How to masterbate

In a universe like this, violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem is what is the deciding factor to realms you don’t want to be in and realms you’d (not perfectly) but rather be in.

Here’s the law for masterbation.

They need to be infinite celibates. (Unless existence changes structurally)

They need to take selfies and publish them for free.

At this point, the only issue with masterbation is not on THEM, but our preferences… our preferences also violate the pleasurable exclusive access problem (choosing someone over someone else)…

But actually… in this type of reality structure, we have no choice but to do that. So. We’re not violating the pleasurable exclusive access problem in this reality structure by masterbating to free public selfies of people who don’t have sex.

Unfortunately. Nobody has done this yet. So we get bad karma for masterbating.

Next up: How to masturbate. :sunglasses:

[size=50][and then leave][/size]

I was wondering why autocorrect didn’t like it.

I pressed options and none came up.

Go figure. The word is so shamed in our culture that autocorrect is not programmed to fix the most common misspelling of it.

Well, maybe your autocorrect has a “condition” too. :-k

if you masturbate, you are going to be charged with
killing life… as sperm is considered to be life…
so, be warned… spank the monkey means 25 to
life in prison…or you will be executed… but of course,
that act of “murder” is somehow ok, but hay,
that is situational ethics for you… some death
requires punishment and other deaths get you
a medal… and that depends on the day, now doesn’t it?

Kropotkin

You’re already charged with 25 to life for murdering a bacteria that wasn’t trying to kill you.

Peter Kropotkin: if you masturbate, you are going to be charged with
killing life… as sperm is considered to be life…
so, be warned… spank the monkey means 25 to
life in prison…or you will be executed… but of course,
that act of “murder” is somehow ok, but hay,
that is situational ethics for you… some death
requires punishment and other deaths get you
a medal… and that depends on the day, now doesn’t it?

E: You’re already charged with 25 to life for murdering a bacteria that wasn’t trying to kill you.

K: stop giving republican’s idea’s…

Kropotkin

I don’t.

I clicked on this thread hoping for some goddamn instructions. Now I’ve got a raging boner and absolutely no idea what to do with it.

Sex and stupidity are married.

_
I can’t be bothered to…

Don’t try what killbill act tried in bangcock fir he ain’t coming, back to sidekquilk about it anytime soon to ever.xxx

_
This is all much clearer now, on the ‘Why?’.

Monkey pox is shingles, reinvented… or maybe because it has re-emerged on the African subcontinent…?

Is this the return( redux) of a simulated HIV effort to eliminate homosexuals? Right wing conspiracy taste to it .
Other than bring non android members back to the negotiated table as regards solving the overpopulation issue by teaching the art of receiving love for political rather then shellfish reasons?