built to base a lot of our time and activity
with fellows and friends. Each tribe was similar
to a family. Long ago. And we grew social needs.

Yes but some people can learn to rely too much on social cues like approval, and instead get dumber.

One must learn self sufficiency in reason before one can gather any benefit from discussions with others in terms of getting smarter.

Going to say something extraordinary.
It was hinted by a few deep thinkers, namely Khrishnamurti, a front runner, that the above is true, but let’s not forget Buddha and the Buddhic experience implies entertaining both in an evolving paradoxically seeming method whic requires absolute transcendental acquisition within the gamut that socialization can kick in (fearlessly) at will, or otherwise. This is a kind of sine qua non for Nichiren , for progressing toward the (evolutionary) light, in Western terms, the existential jump can be done a fearless method of a trust in a mask-less , outright ex-position.?

The narrative on ‘Sanity’, currently playing at your nearest forum can clue in on how to get smart/er

It cues it in.

<>

“How to be smarter”… bro.

It’s like.

Just

nawwww bro

Started mentally laughing too hard to even continue.

Yall crazy mo fos, keep it real tho

much love

Guess yo right, have some doubts bro, but he was just about the most important American writer , that I best describe as a find.

Was not much into Mark Twain, until the connection was made on many levels: between the saying,’sometimes truth is stranger than fiction’ the derivation of which I was uncertain of, and his famous ‘Cushion’ poem.

So the uppermost level of that poem implies what Heidegger was talking about, and it does relate to double meanings, such as pre-tense.

Pretense is an important double meaningful idea as well, for pre-tense indicates holding to some vague notion whose meaning alludes you, as well the famous Nietzchean allusion to his own aristocratic background.

I did get to the primal connection above, and the Cushion’ poem and then lower down, but not by much, the ‘get smart’ inference of the video posted above.

It is a minor miracle (in it’s self) that communication can proceed in the post modern world, that would simply be impossible for those living in Samual Clemens time, without transcending the era he was living in.

That somehow it got to me, a rather unthinking thinker in the traditional mode of conception, came as an utter surprise.